Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54701 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #570 on: September 16, 2008, 09:34:08 PM »
((Cody will be surprised that Bened is still alive, since he figured Hu killed him instead of dragging him to Kelran's cave. I haven't decided yet if I'll have Cody try to kill Bened, or just say that the fact that Hu still cares for Bened after all that is really deep. Simply put, I can't decide if I want Cody to admire Hu, or think he's stupid.))

((Perhaps Cody could admire Hu at first, then learn of Bened's survival, and come to think of Hu as stupid.  Of course, the other way around would work too . . .))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #571 on: September 17, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
Cody and Emily went to Yarin's ship to see how the bombs were going.

"You know, I've been thinking about Hu. You can't morph, and with Bened dead Visser Five might try to capture you to complete what Bened was doing for him. I assume he's dead, since I haven't seen him tied up in Kelran's cave or anything. You'll need to be careful. Maybe more than the rest of us." Cody said.

"How are the bombs going, guys?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #572 on: September 17, 2008, 02:36:31 PM »
Nichole slid down from where she had perched herself next to Yarin's work. She had been watching him with fascination, shocked at how fast he could move. She had given up the idea of even beginning to help beyond simply handing him tools when he asked for them a while ago. "I honestly have no idea," she replied.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #573 on: September 17, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »
Hu took his time alone performing the ancient arts of claw fighting ((think Smilodite martial arts)).  Hu didn't want to forget.  After finishing practicing that, he went over his inventory, hoping he had enough supplies and the Earth plants he had manufactured into similar powders and potions were similar enough to authentic Aruten plants.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #574 on: September 18, 2008, 09:43:38 AM »
((So is Hu still back at the cave, instead of at Yarin's?))

"I wonder if we could get someone onto the roof of that place without anyone seeing? It would be faster to smash through the skylight than have to fight through the floors to go up." Cody said. "I also believe Yarin should be the one to arm the larger explosives. Since he has more arms, and the larger ones require more effort to place, then it makes sense. That leaves Kelran going to the basement. Which two people should we send with each of them?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #575 on: September 18, 2008, 09:55:27 AM »
"Yes, also I am at least four times as strong as your average human." yarin said, as he continued to make the explosives.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #576 on: September 18, 2008, 10:17:15 AM »
Cole crossed her arms, leaning against the thing she had originally been sitting upon. "I'll cover Yarin," she stated, as if it needed to be said. She raised both eyebrows, as if daring someone to make a comment about it.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #577 on: September 18, 2008, 10:26:30 AM »
"Yes that would be acceptable" Yarin said, not understanding the connotation in what Nichole said.  "I have just finnished the last expolsive what shall I work on next?" he asked
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #578 on: September 18, 2008, 11:01:33 AM »
"It might be best if Cody goes with Yarin too." Emily said. "Hu and I can go with Kelran."

"Okay. We'll need someone to go into the tower and pull the alarm. Most people should start filing out. It might even be good if we could use smoke bombs to help them think there's a fire. While everyone leaves, we can go in and plant the explosives. The timer starts once the alarm is pulled. We'll try to tear the building down before the firemen charge inside." Cody said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #579 on: September 18, 2008, 08:00:32 PM »
Kelran nodded. "We need to maintain communications at all times. My comunicator will work with thoughtspeech but its range is more limited than the real thing."

He leaned over one of the small charges.
"What did you put in it?"
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #580 on: September 18, 2008, 08:02:31 PM »
Hu continued the steps to claw-fighting, but he was rapidly losing interest.  He wondered when the mission would come.  Wondered if he would be ready.  Wondered if Bened would make an appearance. . . .

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #581 on: September 18, 2008, 09:19:51 PM »
(oh I would like to see what would happen if we all  accadently got sprayed with hu's de-evolution drought we could all devolve exept for one of us that might be interesting.)
"That  is a simple cellular destablizer, it breaks down specific gene patterns destroying them."  Yarin said. "This here," he said pointing to a small cylidrical device. "Is a inhabition canceler it causes the higher functions of most sentient  brains to seise to function resulting in a state of intoxication. I will be carrying that with me along with my Tovreet," he motioned to the four 12 inch long three pronged daggers hanging on the wall.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #582 on: September 19, 2008, 10:21:28 AM »
((Oh, man, that would be funny! We should totally do that! I want to devolve, myself.))

"So, that thing makes you drunk? Is this drunken state transfered by touch?" She grinned, realizing that probably no one would recognize the "The Naked Time/Now" reference, but she figured that she'd remedy this situation soon enough...

(( >:D I will turn all of you into Star Trek lovers, mark my word...))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #583 on: September 19, 2008, 10:38:13 AM »
"I usually stay away from drugs." Cody said, while walking to another part of the room.

"That's good to know." Emily said.

"I'm going to go grab Hu." He said, and left.

He went to Kelran's cave to see Hu exercising, but looking rather bored. "Hey. We're almost ready for the mission. Stock up on supplies, and get geared up. This is going to be the one where we go from being a thorn in their sides, to showing how threatening we really are."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #584 on: September 19, 2008, 01:25:37 PM »
((I love, love LOVE Star Trek. We are the Trek, your life as it has been is over. Your characters lives and plots will adapt to service Trek. Resistance is futile. >:D))

Kelran simply gazed awkwarldy at the array of weapons at their disposal. He had qualms about allowing young fledglings to do what they were about to go through with. He had to remind himself forcibly that he was not much older.
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....