Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 201780 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2895 on: January 06, 2012, 09:24:30 AM »
"Clearly," Chris says, thinking back to Myitt's reaction at his arrival. "Well, Mr. Draconian, it was nice to meet you. I'll see you around, eh?"

He shoots the alien a small smile and turns to head back towards the booth.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2896 on: January 06, 2012, 03:03:24 PM »
Myitt gestures with her glass.  "Derrel, heh," she laughs, shaking her head.  "Almost forgot about him.  No, Illim has moved on to a new host yet again, it was a sort of mutual decision.  His name's Daniel.  A former astronomy professor, and all around pretty dashing guy." 

A grin spreads across her face and she sips her drink.  "Only a day, versus a year.  Man, this place constantly screws with my head."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2897 on: January 06, 2012, 07:56:58 PM »
Serid nods thoughtfully in response, wanting to ask more questions about what Illim is doing and if he is finding the rebellion more useful to his purposes, but is not sure it is appropriate. He finally selects this nonspecific inquiry: "Has he found his place there, then?"

Illim sighs, watching Zorish with some level of exasperation. "Well," he sighs, "you have a comm on you or something that might point to where you left your ship? I don't really fancy spending all night out here helping you, Sub-Visser. I owe you exactly squat."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2898 on: January 06, 2012, 10:10:36 PM »
"Later." He said. He finished his meal, and turned to face the crowd. Unfamiliar faces all around. One Human with animal parts caught his eye. that was a strange sight, to be sure. He had a sword too, which was interesting. Zoshonel wondered if he should start making new friends, or just hop up into the rafters to survey the crowd. His instincts always gave him a preference for higher places, though he wasn't prone to attacking people randomly.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2899 on: January 06, 2012, 10:55:42 PM »
Myitt nods.  "Yeah," she says with a quirk of her mouth, "I'd say he has.  He's had a few setbacks, but he's helped us immensely too, and I think he's really an asset to the rebellion."  She shrugs, and the smirk returns.  "We're um...sort of...together.  You know.  In a relationship.  So...I'm a little biased." 

She grins into her drink.  "Anyway, if you want to talk to him he's right outside, assuming he doesn't get himself killed by a drunk, vindictive Sub-Visser."

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2900 on: January 06, 2012, 11:04:28 PM »
Julian watched Silver walk back in and sit down. Then he realized that Citrus was waiting for him to say something.

"Sorry! That young woman over there is sort of my goddaughter. Haven't seen her since she was a baby. Her dad is Morgan."

Offline Ember Nickel

• Lipogram! Scorecard!
« Reply #2901 on: January 07, 2012, 12:57:27 AM »
Bivsitz leaves the bar and paces around the counter, glancing at the piano. Only from the side can the Sheyran see that it is, in fact, solid wood all the way down to the ground. Raising one limb to indicate it, Bivsitz asks, "What is that object?"

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2902 on: January 07, 2012, 01:02:04 AM »
Silver was given her drink and she downed it. The bartender also gave her a small mahogany box. She opened it and inside was a better sewing kit. She dared anyone to say something about her "swimsuit" anyone at all until she noticed Julian was watching her. The last thing she wanted was a lecture of proper clothing. She gave a little wave and took the box with a thank you to the bartender. She looked around and decided that there wasnowhere she wanted to sit and she didnt want to go back outside so she grabbed her cloak which held her clothes and took a deep breath and sighed happily when wind swirled around her and lifted her up into the rafters where she sat and tried to fix her clothes.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #2903 on: January 07, 2012, 01:35:50 AM »
Garreth nodded upward in understanding, "My apologies, I misunderstood the intent of your statement. Though you cannot deny your apparent inability to deal with your strong emotions in this matter. I feel them constantly boiling to the surface within you; and you seem to merely suppress them. Placing a cap on a constant building pressure can only result in an explosion. The way to stop such an occurrence is to properly vent that emotion so it is displaced naturally."

Parker greeted Claxter, Mar, and Zoshonel when they boarded the ship. He smiled at Zoshonel's reappearance and nodded toward his mention of his practice with a rifle. When he left, Parker felt obliged to stay and look after Ossanlin. Sure there was another Andalite present; however Parker still felt his presence was needed. He listened to Mar's mention of payment by Ossanlin after the fact and became slightly put off. Certainly it wasn't his place to say anything, as it didn't involve him. He was merely there to ensure no harm came to Ossanlin.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2904 on: January 07, 2012, 01:29:25 PM »
Serid pauses in mid-nod, caught off-guard by Myitt's news regarding her and Illim's relationship. His dark eyes search her expression for indication of a joke, but he can never tell with humans or human Controllers. Finally he folds his hands on the tabletop and nods. "Very well. If he has found a way of putting his skills to use for the war effort, and if he is happy, then I am glad for him." He looks down at his hands, picking at his thumbnail. "It is remarkable how much can change in a year. I did not think you much liked him upon first meeting him."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2905 on: January 07, 2012, 02:46:48 PM »
"Alright then," Chris says, plopping his drink down on the table and sliding into the empty side of the booth. "What's the gossip?" He grins at Myitt, "So who is this guy, eh?"

Zorish stares at Illim for a long moment, having trouble comprehending his words. Finally he waves at the rebel Yeerk dismissively. "S'ok..." he mumbles. "I'll do it...myself..."

He staggers off into the shipyard, not bothering to look back.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2906 on: January 07, 2012, 03:20:00 PM »
"Yeah, I don't like most people upon first meeting them," Myitt says with a cheerful grin. 

She looks up at Chris.  "Hey, cheers," she says, clinking her glass against his and jerking a thumb at Serid.  "My pal here's an Andalite nothlit, and Illim's former host, to boot."

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2907 on: January 07, 2012, 05:09:13 PM »
Julian glanced out of the corner of his eye and noticed Silver had taken to the rafters to finish whatever it was she was doing. He decided to let it go, if she didn't want to talk that was her business. But he did hope that they would get a chance to chat sometime, then he could show her he wouldn't try to be some overbearing surrogate parent, that wasn't his style.

"Well," Julian commented. "This place seems pretty slow at the moment."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2908 on: January 07, 2012, 05:45:24 PM »
Zoshonel saw someone go up to the rafters for some alone time. Or more like, she somehow manipulated the air and levitated up. He didn't want to jump up with her when she wanted to be alone, so he went over to talk to the swordsman. "Hey there. Name's Zoshonel. I noticed you have a sword, and was wondering if you were competent with it. I like weapons myself." he said after walking over.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2909 on: January 07, 2012, 06:09:43 PM »
Serid's expression briefly darkens at Myitt so casually reveals information about him, but he gives a Keslin a polite enough nod as he reasons, I suppose it is only equitable that he knows about me.

"How are you acquainted with Myitt?" he asks.

Illim raises his eyebrows, watching Zorish, and then he sighs. "Alright, fine," he shrugs, turning around and heading towards the Bar, hands stuffed in his pockets. He pushes the door open and spots Myitt and Keslin immediately, blinking in surprise when he sees Serid.
Aluminator's RAFsister