Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54694 times)

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #645 on: September 27, 2008, 10:15:56 PM »
Kelran forced himself to all fours at the sound of the other, previously un-noticed controller.
Then he saw Bened.
Then the comment about the Visser sunk in.
"Oh. Skirlcht. (extreemly nasty word in old Gryphic) I swear... if we get out.. Im not showing you scum any more mercy...."
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #646 on: September 27, 2008, 10:16:54 PM »
Emily's POV:

Emily found Yarin finishing setting the explosives, and Nichole nearby. <They're captured! Cody and Kelran are Captured! Hu too!> She yelled as she began demorphing. She was going to go buffalo and break them out. Also, break anything and anyone who stood in her way! <Make sure you blow the charges. We can at least do what we came here to do.>

Cody's POV:

Cody hadn't noticed Kelran.

"So, Andalite survivor. You think to ally yourself with other alien lifeforms and defeat us? How did you find our Kondrona generator? How many of you are there?"

<You'll get nothing out of me. You can't infest me in this morph, either. This crocodile has flaps to prevent water from getting into its ears, and it will keep Yeerks out too.>

"You are not a threat to us. We have but to take a few small precautions, and any effort you make will be futile." He said as he grabbed some sort of handheld device. When he pressed the button, the force field began to shrink. It pressed down on him, so he was no longer able to stand on his short legs. "We already have three of your kind. Soon we will have you all, dead or alive."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #647 on: September 27, 2008, 10:19:36 PM »
((dont forget we need to end up stuck for three days.... which also ensures that Cody demorphs to set all this in motion.
Though to keep them from learning his secret he can demorph and morph human at a lag point when the guards are changing. Then claim to have demorphed and remorphed.))
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #648 on: September 27, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »
The force field began crunching Cody's spine, and prevented him from breathing. He groaned in pain as his bones began to snap.

After a few minutes, A guard came in and announced that the Visser was on his way. The Chief, Bened, and Hork-Bajir were called into another room to report. Luckily, the Chief extended the field slightly to prevent Cody from being killed. After they were gone, he demorphed.

Soon the Visser strode in and took a look at everyone. <Attempting to hide your identity behind a Human face, are you Andalite? Trying to protect your brethren out there in deep space? I've told you before that resistance is futile. The only thing your morphing will do is exaust you, which works better for me than you.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #649 on: September 27, 2008, 10:31:42 PM »
Hu couldn't move an inch, but still his limbs -- even his tail -- felt heavy and full of metal.  He couldn't put up a descent fight in this condition.  And he was without his cloak and satchel . . . but wait a moment!  Bened was clutching something greedily.  It was Hu's satchel!  But Hu told Emily to take it away!

But he didn't have the cloake -- Emily must have activated the invisibility mechanism on it.  It was unfortunate that Bened had the satchel, but he would not be able to open it.

((I was thinking that Bened, inbetween bouts of torturing Hu, could try to get into the satchel -- which is important to have it there, because the Devolution Draught was in there.  Or it could be a fake satchel . . .))

Hu saw the Visser.  "Perhaps you would release me and show me how brave you are, parasite!  Or better yet, how well you bleed!"

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #650 on: September 27, 2008, 10:34:29 PM »
Kelran snorted. "Better to die fighting than live infested. And identity is the most precious thing a person has. Fool."
He stared at the Visser, trying to discern whether he was rock or liquid or skin or cartilage or some combination thereof...
and trying to size up his mind... his psychology...
He was failing miserably. How could a blob have no body language?

Kelran turned to Hu, "I dont think he can bleed. He has no blood, and no spine. No honor and no courage." Kelran spat, the saliva sizzling into the forcefield.
Until it is no more....

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #651 on: September 27, 2008, 10:37:02 PM »
((You guys are really making this addictive! ;D))

"I vaguely aware of that, Kelran, but I couldn't think of a better insult." Hu said, glaring at the being known as Visser 5.  But a vicious smile plastered his face as he snarled, "But everyone knows that parasites are the lowest forms of life."

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #652 on: September 27, 2008, 10:45:30 PM »
<Lowest forms of life, are we? Then what makes the tools? Less than Life? Yes, objects should be seen and not heard, tool.> Visser Five said nonchalantly. <Who is the leader among you? Or do the new allies not serve well under Andalite commands? Is it you?> He gestured to Cody. <Take this new tool to its new master.>

The force field went down, and two Hork-Bajir grabbed Cody roughly. He lashed out, but it did little against the tough Hork-Bajir hide.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #653 on: September 27, 2008, 10:51:47 PM »
Hu thrashed against his restraints, for all the good it did.  He couldn't move.  Bened, of course, would have designed this device himself.

"Let him go.  Take me instead!"

The visser laughed, and told Hu that he knows that infestation is potentially lethal for Smilodites.  And a dead host is really of no use to them.  Hu let out a Smilodite curse which sounded like a mere hiss to those not versed in the language.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #654 on: September 27, 2008, 11:04:37 PM »
(ok im all caught up should Yarin try to save you guys? and where are nichole and Jason?)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #655 on: September 27, 2008, 11:16:28 PM »
((Jason is gone. I kind of forgot to retake control of his character, so he's been out of the story for some time. Unless Jmnar4 comes back, consider jason nonexistant. Michole is with Yarin, and they should definitely try to save the others.))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #656 on: September 27, 2008, 11:20:48 PM »
(Does Emily know where they are? how heavily guarded are they?)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #657 on: September 28, 2008, 06:57:03 AM »
Kelran fought down a massive heave of panic, and plastered a false half smile to his face.
"Visser.. Are you not forgetting something?"
The visser tunred to him, "Now that I have your attention. How do you suppose I got here? You've never seen anything like my kind before. No Yeerk or host a yeerk has had in all of history ever has. Imagine what sort of technologies I used to get here. To obliterate my damaged ship. To destroy your new toy at the observatory so easily."

It was a long, long, long shot, but Kelran was counting on the Visser's one defning trait that he had seen. A Greed for knowledge.
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #658 on: September 28, 2008, 08:03:59 AM »
((Emily doesn't know where they are exactly, but it's inside the tower. All she knows is that they are a few floors down at least, and there are several Hork-Bajir at least.))

<Put the Andalite back in its cage, and grab the the Lion Eagle thing. We can use him to expand to his world and take it. Unfortunately, it seems the Smilodites will go the way of the Arn: target practice.>

"It looks like a Gryphon from Earth mythology." The Chief said.

<Duly noted. Perhaps they've been here before. Stay with the Andalite and pump it for information some more. Bened, you may gather information from the other Smilodite. Do not kill it until I return.>

Visser Five and four Horks left with Kelran. Cody wasn't much more happy about this than being infested himself. Once either of them were taken, it could well be over. He wondered where Emily, Yarin, and Nichole were. He wanted to ask Hu, but since they had all been taken to the same place he hoped she hadn't been captured.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #659 on: September 28, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »
After Emily told Yarin where Visser Five had taken Hu, Cody, and Kelran, Yarin found Nichole she was in a corner unconsious he woke her up.  "Nichole, Hu, Cody, and Kelran have been captured we need to save them."