Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 212298 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2685 on: December 06, 2011, 02:09:15 PM »
<The computer mentioned there was some non physical neurological damage, I believe. He collapsed, but he said he believed something was wrong before falling into the semi conscious state he's in now. He may be completely unconscious at this time. He used his special abilities to give Terenia back her body, and the process has had a negative effect on him. It was successful, but if the price he pays is his life or some sort of permanent damage...I just hope he doesn't have to suffer for that ungrateful obnoxious Human.> Claxter said.

Simon got up, and communicated with the ship to get the medbay ready to do some scans. He also had the ship activate Class B security protcols, which was standard procedure when allowing anyone onto the ship that wasn't completely trustworthy. "Let's head out, then." He said, leading the way.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2686 on: December 07, 2011, 02:06:54 AM »
Corliss sighs.  "I want to get off this rock, too," he murmurs, hesitating, Mike's hand hovering over the two choices. 

He glances over at Illim and Derrel as the Yeerk reappears in the cabin.  "Everything's perfect," he lilts, his expression stony.  "Just about to figure if we're calling Efaen or a Sub-Visser." 

He winces and taps at the icon slightly closer to the ship. 

"Okay," he breathes.  "Hail sent.  I alerted them on visual."  Anxiously he chews on Mike's lip, shifting his weight as the hail attempts to patch through.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2687 on: December 07, 2011, 12:48:16 PM »
Silver shrugged and with a smile to Vogefac saying that he could come as well, since he would like to see the inside as well. Her conversation with Vogefac wasn't finished yet. She was curious as to why he would think there was a problem with her and Parker towards him. Her senses had been messed up earlier from all the shock and now they seemed to be down again. What was wrong with her, why can't she control her powers??
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #2688 on: December 07, 2011, 05:01:06 PM »
Silver tilted her head slightly at Vogefac as he seem to slightly stumble with his words. That wasn't like him at all. "Are you sure you are all right?" she asked him. "This is my father's ship. Was there something inside you needed? No offense, but I would rather be out here, I have had enough of my fair share of sick bays and ships....." she said with a soft grimace, though the scar pulling the corner of her mouth made it harsher than she had meant.

"Of course, I am fine. What would lead you to believe something was wrong?", he answered her question, and asked his own.

"Your father's ship...interesting. No, I did not need anything. I assumed you would want to return to the interior, but if we wish to remain here that is also fine. And...yes. Medical bays are never very welcoming really...", he trailed off. Suddenly, someone else approached...

Artemis and this...Julian, were about to take a tour of the vessel. Artemis smiled to suggest he come too.

"Yes, excuse me Julian. May I be allowed to come along to? And if so, will this craft support my height?", the 6'5" reptilinod asked.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2689 on: December 07, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »
Illim raises an eyebrow but chooses to ignore Terenia's question  and, moreover, her barbed tone.

Instead he offers Corliss a mild, "G'luck then," and settles down in the weapons console chair at the other end of the control panel, watching the situation unfold curiously. "Let me know if you'd like me to do anything useful," he adds with a smirk as he crosses his right ankle over his left knee and leans back.

<Feels good to sit for a while,> he remarks to his host.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2690 on: December 07, 2011, 10:10:43 PM »
Salem laughed. "A contract? Sure, I guess we could draw something up. I think you're used to dealing with more lawful types than me."

He stood up and stretched, then smirked at Keshin, "I guess I can come and keep an eye on you." He turned to Simon, "Sounds like I need to talk to Jocun directly, anyway, right?" He followed Simon out the door.

Al watched as Claxter arrived, said a few words to Mar, and left. He turned to Catie and laughed, his eyes twinkling. "No adventure on my person at the moment, per sé. It's one of those things that winds up being kind of hard to find when you're looking for it. It'll always manage to show up at the most inopportune time." He winked, "It's more fun that way."

He nodded towards Ewa, "A change of scenery sounds nice. This bar gets a little stuffy at times. Fancy a walk?" he asked, standing up and gesturing towards the door. "You're welcome to join us, Sub-Visser," he said, smiling towards Zorish.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2691 on: December 07, 2011, 11:19:22 PM »
<<Relaxation can sometimes be taken for granted, so teake a minute here and there when possible I suppose. God knows Terenia needs a chill pill.>> Derrel said.

"Yep. Jocun will have the final word on what gets done to me. Just make sure that when you get on the ship, don't touch anything." Simon said. Shortly after exiting the bar, they made it to the ship. It was a sleek, stylish craft suitable for a Visser. The hatch opened as the computer detected him approaching. "Welcome to our personal vessel. It has just about everything you could want in a luxury craft. I can spend weeks in this thing without getting bored, which is good when we have to take a trip between planets and the flow of Z-Space doesn't line up nicely."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2692 on: December 07, 2011, 11:31:17 PM »
Terenia promptly ignores Illim as soon as he takes a seat, turning back to the holoscreen to see who picks up, her hands balled into fists, knuckles white at the prospect of confronting Zorish again.

She relaxes about an iota when it is Efaen's face that appears on screen, responding to the hail.

"Yes, Yeerk?" she asks, the computers translating her thought-speech. Her main eyes are tight at the corners, but she isn't quite glaring. Her expression is otherwise cautious.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2693 on: December 08, 2011, 02:16:34 AM »
Silver laughed softly. "Of course it will. You have my permission to be on the ship. My father trusts you, as you have saved my life many times." she smiled. She touched his arm slightly to show him it was all right, then followed Julian inside waving Vogefav after her.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #2694 on: December 08, 2011, 11:10:30 AM »
As Artemis turned to enter the ship, Vogefac smiled - something he does not often indulge in. He walked in adn followed Artemis and Julian.

"What class of ship is this?", he asked, though unfamiliar with its systems and things which would probably have made more sense to ask.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2695 on: December 08, 2011, 03:17:44 PM »
Julian commented, "I should hope it can manage your height seein as how I'm about the same size. That and Morgan's a tad bit taller."

He walked inside and looked around. "Don't know much about ships myself, Morgan was the cargo captain. I would say this is a Griffyn class ship, falls in the mid-size category. Can handle either cargo, passengers or both. This seems to be the lower level with the main cargo bay, shuttle bay and engine room. As you can see we came in through the shuttle bay."

In the center of the room was a small shuttle craft made to hold three people at the most.

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2696 on: December 08, 2011, 08:23:36 PM »
"Yes, uh, Efaen we're quite ready to leave this blasted rock, if you would be so kind as to accompany us?"  Corliss asks the Andalite girl, not bothering to hide the testiness in his voice. 

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2697 on: December 08, 2011, 09:32:49 PM »
"I will return to your ship immediately," Efaen says, her tone just as testy. She cuts the feed, not letting the conversation linger, and puts her comm link back into her holster, beside one of Terenia's dracons.

Inhaling deeply, Efaen looks around the open area surrounding the bar one last time. The lake is calm, and a gentle breeze makes it almost seem pleasant. If she kept her stalks faced forward she could almost pretend that she was on the Homeworld. But it is not so, she reminds herself firmly. And you have your duty.

Turning from the lake, Efaen takes in the dilapidated bar and the overcrowded shipyard. It is much more dismal to look at than the lake, but she walks towards it nonetheless, eager to leave this part of her life and begin her next mission.

For once, she manages to cross the shipyard unimpeded. When she arrives at the foot of the Skimmer she pauses for only the briefest of moments before ascending the ramp, leaving the open sky behind her.

<I am prepared to depart upon your orders,> she says to Corliss as she clears the ramp. She does bother so much as looking at Terenia or Illim, despite having the eyes to spare.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2698 on: December 08, 2011, 09:37:19 PM »
<<Are we going to duck out quick, or are we going to chance riding with these three? Four?>> Derrel said, counting Mike after a second thought.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #2699 on: December 09, 2011, 12:46:00 AM »
Corliss sits back in the nav seat, swiveling restlessly as he awaits Efaen's arrival.

"Dunno if she'll be as prompt as she sounds," he says with a mild shrug. 

In the interminable silence Efaen finally appears, and Corliss sits up. 

"You're really ready to leave, then?" he says, scarcely believing the Andalite girl's words.  "Alright then.  Yeah.  Yeah, um.  Everyone, find your seats, then.  Make sure you're strapped in proper.  Erh."

He taps at the holoscreens in front of him, idly pulling the living metal restraints over his shoulders.  "Computer, close exterior hatch."  As the Skimmer's engines whir beneath them, he finally allows himself to grin. 

"Bloody hell, mates," he says to all within the cabin.  "We're finally going home."

Slowly, with the care and hesitancy of a living creature, the leg-like landing gears of the Skimmer pick up from the soft earth, and the lobster larva ship hovers, black and glaring with four red eyelike windows, several feet above the ground.  Blue gases hiss from beneath the ship as the leg gears retract, but the baleful crimson stare remains, casting a deep glow over the windows of the Bar.