Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54697 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #585 on: September 19, 2008, 01:50:06 PM »
(As am I traycon but you already knew that actually I was thinking of the tng episode genesis when I posted.)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 11:48:48 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #586 on: September 19, 2008, 02:03:57 PM »
((You will be assimilated. So, I guess that means you got my reference? Now for the ultimate question: Which one goes with which series?
To Yarin: Hehe. See, my mind went to both of them at almost the same time, since it is the same virus. Just mutated a bit. But Yarin didn't answer Nichole's question. EDIT: Um...Genesis? Which ep was that?))

I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #587 on: September 19, 2008, 02:48:43 PM »
(its a 7th season episode where the Enterprise crew de-evolves due to a virus. Troi turns into a phychic frog which i thinknis where ka got the idea for leerans from lol and no its not contagious by touch the bomb explodes with a mortom of ice and techila lol.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #588 on: September 19, 2008, 03:13:45 PM »
((OH! That one! Ok. Sorry, my mind was still on TNT/N. But I remember that one. With Spot, the iguana. Lol.))

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #589 on: September 19, 2008, 03:33:29 PM »
(yeah that was a good one we should definatly have something like that happen to us)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #590 on: September 20, 2008, 08:33:49 AM »
Once Cody returned, they all went to a place near the tower.

"Okay, we need to decide where to meet up after the fighting is over. We also need to decide if we want Yarin's group to get onto the roof before we start, or just begin on the ground and work their way up. Kelran, Yarin, and Hu have beam weapons, while the rest of us will do what we can with our morphs."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #591 on: September 20, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »
((Sorry I didn't post soon.  I had a surprise visit from my favorite sister and my favorite (okay, my only) neice.  Smilodites have distain for beam weapons, going so far as eschewing them from their entire culture.  As for the devolution thing, devolution is confirmed in Smilodites.  Who knows?  In other species, they might get boils in sensitive areas . . .))

Hu accepted the weapon Cody gave him, albeit reluctantly.  He found such a weapon distasteful.  What could be better then going claw-to-claw?  He also decided that he wouldn't take the Devolution Draught unless absolutely necessary.  He was unsure that he could control himself as a Gigantofatalismilodon, as the evolutionary ancestors of Smilodites were called.  He resigned himself to the worst, but swore to himself not to use it if the situation did not necessitate it.  His ears were folded flat against his head as a sign of his apprehension and anxiety.

He flipped his cloaks hood over his head.  He was prepared to use his invisibility, if need be.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 06:24:28 PM by CloakedFigure »

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #592 on: September 20, 2008, 06:42:14 PM »
Nichole crossed her arms, watching Hu accept the weapon from Cody. She also noted his ears. They were flat against his head, kind of like what her cats did when they were mad. She walked over to him. "Can I see that for a second?" She smiled and held out her hand for the weapon. "I just wanna see how heavy it is." A little known fact about her was that she was actually fairly decent with a .22.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #593 on: September 20, 2008, 09:14:34 PM »
Kelran hefted his own disruptor... a large heavy highly lethal and intensely accurate pistol weapon... with a very very limited range.
He preferred his sword for close quarters or heavy combat. It could deflect energy and projectile weapons fire, something his own pistol certainly wouldnt do.

((Im going to be out of town for the next week so the posts may be very sporadic... I think you guys know enough to RP Kelran for me if you need to.  ;) ))

EDIT turns out we DO have internet  ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 04:43:05 PM by Kelran-Isthinar »
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #594 on: September 21, 2008, 06:47:33 PM »
((Glad to hear, Kelran.))

As Kelran hefted the large object which was obviously a weapon, Hu fiddled with his cloaked casp and faded from view.  Hu realized in hindsight that he should have warned the others that he was doing this.  He had to tell them that he hadn't run out on them and he was still there, but invisible.

Hu fingered the Devolution Draught within his satchel nervously.  Only in case of an emergency. Hu told himself again.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #595 on: September 21, 2008, 07:09:32 PM »
"Does that cloak of yours make you slightly  deaf?" Nichole asked Hu, raising her eyebrows. The tone of her voice was a bit sarcastic. "I was wondering if I could see that for a second." She motioned at the weapon.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #596 on: September 21, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »
((Traycon, I thought Hu already gave the weapon to -- oh well, moving on.))

"You have it," Hu said, voice appearing to come from nowhere.  "As I do not."

Apparently, the miscommunication had ended up with the vile weapon, as Hu thought of it, on the ground.  Hu felt a little ashamed of this assumption of this as Nichole picked up and seemed to be examining it with a rather relaxed ease.  Hu still had his claws sheathed because of his apprehension, but naturally they couldn't see this.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #597 on: September 21, 2008, 07:41:24 PM »
((*Frowns* Erm...I didn't read you giving it to me, and I only asked for it...Sorry for the miscommunication, though.))

Nichole turned away from everyone and looked down the sites calmly. It felt about as heavy, in her opinion, as the .22 her father had. "Does anyone care if I find out how much of a kick-back this baby has?" she asked with a bit of a smile. Her right eye was already sliding shut as she took aim at a spot on the wall. Granted, she wasn't stupid enough to fire in the cave, but still.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #598 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »
Kelran chuckled. "Apparently someone needs no tutoring from me in shooting skills. You have excellent form... dont point it at that plasma conduit."
Nichole was aiming at a section of bulkhead containing a plasma line.... the explosion would not have been pretty had she fired.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #599 on: September 22, 2008, 12:36:35 AM »
Yarin turned to Kelran "Have you got your sword with you?  I need to practice with my Tovreet."