Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 200460 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2970 on: January 17, 2012, 09:24:03 PM »
Zoshonel wasn't attracted to Humans, though competing in front of females always made it better. He thought perhaps one might wager on him. "Maybe the other can cheer for me as well. First one on their back loses?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2971 on: January 18, 2012, 06:53:02 AM »
Zorish grunts. "This way," and makes his way to the left, pausing periodically at seemingly empty spaces of gravel to mutter at them in Yeerkish. "Dapsen cloaked ship," he laments, coming to a halt and doubling over, his hands on his knees as the world spins around him.

<<If you make this body retch, human, I swear->> Zorish hisses at an unresponsive Tamora. Groaning, he forces himself forward a few more paces.

"Well, he's still a suicidal idiot, from what I hear," Chris says, winking at Illim. He pauses, conferring with his suddenly quiet Yeerk.

"Yup," he confirms. "Kes is entirely uncomfortable and will likely remain out of this particular topic of conversation, lest he make my face resemble a tomato."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #2972 on: January 18, 2012, 02:43:39 PM »
Parker walks with the inebriated woman, making sure she doesn't fall or waver. When he overhears her curse at her ship's cloak, he asks, "Would you be able to disable the cloak from here to better identify its position?"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2973 on: January 18, 2012, 02:54:36 PM »
Jocun noticed the Sub Visser stumbling around with a guy in full armor following him. At the risk of being jumped by the other guy, he decided to see if he could help. "I'm going to see if my fellow Imperial needs help." He said to Salem and Keshin, keeping his eyes open for any movement in the grass or sound of footsteps.

"Looks like someone has had a few too many drinks." He said as he approached. "If you have trouble locating your ship, you're free to rest in mine sub Visser. I know we aren't from the same Empire, but I do look out for my kind. It isn't really safe here, since there is a malicious person running around invisibly in the vicinity."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2974 on: January 18, 2012, 07:15:17 PM »
Parker noticed a blip on his motion tracker. He turned and saw a man approaching them. He took the hilt of his sword from his thigh, but did not activate the blade. The man would only recognize that he had removed a dull, warped piece of metal from his leg. The man spoke as though he knew the female; though he spoke of being from a different empire, so he could still be a threat.

Parker asked the woman while looking at the approaching male, "Do you know this man?"
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 12:35:48 AM by Darth Revan »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2975 on: January 18, 2012, 07:42:35 PM »
Jocun saw the guy grab something that might be considered a weapon, though it wasn't very impressive looking, and realised this guy was seeing a stranger approach holding a dracon. He reholstered the weapon after taking one more look around. "Hi there. I'm Jocun." He said to the guy. "The Sub Visser knows me, but I'm not sure she likes me a whole lot. She's not eager to make friends."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2976 on: January 18, 2012, 10:31:27 PM »
Myitt cackles.  "He's right, you know," she confides to Serid, setting her empty glass down in punctuation, "about all of the above."

She folds her hands in front of her face, leaning on her elbows.  "So.  I suppose it's pointless to ask how you've been in the last couple of hours," she continues, addressing the Andalite nothlit

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2977 on: January 19, 2012, 12:40:43 AM »
Parker replied only with, "Well I don't know you; and if she doesn't like you, I doubt she would welcome you. I'll await her decision. Please progress no further."

Parker lowered his left shoulder to allow his arm easier access to the shotgun strapped to his back, should he need it. The man did holster his weapon, but Parker wasn't taking any risks.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2978 on: January 19, 2012, 11:34:01 AM »
The man seemed genuinely concerned for the sub Visser, so Jocun thougth perhaps everything was being handled well enough without him. He waited the Imperial's reply, though he already figured what it may be.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2979 on: January 19, 2012, 10:10:25 PM »
Silver looked to Julian and couldn't help but giggle. "Julian you flirt." she smiled.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2980 on: January 20, 2012, 08:27:33 AM »
"Got me figured out already, huh?" Julian grinned. "Well, I suppose we should get at it."

Julian walked and stood a certain distance from Zoshenel, saluted his opponent and got into position.

"Whenever you're ready."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2981 on: January 20, 2012, 10:23:03 AM »
Zoshonel got into position. "Oh I'm ready. Draw your sword, because I'm coming." He crouched down, as a predator ready to pouncing, and rushed forward. Being low to the ground allowed him to move and react faster to what Julian might do.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2982 on: January 20, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »
Keshin frowns, watching as Jocun gets involved in some kind of altercation outside the ship. A person who's cloaked? Hidden somehow except from the ship's sensors? Keshin's eyes widen, realizing who Jocun must be after. <It's that guy. Rathien. The guy we're supposed to off. Salem said he'd be under a cloak.>

<Are you sure?>

<No. I have no idea. But it's worth following him.>

Keshin quickly darts off the ship and attempts to locate wherever the Yeerk had gone. They couldn't have gone far, and he did see a group of people fairly close by.
*****************************************************************************************************
Mar catches Ossanlin's bare minimum managed thoughts and attempts to encourage them. Mar wonders if he can do anything....else while the Andalite is this disoriented. <You are the Andalite War-Prince Ossanlin. The name I'm using at the Bar we are outside of is Mar. Call the place a microcosm of all the strange, wayward people in the multiverse. You are involved in a war between the Andalites and the Yeerks. You are my friend and are an honorable, noble sort. I believe that if I bring you back, you would owe me a great debt. Is all of that correct?>

That sounded about right, and it emphasized the "bond" between himself and the Andalite. That might help his case. He hopes his focus can draw Ossanlin out of where he is.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2983 on: January 20, 2012, 02:59:57 PM »
Jocun noticed Keshin leaving the ship, and waved to get her attention. He was a little torn between Zorish and Keshin, though Keshin had a better disposition at the very least. should he wait for zorish to blow him off, or was there a chance he'd actually take Jocun up on his offer to help?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2984 on: January 20, 2012, 03:08:33 PM »
Parker saw the male look back and call for back up. When he saw the woman he was calling for, he immediately recognized her as the woman who had assaulted Terenia. Parker quickly activated his blade with its familiar "KSSSHHH!" sounding and withdrew the shotgun from his shoulder. He stood completely between the woman who looked like Terenia and the two others. He aimed the shotgun toward Keshin and held his sword arm outward, blocking any paths past him.

Parker called out to the man, "You're allied with that bounty hunter? She tried to kill a friend of mine, and someone close to him as well. Either call her off, or leave now. I'll have no dealings with that bounty hunter, or her allies."