Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 200450 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2925 on: January 08, 2012, 05:56:39 PM »
"I always liked joining tournaments, though I don't always win. The females love a champion." He said. "Thanks for the welcome, bud." He said to Citrus. "There are a few people here that were here last time I came, but one of them seems to have forgotten me and isn't eager to get reacquainted."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #2926 on: January 08, 2012, 06:51:11 PM »
Citrus wondered who he was talking about. Julian? Her? Someone else? She decided to let it drop. "Uh...cool...?" She said uncertainly. "And hi, I'm Citrus. I'm sorta new here. So what's your name? Do you want to sit?" She asked again, motioning to the chair.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2927 on: January 09, 2012, 12:16:10 AM »
Silver smiled at Citrus. "How do you like the bar so far?" she asked hwr. she ested hwr hip against a chair and leaned on her staff.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2928 on: January 09, 2012, 12:34:19 AM »
"It's Zoshonel." he said, sitting down. "I hope you enjoy yourself here. So Julian, is that a special sword or just a nice looking one? By special i mean something like handed down through generations or made of a rare metal. Something like that. I can't say these gauntlets are too special. I won them as a prize, so they're sentimental to me."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2929 on: January 09, 2012, 09:18:40 AM »
"It's a competition sword. Special to me cuz it was handmade by my dad. He also opened his own forge. Was damn good at what he did. Would you like to check it out closer?"

Julian looked over at Silver. "How you been holdin up? That whole mess didn't seem to treat your family too well. Fellow like Morgan deserved better then that."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2930 on: January 09, 2012, 10:02:28 AM »
"That would be great. We could even go outside and spar if you're up to it." He didn't ask what happened to silver, as it wasn't really his business.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2931 on: January 09, 2012, 10:50:09 AM »
"Yeah," Myitt says guardedly.  "Yeah, Chris and Keslin and I go way back.  They're good friends."

She buries herself in her drink and shrugs, feigning indifference. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #2932 on: January 09, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »
"i think its cool. theres cool people here." Citrus said to Silver. She was also wondering what Jullian was talking about, but decided not to ask.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2933 on: January 09, 2012, 07:24:33 PM »
"I am a rare exception to the norm," Serid acknowledges Chris's comment with a nod.

He refrains from saying more, however, as he notices another human approaching their booth--this one a rather short adult male wearing a grin and holding a pint of dark beer.

Illim stops at Myitt and Keslin's table, setting down his glass. "Hello again, friends," he nods to his fellow rebels and then sticks his hand out to Serid. "I didn't expect to see you here. It's me, Serid. Illim. And this is Daniel."

The Andalite watches, puzzled a moment, and then gives a small, polite smile and returns the handshake. "It is good to encounter you again, Illim."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Ember Nickel

• Lipogram! Scorecard!
« Reply #2934 on: January 09, 2012, 07:57:21 PM »
Bivsitz paces over to the piano and stretches out one leg, tapping the bottom of it. Nothing happens but the expected light tunk noise.

Very cautiously, the Sheyran reaches the same limb towards the pedals, and presses down on the rightmost pedal. Again, no effect. Bivsitz continues to pump it up and down.

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2935 on: January 10, 2012, 09:59:18 AM »
In response to Zoshenel, Julian said, "Sure thing! It'll be good to stay in practice."

Julian took a moment to look around the bar and shook his head. "Been in a lot of places before. Can't say I've been anywhere quite like this. It's different, I like it. Little quiet though. If that lug Morgan were here, he'd owe me an arm wrestling rematch."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2936 on: January 10, 2012, 06:33:01 PM »
"Yeah, we were," Chris says in reference to he and Myitt being acquainted, smirking. He is prevented from saying anything further by Keslin, who quickly shunts Chris into the back of his mind.

<<What?>> Chris complains, <<I wasn't going to say anything that bad!>>

<<Liar,>> Keslin says, tightening his hand around the beer Chris ordered to hide its shaking. He fixes a smile on his host's face, ignoring the way his ears are turning red.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Serid," he chokes out, hoping that the transition between host and Yeerk isn't as obvious as it seems to him. He looks up at Illim's arrival, relieved for the distraction.

"My ship?" Zorish murmurs, confused for a moment. Focus, you dapsen, he orders himself. "Oh...yeah. Yes. I think that...that would..." He grunts and pulls Tamora's body into a sitting position, blinking blearily at Parker. "Who are you?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #2937 on: January 10, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »
Parker replied, "My name is Parker-821. I am a SPARTAN, though I don't expect you to know what that is. I come from a different universe than yours. I do believe we should move you out of the open. If you are to pass out, it would be wiser to do so in your own ship."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2938 on: January 11, 2012, 12:47:12 AM »
"I guess you could say I am used to the drama......but to find out that it was all a lie.....and in a way wasn't a lie.....I don't even know what my true form is anymore.....I took so many growing up. Father took it pretty hard...I guess I could have gone with them....but I barely remember that world." she said and shrugged. "I spent my life traveling and fighting. Kind of like my father did....I guess." she said and then smiled slightly.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2939 on: January 11, 2012, 10:04:34 AM »
"Well," Julian said, "hopefully whatever Morgan and Gaz went to check out will settle things. There's a bit of prejudice towards us Myths, some folks take it to an extreme."

Julian leaned back in his chair and sighed. He wasn't quite used to so much quiet. He didn't mind a bit of calm now and then, but he was starting to get restless.