Author Topic: Ax the Prostitute  (Read 25670 times)

Offline musicman88

Re: Ax the Prostitute
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2008, 09:46:23 PM »
Alright, new chapter!  It's another setup chapter and I've kinda gotten into a rhythm of setup chapter -->big chapter--->setup chapter...etc.

Believe it or not I only have 3 more chapters (tentatively) until I finish the story (at least finish it for the time being anyway).
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2008, 05:07:24 AM »
This chapter brings up a problem I wasn't thinking about. Sure, Ax could just say he needed to go to the bathroom near the two hour limit. But after he demorphs and remorphs, his orifices go back to being tight. I'm not sure how far he'd get with the "I tightened myself back up" excuse, but I can't really think of anything better.

Maybe there will be drinks there, and the guys will be too drunk and horny to notice or care.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline shift

« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2008, 09:05:40 AM »
This chapter brings up a problem I wasn't thinking about. Sure, Ax could just say he needed to go to the bathroom near the two hour limit. But after he demorphs and remorphs, his orifices go back to being tight. I'm not sure how far he'd get with the "I tightened myself back up" excuse, but I can't really think of anything better.

Maybe there will be drinks there, and the guys will be too drunk and horny to notice or care.

well obviously they'll think its weird but they're not exactly going to be like "HOLY **** ANDALITE SCUM!"

esplin

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2008, 01:45:07 PM »
lol

this reminds me of a fanfic i had in mind now that i think about it, there was more love behind the sex but still, you seem to have the same idea that i did and that was that andalites would enjoy it
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 01:55:50 PM by Esplin 9466 »

Offline musicman88

« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2008, 03:31:36 PM »
lol

this reminds me of a fanfic i had in mind now that i think about it, there was more love behind the sex but still, you seem to have the same idea that i did and that was that andalites would enjoy it

That's kinda scary actually...

And yeah, the morphing would definitely be a problem.  It is a party though, so there's no reason that drugs couldn't be involved.
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2008, 05:48:22 PM »
Never labeled anyone racist. That word never appeared in my post. Still, the story depicts the image of a stereotypical black male molesting a 13 yr old WHITE girl. Uh.....Sorry if i cant help but see this story in the light it's in. 

But I find it pretty interesting that most of the "clients" rolling through such 'red light districts' are your everyday white males looking to bust a nut with a chic on sale because they cant get any satisfaction at home from their wives... Just saying.

And musicman, if you wantto add a white guy to the gangcrew when they gangbang Rachel, be my guest. Not like it'll change anything...

Film dont take it so seriously. im black too, I've had no problem with this story(other than the fact tht it is...gross), it's just for entertainment there's no need to get offended
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Liz

• Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:03 AM »
well obviously they'll think its weird but they're not exactly going to be like "HOLY **** ANDALITE SCUM!"

I seriously lol'ed at that.

Hahaha, just imagine, undercover Controllers at the party? xD

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2008, 12:55:02 AM »
Now, that'd be a scene that I'd like to read in the story XD lmao *hint musicman hint hint* ;)

Offline musicman88

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2008, 08:12:03 AM »
What, with controllers at the party?  Do you really think that the Yeerks would be interested in controlling, no offense to anyone, gang members who live in the ghetto?  And if they were at the party they'd probably either be high or drunk or something else so that they wouldn't be able to put two and two together.
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »
Not to mention that it's a really long shot to start off with. Why would an Andalite want to be a prostitute. That's even less likely than Andalites trying to get into a slaughterhouse by morphing cows. The Yeerks didn't believe they'd do that either.

Though I have been wondering if there will be anyone at the party to recognizes Rachel.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2008, 09:58:08 AM »
 it's still kinda weird that they say Rachel is hot....
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2008, 10:03:54 AM »
Most thirteen year olds aren't quite developed enough to be truly hot, but Rachel is often said to look good in the series. I find it odd that Miss Fashion says looks aren't important at one point. That's a little off topic, though.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline musicman88

« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »
Alright, I'm really sorry for the big time gap but I don't really have much free time this semester.  I blame my Chem lab which meets twice per week for 4 hours not to mention the pre and post lab stuff I have to do.  Anyway, a new chapter is up!  Only two more to go!  I'll try hard to get the next chapter up quick, but I'm not making any promises other than I WILL finish this story eventually!
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2008, 11:05:26 PM »
I was wondering at some point if Ax was going to get a female customer... that'd be interesting. Wonder how he'd handle that?

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2008, 11:32:37 PM »
 oh my.
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?