Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54696 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #615 on: September 24, 2008, 02:42:51 PM »
"You need any help?" Nichole asked Cody. As fun as watching the two fight, she was growing a bit bored and had begun contemplating a crack in the wall.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #616 on: September 24, 2008, 08:07:03 PM »
(oh i just had an idea i remember reading this in a fanfiction where marco got all anti social after being infected with an andalite disease what if Yarin got infected by a common earth disease and got his personality changed temporaraly.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #617 on: September 25, 2008, 09:40:34 AM »
(YAY for the anti-social extra-terrestrials anonymous help group!  :D )

Kelran was even edgier than Cody. Standing within view of the tower made him eager to attack.
But he had never given into the weakness of a false start before and he wasnt about to blow their cover now.
Rip someones head off if they scared him or rubbed his feathers wrong? that was a different story.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:00:43 PM by Kelran-Isthinar »
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #618 on: September 25, 2008, 09:48:56 AM »
<You and Yarin need to morph birds. Possibly help with bomb carrying, if you're strong enough.> Cody said to Nichole. <When we're in, either you or I will set off the fire alarm while the other guards Yarin. Yarin will be the one to plant the bombs. We set off the alarm, and after everyone files out we set off the bombs. Kelran's team will head for the basement, through the opposite entrance from where everyone else goes.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #619 on: September 25, 2008, 10:29:11 AM »
"I'll pu--Gafsdsak." She finished morphing before replying, <Sorry. I'll pull the alarm. But I don't know how strong this seagul is. I might not be much help in retrospect.>
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #620 on: September 25, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »
(oh i just had another idea but we need to do the deevolving thing in order for it to work i was thinking that after Yarin re-evolves back a side affect could be a temporary personality change)
"I will carry the larger expolsives however to do that I will need a morph bigger than a falcon." Yarin said and with that he began to morph the Varkas. "Do not worry I will not be detected i will fly in the upper troposphere."
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #621 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:55 PM »
Once all the bombs were on the roof, they had some final moments before they started. "Ok. Once we bust this skylight and drop down, we need to move quickly. I'm a little wirrued about dropping down in croc morph, on top of broken glass. I may jump down as Human, and morph after I land. we need to get nichole to the fire alarm with as few morphs as possible, since morphing wears her out faster than the rest of us. Yarin, you'll be the one to break us in." Cody said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #622 on: September 26, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »
<It should be easy enough to do in this morph without sustaining injury, the window is simply heated silica correct, I assume you have not developed force field technology yet.> Yarin said as he flew up to get a better diving range

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #623 on: September 26, 2008, 09:00:36 PM »
"We don't have force field technology, and I didn't notice anything the Yeerks may have put in. Go for it."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #624 on: September 26, 2008, 09:06:58 PM »
Yarin flew up and screeched, diving and aimed for the window he hit it  hard enough to smash it and tumble to a landing below.  <I am in.> he said.  <I do not see any humans in the immediate vicinity, I am going to demorph.>
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:10:35 PM by yarin »

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #625 on: September 27, 2008, 08:07:29 AM »
Kelran wordlessly vaulted over the edge of the broken apreture and landed on all fours beside Yarin, he drew his disruptor and established a line of cover for him, alert to any sighn that they had been detected...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #626 on: September 27, 2008, 08:14:40 AM »
"What the **** are you doing here!?" Cody said under his breath after he landed. "You aren't supposed to try getting to the basement from the roof. You're supposed to wait. I thought I explained that perfectly outside!"

"Nichole, fly down as a gull and demorph. You may want to morph Lynn to pull the alarm. Morphing another Human shouldn't wear you out as much as morphing another species. Then get back here in case any Horks show up. Yarin, start planting those bombs."

He began morphing croc and shifting the debris towards the walls as he heard footsteps coming.

((What the heck are you doing, Kelran? Don't tell me you were confused about what to do? I decided to have Cody say a cuss word, but didn't want to actually type it out. So just insert four letter word of your choice.))

Emily's POV:

"Hey Hu. Where's Kelran?"
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 08:19:09 AM by Nohensen »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #627 on: September 27, 2008, 11:38:22 AM »
Yarin placed the ordinary explosives in the designated locations on his person he carried,his Tovreet a few cellular destablizers, some inhabition canceler, and a couple nano-binding polymer bombs to get them out of sticky situations

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #628 on: September 27, 2008, 03:41:35 PM »
((no, but I simply couldnt let Cody think things would actually go as he planned  :D After all we did say we wanted to slow down their reconcilliaton....  just assume Kelran explained all this to Hu shortly before this.... ))

"Things arent going as simply as planned. There's a forcefield down there over the entry apreture, and we cant sacrifice our ordinance to forcibly open it."
He drew his sword in his other claw,
"We need to find an internal power relay and cut it so Hu and Emily can get in, Ill simply fight my way from the access port down to the entry and we will plant the charges as planned. Don't panic."

((It makes perfect sense that they would guard the entry points closer to the deivce... theres probably also a forcefield checkpoint inside the building hence why the skylight was reletively unguarded. this also gives Cody a nice opportunity to blame Kelran for the snafu even though its both their faults in the end.))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 03:46:53 PM by Kelran-Isthinar »
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #629 on: September 27, 2008, 03:54:35 PM »
((I've been thinking of having there be more fristion between those two, but somewhere during the fight Kelran gets in big trouble. He's really close to being killed, but Cody reflexively jumps between Kelran and the enmy. This wounds him, and leads to his capture. Even after angry words are said, Cody does this without thinking. Showing that subconsiously Cody is more worried for Kelran than angry at him.))

Human controllers came bursting into the room, and were swatted aside by Cody in croc morph.

"No! Not the generator! Stay away from that!" One said as he flattened himself against the wall.

<Fine. We're aborting the second part of the plan. Just blow the generator and let's bail.> Cody said while knocking out the two controllers. <Nichole, just stay put on the roof. Keep that part secure so we can exit out of there when we're done.>

((Kelran should disagree with this, of course. It was his idea to destroy the tower in the first place.

Ani-Master 2014!