Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54754 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2008, 09:38:23 AM »
"How are we going to incite combustion?" Yarin asked in his human morph. "Can anyone's morph breath fire? I do not know that much about Earth creatures."  "No," Cody said. "None of our morphs can do that." "Well what ever we do I think we have to do it quickly." Jason said. "I believe I should morph first, Devashi's aren't native to this planet and it will catch the Yeerks off guard." Yarin said as he begin to demorph and morph into the Devashi.

(How was that guys? you can post any time. lol)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:12:01 AM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2008, 09:36:28 PM »
(ok guys what's the deal? did my post ruin continuity or something?)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2008, 10:05:36 PM »
Jason went over in his head how they could start a diversion.  "How can we start a fire?" he wondered.  He considered every possibility, most of which he had seen in movies.  "We could find something flameable and set it alight.  Any one want to give it a try?

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2008, 10:08:33 PM »
(should yarin still be morphing or should i change that if we're going in a different direction)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2008, 08:03:02 AM »
"Maybe just hold a lighter to a sprinkler system?" "Lynn" suggested. "And should I remain as Lynn? It feels...awkward."
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2008, 08:22:31 AM »
"Nichole, you can demorph if you want to. It's probably best if you do that, in fact. Yarin, keep morphing. Your morph can sense heat sources, and that's part of what we need."

They looked around until Yarin sensed something warm. They opened a door to a building, and found a power generator.

"That's it. I have a plan. Jason and Nichole, go into battle morphs and get to the cages. Be ready to bust the prosoners out when the time comes. I'm going to break this generator."

Cody began morphing the insect while the others morphed. He flew around the generator until he found an opening, and went inside. After chewing up some wires, the generator started shutting down and caught fire. After that, Cody started throwing stuff around that would burn, and soon the whole building was on fire. He then beat a hasty retreat.

Outside, the lights dimmed. There was enough light to see, but once the hosts were free no one could tell which ones were free Humans and Hork-Bajir, and who were controllers. The guards were now trying to stop the fire, but it was hard to say when they'd find out the prisoners were escaping.

Fortunately, tigers and black panthers are night hunters. Cody was certain they would be able to see fine. Cody found an isolated place, did his morphing, and began making his way to the piers to free the captives there.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:26:17 AM by Daphnes »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2008, 01:36:49 PM »
<I will move towards the cages.> as he crawled to the  captive humans and Hork-Bajir. he quickly demorphed and ripped the cage doors off, then remorphed and led the freed people to the nearest exit. then he went back and saw Nichole and Jason helping the rest of the caged people escape.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 01:40:15 PM by yarin »

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2008, 11:55:29 PM »
(hey guys what year is our rpg set in)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2008, 07:59:44 AM »
(2008. Might as well make it present time, right?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2008, 08:58:17 PM »
(i'm gonna be away for a few days so feel free to control my character until i get back)

<Good thing tigers can see in the dark.> Jason thought, <time to kick some Yeerk butt.>  He helped Nicole and Yarin with the free humans and Hork-Bajir, taking out any Controller who was dumb enough to try to get in his way.  <We have to hurry,> he called to the others in thought-speech, <the Yeerks are sure to block the exits.>

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2008, 09:26:32 PM »
<Really?> Her thoughtspeech seemed to raise a bit. <I mean, come on. As if we don't have enough problems, now we may have to actually fight?!> She wasn't exactly handling things well. She felt tired, scared, nervous, and, well, terrified. Fighting was definately not her thing.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2008, 08:52:48 AM »
((I will control Jason, until Jmnar4 gets back.))

<Don't panic, Nichole. Just target Human Controllers instead of Hork-Bajir Controllers. You don't have to kill them, just knock one down and smack him or her in the head. That should knock them out. I'm heading for the pier to rescue those who are being reinfested. Jason and Yarin, go around the sides of the crowd and keep the exit from being blocked. Nichole, you stay behind and wait for me to catch up.>

Cody wondered where all this was coming from. He had never led anyone before, and when he offered to be the leader he didn't really expect them to agree with him. He had been in a few gangs, though, and had witnessed leaders take action during shootouts and such.

In crocodile morph, he reached the pool. He let out a roar that got the attention of the Hork-Bajir controllers. Each involuntary Human was being held by one Hork-Bajir, but the involuntary Hork-Bajirs were being held by two. There were some voluntaries that went there themselves, and were merely helped by a Hork-Bajir at the end of the pier.

The pier was wide enough for three Hork-Bajir to easily walk past, so the reinfested hosts wouldn't have difficulty getting past the line. He hit the back of the line, and yelled in thought speech for the prisoners to join the crowd. The controllers that weren't trying to control the fire were beginning to try and stop the crowd from getting farther. He couldn't see the far exit, but he hoped it wasn't already blocked.

He knocked the Controllers off the pier into the water, and the freed prisoners fought their way out. Unfortunately, some controllers wanted to be stubborn. One Hork-Bajir jumped on Cody and grabbed his tail, and another swung at his head. It was hard for Cody to get a good bite in while also trying to avoid the knee blades. He turned, and lashed with his tail to swing the other Hork-Bajir around to hit the one in front. Then he found an opening to bite and crush the enemy's legs.

One Human female was almost grabbed by another Human, but she fell into the water. She screamed for help as she tried to keep the Yeerks from getting into her ears. Cody hit the water.

<Don't be afraid. Just grab on to my back.>

even though crocodiles are very dangerous, and known to eat people, she eagerly got on his back. He swam to shore, and fought his way to the crowd. For some reason, though, it had stopped short of the exit.

Jason's POV

Jason and Yarin both took opposite sides of the crowd as they came around to go to the front. Some others were making their way into the crowd, and the only way to tell who was a controller, and who wasn't, was the controllers would try to pull others away from the crowd. He let out a roar, and nailed some controllers. Taking the advice Cody gave Nichole, he just swatted the Human controllers, and they lay unconscious. It didn't take much effort for a Tiger.

When they both got to the front, they knew there was trouble. A wall of controllers blocked the crowd from going right or left, and directly in front of the exit stood Visser Five.

<Cody, we have a problem. They have us surrounded, nd we have to get past Visser Five to get out.>

<How big is the crowd right now?>

<We had around two hundred to start with, but I think we're down to about half.>

<Andalite survivers!> Visser Five yelled. <Your fleet is destroyed. resistance is futile. You will accomplish nothing by fighting now.>

<He thinks we're Andalites?> Cody asked no one in particular. <Okay, let me think...I got it! All Free Hork-Bajir! Make your way to the front of the crowd! We have to charge him. Full force. He can't stop one hundred people by himself. Jason and Yarin. One of you get  to the right of the crowd, and the other to the left. Hold off the controllers on the sides for as long as possible. Everyone Charge!>

Yarin and I went around the sides as the Hork-Bajir took the front and the Humans were in the back. Visser Five was the only thing that stood in our way, but he was a Calveroid Controller. How strong or fast was a Calveroid. <Yarin. Do you think we can get past a Calveroid with a hundred Hork-Bajir and Humans plus us "Andalites" in morph?>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2008, 10:08:56 AM »
<It is possible, Calveroids are a physically weak species while they are solid it is only when they loose cohesion that the can not be attacked, also Visser 5 can only spread his body so thin before he looses containment and if we rush at him he might get confussed and we could escape.>
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 10:13:26 AM by yarin »

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2008, 10:18:38 AM »
Festhar slammed his fisted talons against the helm in rage. “There is NO WAY in Valhalla that we will be able to retake the GVG if we abandon it now! Better destroyed than in Kelbrid paws!”
Kelran thought for a moment….
“Festhar….Gravitic science is more your field than mine…. What would happen if a ship engaged Slipspace during a launch injection sequence?”
Festhar thought then gave the answer as though it were a matter of fact thing, “well the gate would surely be destroyed…”
Kelran nodded, “and the ship?
“There is no precedent for this I have no… oh no. no no no. no way, its suicide!”
Kelran nodded again, “maybe so. Maybe so.”
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2008, 10:29:08 AM »
<Do you need any help up there?> Nick asked. Three humans laid unconscious at her feet. Er...paws. However, this didn't make her feel any better about attacking people.