Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 200453 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2940 on: January 11, 2012, 11:34:41 AM »
"Isn't this a nice little reunion?" Myitt asks with a snort, gesturing across the booth to the open space next to Chris.  "Since you have a drink, dear, why don't you join us?"

Her gaze wanders toward the door again.  "I take it our Sub-Visser friend won't be accompanying us," she mutters dryly.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2941 on: January 11, 2012, 03:03:49 PM »
"Well let's go, then. It will be fun. Silver, you have my condolences for your hardships. Life isn't always easy and filled with happiness." Zoshonel said. he started walking towards the door.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #2942 on: January 11, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »
Citrus was slightly confused by that. "Uh...cool...?" She said awkwardly. Then she finally got it. "Oh, i see. So you can morph? Or something?" She wasn't sure if this was the right thing to say, but it was all she could think of.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2943 on: January 11, 2012, 11:22:38 PM »
Silver turned to Citrus and offered a smile. "Kind of, yes. I can change my image, but only into those close to my original. Like I can get taller, shorter, kinnier, fatter, And change any color on me to any under the rainbow.......excep t for my markings. They will always appear......which anyone who is after me that sees the markings will be able to find me easily...." she said looking at the markings down her arm and around her wrist.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2944 on: January 12, 2012, 11:28:35 AM »
Keshin grins, putting the vial down on a table. "Now that might be a deal we can make, good sir. We're bounty hunters, really---our job is to get rid of problems.  Well, problems when they're people. The old term for us is turelek.We live in a world in which Yeerk Vissers are constantly jockeying for power. It's a living."

<That ain' the only reason, Kess. You know I like to get inna good row now and then.>

<Yeah, but do we really want to tell the nice man from the future that?>

<I didn' wanna deal with 'im in the first place.>

<He has medicine. We're dealing with him.>
Mar nods and closes his eyes, the lines through his strange gauntlet arm lighting up an eerie purple color. He strokes his hand along Ossanlin's chest, attempting to get a feel for where the connection has become too close. He is not sure doing this is wise: the other entity involved has poor experiences with Mar's kind. Yet still he must establish contact with the true owner of the body. If he does not, he gains nothing for all of his efforts.

<Ossanlin. War-Prince Ossanlin. This is Zuhnto. The Ellimist---I am not His enemy. We are of similar blood but not kin. I want to bring you back to yourself. Is this clear?>
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 11:32:10 AM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2945 on: January 12, 2012, 02:50:22 PM »
Salem frowned at Simon. Was this legitimate? He was playing the part well, if nothing else. Salem was eager to get off this ship, but if Simon was the one suggesting it, he was wary of the idea.

"Sure," he nodded. "Let's head back to the bar to talk." The beeping in his head was steady... and too close for comfort. He shrugged, "Care to lead the way?"

Al laughed, "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for your concern. Tough to injure what isn't really there." He pulled his hand away from his forehead, revealing that the cut was gone again. He stood up and brushed himself off. "Cringe-worthy? I'll have you know that about a century ago on Mauselea, this would have been considered the height of fashion!" he said, feigning haughty indignance.

"So," he said, holding out a hand to help her up, "how're you liking this little place so far?"

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2946 on: January 12, 2012, 03:00:48 PM »
As Jocun entered the bridge to leave the ship, the computer screen flashed a message. Some unknown had been standing just outside the ship since soon after they had entered, but hadn't attempted to enter the ship yet. Jocun wasn't sure what that was about. Had one of Salem's allies followed them to assure their safety? Salem himself had seemed a bit nervous, so it was actually hard to tell. Suddenly he wasn't sure about being between Salem and someone else, whether it was a friend or enemy of him. He took a dracon out of a shelf and walked onto the ramp.

"Alright." He said loudly. "I don't know who you are, but whatever you're using to hide won't help much when you're standing right next to a state of the art vessel. i'm going to give you the option of either revealing yourself and stating your purpose, or leaving quietly. You have five seconds to do either before the ship initiates Class A security protocol."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2947 on: January 13, 2012, 08:23:26 AM »
"Sure, I'll make myself cozy," Illim nods, releasing Serid's hand as he slides into the booth beside Chris. He turns his eyes on Myitt as he answers her question. "Nah, he seemed pretty intent on heading back to his ship, so I left him staggering off, presumably in at least its general direction. A pretty pitiful sight," he smirks.

Slumping a little in his seat, he takes a slow drink from his slightly smudged pint glass. "So, Serid, how's life going with the Andalites?"

The nothlit's stoic expression never falters as he responds, "I have yet to leave this establishment. Only a few hours have passed for me; our timelines appear to have diverged."

It is now painfully obvious what a bad fit Illim and Serid had been for each other in many ways: Illim's slouch looks almost comically exaggerated next to Serid's perfect rigid posture, and the Yeerk's lazy language would entirely mar Serid's entirely perfect speech patterns.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2948 on: January 13, 2012, 12:42:40 PM »
By the lake there was a large flat rock upon which two beings were sleeping, holding each other close. One of the beings, a blue skinned humanoid, awoke to see his love lying beside him, facing him. This being is called Lucan Bristow and he is a Reln, a species from the planet 'Vnehka'.

They are able to live on land or underwater because they possess lungs and gills. The most striking feature of the Reln is multiple spots all over their face and on their fingertips. These spots are a uniform color, but change colors at random intervals. The meaning of this is known by only Relnians and the beautiful female being that sleeps beside him. He reaches up and carefully caresses the side of her face. His skin is very cool to the touch and his spots are a dull pink as he gazes at her. "Jade, my love? It is time to wake."

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2949 on: January 13, 2012, 01:45:41 PM »
Jade stirred softly, her Cobalt blue eyes slowly opening to gaze at her love beside her. Her soft rose colored lips softened into a smile at the sight of him. Her long Chocolate brown curls were splayed around her body on the rock like a dark halo, and trailed over the rock to softly kiss the ground. When she stands the curls would reach her ankles. "I guess we dozed off, did we not?" she asked him in that silvery bell voice of hers.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2950 on: January 13, 2012, 01:54:34 PM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin closes his eyes and rears back slightly at Mar's touch.  Mar was a friend, wasn't he?  Or at least a sort of kindred spirit in a way.  Why did he feel such revulsion?  He had drawn powerfully on Mar's own energy to defeat that strange, inhuman human.  It was coming back to him now.  Yes, of course he was a friend.  Those feelings, they did not belong to him.  They weren't him.  It seems so much clearer.

Ossanlin tries to formulate thought-speech but still fails.  He attempts to lift an arm, nod his head, any movement at all that might convey communication, but fails, as if his brain is not currently connected to his body.  This is quite an odd experience, not wholly unlike that which an involuntary host experienced under Yeerk dominion.  Except the force that was sharing his body was not malevolent, merely...potent.  He tries to assume control, to push the other invading force from his body but barely gets anywhere with the effort.  <I....I...am....>  It should not be so hard to formulate thought-speech...

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ _

~Rathien~

Rathien listens as best he can...something about medicine, and this Yeerk was apparently from some sort of future, as odd as that seems.  Perhaps he was merely insane, but Tobias believed him, either that or was doing a great job of acting.  Of course, the very existence of Tobias pokes at the multiverse theory.  Supposedly his ship had the ability to transcend to other universes, and Rathien's own conversations with Thienal support that claim.

Shortly thereafter they discuss leaving and the strange controller claiming to be from a future existence descends, Dracon in hand.

Rathien sneers as the controller speaks.  Rathien had never experienced any ship other than that of Tobias that was able to read through his camouflage.  Anger bubbles up through his usual calm.  This being might be bluffing, then again his ship could apparently detect Rathien's presence.  He pulls his Entroper free of its holster, holding it at his side.  His finger itches to see this controller that dared to order him around ripped molecule from molecule.  He bares his fangs, torn with indecision.  He wanted to kill this one entirely too much, he felt wrong, and was audacious to boot...but killing him would warn Tobias, not to mention the mess.

Instead Rathien leaps into the air, landing on top of the future controller's craft.  He levels his Entroper at what he believes to be the ****pit and fires, a bolt of destabilizing energy lancing toward the craft at point-blank range.  Even as he fires the weapon, he leaps with impressive speed away from the craft toward the rest of the ship parking lot, landing on top of a decommissioned Bug-fighter before leaping again to a craft of unknown design and origin, each bound carrying him several yards.

Immediately he feels some chagrin as he turns to watch the results of his weapon discharge.  Striking in anger often led to a poor outcome, but then he hadn't actually fired at anyone in particular, merely at a piece of machinery.  Perhaps it would at least inconvenience the annoying controller.

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ _

~Raile~

Raile remains silent for a long time, thinking about what the other Jedi has said.  It was probably true, that had been his own Master's way, but...

"What then if...embracing...th ose feelings turns me?"  His voice is soft, almost a whisper, but he is afraid that doing as the other Jedi suggests would do just that.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2951 on: January 13, 2012, 02:00:10 PM »
"Yes we did, but I am glad to wake to the vision that lays before me." Lucan continued to caress the side of Jade's face as he gazed at her, completly oblivious to the outside world. "Jade, you have accepted the proposal of the Nuca flower. Do your people have a custom for marriage?"

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2952 on: January 13, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »
The ship reported damage that wasn't crippling, and that the creature had fled. "I take it he was none too happy at being found out. I don't like the idea of a hostile creature that can hide in plain site, but I don't want to hide in my ship either." Jocun said. He decided he'd definitely keep the dracon, but also wondered if he should have some armor. Or would that just be telling the creature he was afraid. He stepped off the ramp, looking around for any trace of it. "The ship will repair itsself over time."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #2953 on: January 13, 2012, 06:24:14 PM »
Garreth responds, "The Sith draw upon their anger and hatred constantly for power. They revel in it, they keep those feelings stored. Much like you are doing now. You believe you are holding the emotions back so they do not surface; however in a battle situation you will not have the luxury of self-reflection. Your emotions will escape. I'm not suggesting you use your emotions, or revel in them; merely that you embrace that you feel them so that you may exercise them. Move past the emotions you store and gain an understanding known only by those with a clear mind. Only then will you find peace. Even if you strike down the Empire and the Sith in control, you will not find peace for the hurt and hatred is still within you. It is only when you free yourself from those emotions that you find that peace. Then, with a clear mind and a calm heart will you be able to see the correct path for yourself."

The time this Jedi has taken to reflect on his words has given Garreth some hope that he may actually be reaching this troubled soul. That he will be able to help quiet his mind and return him to the Light. Ironically, saying these things to help this wayward Jedi, and drawing upon the teachings taught to him, have made Garreth reflect on his own situation. The war battling on in his Timeline, and his own beliefs about the Jedi's role in it. However it may already be too late for Garreth to stop the Jedi involvement. His friends have been captured, and the Jedi now have no choice but to enter the war.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2954 on: January 14, 2012, 12:58:51 PM »
Keslin raises his light eyebrows, taking a sip of beer as he looks between Illim and Serid. "Funny," he says mildly, "I find it difficult to picture the two of you together." He peers at Illim, "Is Daniel actually a much more refined gentleman than you make him appear to be?"

"Mmph," Zorish grunts, using both hands to push himself to his feet. He stands there, swaying in place ever so slightly. "Very well," he mutters. "Take me....take me to my ship, then, Parker 8-2-1. That is an odd name for a Yeerk." In his delerium he failed to connect the numbered designation with the fact that the stranger said he was from a different universe. "You aren't another one of those...those rebel fools, are you?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013