Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 22137 times)

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2009, 06:13:47 PM »
Chapter 9: Rock+Head=Ouch.

Chapter 10: Kidnapped+Stuck in a cave=Oh no!

Chapter9+Chapter10= Awesome

See, math is applicable to daily life!
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »
The Mods have come to save the day!!!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2009, 07:46:30 PM »
Yup.  They get to use their awesome mod powers!
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Durpicorn!

• Xtreme Member
  • I'm not delusional, I'm a kitty! Meow~
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »
Recon Mission!
Friend me for Dance Central 3 on xbox! SpastiCat87

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2009, 10:06:27 PM »
And now, the outcome!

Chapter Eleven
   By now, everyone back at RAF was completely freaking out.  Not only had Snake, or Dagger, or whoever, taken Horse and Faerie, but all the mods were gone too.  Queen must be more dangerous then they thought.  At the news, Richard had imediately started scouring RAF.  No clues anywhere.  Richard had checked every board, poked his head in the threads, searched all over the walls, checked all their profile threads, checked thread doors for broken glass, like Horsie's kidnapping, and sent announcements over the PA system, telling everyone to tell him if they find anything.
   Richard needed time to think.  The Admin went to his profile thread.  Richard's thread was not lavishly decorated, just like a room.  Spacious, and a holographic board on the wall, so PMs would show up there.  He went over and read the latest one.  It was from Claire!

Richard:
   Sorry to leave on such short notice, but the mods and I have snuck out to try and get back Blocky, Gaz, Guy, Cloaky, Duff, Faerie, and Horsie.  We figured, that if there was another spy in the building, and we vanished, they wouldn't suspect us sneaking off.  So we left.  I urge you to delete this message when you read it, and we'll send a follow up message when we get to the cave.  Don't tell people where we are.  It's better like this.  We're all okay.

Claire

Richard read the message with a sigh of relief.  The mods were all right.  But, Claire was right.  If there was another spy, it would be better to keep up the pretense that they had vanished, even though it was stressful on the members.  He deleted the message.
   "Stressful," said Richard, who began to pace, "Is an understatement."
   Richard paced and thought, paced and thought, building on his idea.  It all began to make sense.  Yes...it would be risky, but RAF could take the risk.  Richard could take the risk.
   "Ding-dong!  One new message from Claire!"  His holograph PM box said cheerfully.  He quickly strode over to it, and opened the newest one.

Richard:
   We've found them!  They are all unharmed.  Horsie saw me, and told me their situation.  Everyone is there fine, but Queen can use telekenises now, so that's how their trapped.  Unfortunately, Cloaky has snapped.  I suppose, being a Realm Walker, he feels even more trapped.  Horse said that Queen, Aloth, and Yorick are gone, but that creep, Snake, who is really Cloaky's evil sister named Dagger, is still there.  We're going in.  See you later, and hopefully with everyone else!

Claire

Richard deleted the message with a sigh.  "They could have asked me," he murmured, then wrote a response.

Claire:
   I agree that it's best that you left that way.  I hope that you have a good plan, because with Dagger, being Cloaky's sister, she's a Realm Walker, and thusly quite powerful.  Don't take any more risks than you have to.  Good luck.  I did what you requested in the first message.  If they're still trapped, that means that there must be some way that their powers are shut off.  I would suggest activating their powers again, then having them help you overcome Dagger.  If you've got her, then I'll send a party of RAFians to help you for when Queen, Yorick, and Aloth come back.  Good luck,

Richard.

Claire looked up from her PM reciever, her mobile one.  She and Richard had one, and more were being made for the other mods.  "Rich got my messages," she said to the other mods.  "He told us to activate their powers again, wich is a good idea.  I'll tell you the rest later.  Let's go."
   They began to creep up the rocks, Esplin leading the way, attempting to silence the sound of his hooves against rock.  He had one stalk eye scope out the room.  He turned his head back, keeping his stalk eyes on the room, and nodded at them.  Russell vanished into the cave.
   Claire followed.  Gaping at them, was all of the kidnapped people.  Claire went farther into the cave as Goom scrambled up beside her.  "Shhh," she said, glancing around.  "Where's Dagger?"
   "D-deeper in the cave," whispered Cloaky, still shocked.
   "The arrows," whispered Blocky.  "The arrows shut off our powers."
   Phoenix walked over and had grabbed Gaz's arrow, when a cold voice said, "Oh.  We seem to have guests."

Gaz whipped her head around as Queen came striding back in, Aloth and Yorick close behind.  All the mods straightened up, except for Phoenix, who walked over to Cloaky, and was about to pull out his arrow, when his hand froze in midair.  Gaz groaned.  Queen was smiling, and holding her hand out.  "Telekenises, Phoenix.  You can't get by it."
   To Gaz's surprise, a look of intense concentration, and suddenly, Phoenix was able to move his hand again.  Queen looked shocked.
   "WHAT?!  She shrieked.  "HOW?!  YOU!!  You, you, you mangy..."  Queen tried again.  And, again, Phoenix broke free.
   Emboldened by their success, Gaz strained and pulled as hard as she could against ber bonds.  Nothing.  Everyone else tried, too.  Nothing.  Suddenly, Guy came up with the answer.
   "They're mods!" He yelled.  "They can do things we can't!"  Queen looked furious, but had no time, because Russell came towards her, arching his tail dangerously.  Claire ran over to Gaz, grabbed her shoulders, and pulled.  Gaz, after a moment, came popping up from the floor.  She stumbled, it being the first time she had stood up in a while.  Claire pushed her towards the entrance.  "Run!"  She commanded.  "Get out of here!"  Gaz hesitated, looking back at Mr. Guy.  He stared back at her.
   "Go!"  He yelled.  "I'll see you later!"
   Stumbling down the rocks, Gaz began to run.  It started to rain again.  As she sprinted across the fields, tripping and gasping for breath, the rain mixed with Gaz's tears.

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2009, 10:08:59 PM »
Whooo!  Go mody-power-ness!
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2009, 09:11:03 AM »
I'm free! But...oh no! Sadness.  :'(

Love the new part!

Offline Durpicorn!

• Xtreme Member
  • I'm not delusional, I'm a kitty! Meow~
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »
I get my Gazzy back!!! \o/ Now we just need everyone else.
Friend me for Dance Central 3 on xbox! SpastiCat87

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2009, 12:28:18 PM »
YAY! Epic Mod fight coming up!?
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2009, 03:34:50 PM »
I love the last two chapters Horsie! I sound really badass now!  8)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2009, 03:50:50 PM »
Yes, Horse is really good at making people sound more badass then they really are

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »
I'll remember that the next time she says something nice about you Blue.  :P
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »
Lol.  Nice, Phoenix.  Still in a writing mood, so what happens after Gaz's escape is revealed soon.

BTW, Gaz, you're all sad like because everyone is still trapped and you're like "Oh noes!  I abandoned them.  Sadness."

And it sounds more dramatic that way. :P
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 04:37:25 PM by Horsefan1023 (Seal) »

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2009, 06:16:45 PM »
Woot!! This is so cool!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »
I'll remember that the next time she says something nice about you Blue.  :P

lol i was joking. besides, being a mod automatically makes you badass

Glaflafock