Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54685 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #720 on: October 03, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »
((HA! I'm finally on at the same time as you nuts!...Now I just need to figure out what's going on...By the way, sorry about the late posting, ect. I've come down with a lovely cold. And I'm multi-tasking, too. Isn't that lovely. So, going be posting a bit slowly for multiple reasons over here. But considering I can usually string myself along after a short leave of absence from the internet, thank you very much--assuming someone would let me--, I'll figure out where I am in a few. Yarin may be strung along with me, depending.
And I am not, repeat not a Yeerk. Hold on. Hork-Bajir needs to use the computer for a second.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #721 on: October 03, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »
(So is Yarin physically with you guys cause I want to post about something about helping carry Kelran but if i'm not there it won't make sense)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #722 on: October 03, 2008, 06:08:03 PM »
((Yarin, I'm pretty sure you're with Emily and I. And I has idea to make up for the fact that they weren't there. If you don't mind, that is.))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #723 on: October 03, 2008, 06:14:06 PM »
((Yarin isn't right there with Cody and Hu, that they know of. Though they should be in the pool area by now. Kelran needs to post, and attack Hu after noticing him. By the power of my summoning ability, I call you Kelran!))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #724 on: October 03, 2008, 06:24:01 PM »
((Ok, since there have been no objections--or affermations, but that's beside the point--, I shall begin my odd recounting of the tale as to why they're taking so bloody long. ^__^ This is a perfect example as to why you should always stop and ask for directions. Do not rely on your girlfriend as a navigator, especially when the words "I think" preceed or follow "it's ____ way".))

Nichole felt the thermals fill her wings as she said for the millionth time, <I'm sorry guys! I told you, I'm a horrible navigator. I don't care how good my eyes were in comparison to y'alls, you still shouldn't have trusted me! Now we're probably all--OOH! Fry!> Finally, she saw what she thought was the correct building that wasn't halfway across town. <Tell me this is it. I don't know how many morphs I can do.> It had been her fourth morph of the day, and she was getting fairly tired. Granted, it had been kinda funny to see the drug-dealer's face when an alien, -insert Emily's battle morph here?-, and a panther had burst in, but it wasn't doing much to help Kelran. When Yarin and Emily confirmed her suspicions, they all landed, demorphed, and remorphed to battle morphs. They busted into the Yeerk Pool.
<...Um...What the hell?>

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #725 on: October 03, 2008, 06:36:17 PM »
((Nohensen, you might want to try that "summoning Kelran" thing again.  I'd try, but the only thing that I seem to summon is rain. ;)))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #726 on: October 03, 2008, 06:41:14 PM »
((*ahem* I wish Kelran would come and post!))

Emily's POV:

Finally, they arrived. Emily expected they'd get chewed out for taking so long. Unfortunately, soon after entering the place they noticed there had already been a ruckus going on. <Please don't tell me those two actually came here.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #727 on: October 03, 2008, 06:47:44 PM »
<They're men. Did you expect something different from them?> Nichole asked.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #728 on: October 03, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
<They're men. Did you expect something different from them?> Nichole asked.

((Lol. I hear this all the time from my mom.  My aunt.  My elder sister. ;)  Its hard being basically the only male in your family.))

((Kelran!  Yoo-hoo!  We need you here, pally!))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #729 on: October 03, 2008, 07:00:49 PM »
(i'm here i know that doesn't mean anything but still...)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #730 on: October 03, 2008, 09:24:36 PM »
((here at last!!  ;D ))

Hu was so busy that he didnt see Kelran coming. Hu was likely the only being inside the complex with the reflexes to see him coming on a good day, so this was saying something.

Kelran snatched the dracon right from Cody's hands and aimed it at Hu, but then he hesitated....

His words to the Yeerk came out, even though the others couldnt hear Kressillet's response...
"<You... get... out... of... my... HEAD!!!>"
Kelran forced his claws together harder, harder, harder... the dracon crushed in his claws. He let the shattered fragments drop to the floor.
Then Kressillet siezed control again as Kelran vied to keep his vital memories away from him. And he went right for Hu's throaght......
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #731 on: October 03, 2008, 09:35:44 PM »
Cody couldn't believe he let Kelran run up and snatch the beam out of his hand. Then he crushed it. As he lunged for Hu's throat, Cody did the only thing he could think of: He leaped on Kelran's back and grabbed his neck.

"We need something, and we need it now!" Cody yelled to Hu. He held on for dear life, trying to distract Kelran while Hu did something.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #732 on: October 03, 2008, 09:49:12 PM »
Kelran siezed control of his voice... "Get.... off... out... NOW! Before he... kills you!"
Then Kressillet siezed control back, but Kelran got ahold of one foot, and pruposely unbalanced himself, he Cody and Hu went down in a tangled stuffy fuzzy feathery heap.
Kelran was getting desperate... and angry.
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #733 on: October 03, 2008, 10:27:17 PM »
There was only one thing left to do.  Hu didn't like it.  Hu reached into his satchel and pulled out the dreaded green liquid.  He deftly uncorked it and began to drink . . .

Hu whirled his cloak off, activating the invisibility function, as he grew larger.  Larger.  Larger still.  As he grew plates the color between brown and rusty red grew from congealed hairs on his back.  His tail lengthened to a whip-like structure.  He was forced down on to his arms, and his hands and feet were become large paws as his retractable claws were becoming non retractable.  His head took on a shape very similar to that of Battle Cat from those old He-Man cartoons.

Strangely, his Encarta, a near-biological construct itself, migrated up from what was his wrist, to his neck and became sort of a collar device.

Suddenly it stopped.  Hu was now his ancent evolutionary ancestor.  Hu was now a Gigantofatalismilodon.  And the savage instincts began to overwhelm Hu.  But Hu barely managed to stave them off.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #734 on: October 03, 2008, 10:54:18 PM »
Kressillet wouldnt willingly admit it, but he was now good and scared. Kelran's original resilience had vastly unnerved him, and Kelrans own memories and thougts had more effect than he credited, add to that his extra neurochemical defenses, and the fact that Hu had just transformed into a creature actually capable of taking Kelran down... especially in his weakened state...

<scared... Yeerk? let me tell you something. you are all alone in there. and soon youll be all alone out here, and shortly after that, all alone and dead. one way or another...>
Until it is no more....