Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 22138 times)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2009, 08:07:00 PM »
Yup.  Phoenix is awesome.  I did have him drag you because he was a mod, and everyone else was unconscious.

Have I mentioned that I love this fic?  8)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #196 on: September 16, 2009, 09:48:51 PM »
Lol.  Well, all you mods are awesome.  And, no, Blue, I'm not making Phoenix sound better than he is.   ;DOh, I just plotted out an epic scene...

BUT IT'S FOR THE NEXT BOOK.  GAH.

Sooooo...hopefully I'll write this one faster so I can get to the next one and do my epic scene! :)
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #197 on: September 16, 2009, 10:46:40 PM »
Can't wait! This story is so dang awesome.

The next part will be worth the wait! It is all worth the wait.  ;D

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2009, 12:17:33 AM »
:hyper: Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

But take your time.

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! :hyper:
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »
*curses* My computer becomes a piece of junk, and I miss so much.  Horse, just a bit of clarification, Dagger isn't an Element Master. . . . She only possesses the innate energy wielding abilities of every Realm Walker.  There are only three known Element Masters -- Sage (my grandfather), my niece, and myself.  There may have been more, but records of such have been lost to the ages.

Then again, we're not nearly as populous as humans.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

HiImshort

« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2009, 03:57:17 PM »
:hyper: Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

But take your time.

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! :hyper:

i fully agree with this. But take some more time.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #201 on: September 17, 2009, 04:39:24 PM »
I planned on having Dagger only having partial control over some elements, not all of them. 

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #202 on: September 17, 2009, 04:58:07 PM »
HORSIE

AWESOME

THE END
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #203 on: September 17, 2009, 05:06:42 PM »
NOOO DON'T END!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #204 on: September 17, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »
Lol.  Don't worry Spartan, after the end will be another beginning.

Thanks to Bear!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2009, 10:02:12 PM »
Lol.  Don't worry Spartan, after the end will be another beginning.

I sense a foreshadow ;D
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #206 on: September 17, 2009, 10:34:59 PM »
Yee-haw!

HiImshort

« Reply #207 on: September 18, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »
Awesome.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #208 on: September 18, 2009, 03:56:07 PM »
I know that there's a really painful cliffhanger, I'll get the next chap up soon as possible, but enjoy this one!

Chapter Thirteen
   The news of the half successful, half failing mod rescue plan had been announced.  Blocky, Duff, and Gaz, were welcome back gratefully.  They were very happy to be home, and everyone was very happy to see them, but it still was slightly grim.  Even the mods, all of them, though they were split up, were banished by Queen's power.  Soon after, the mods and Richard retreated to Richards thread, which happened to be throughly soundproofed.  
   Inside, Richard's thread, the mods were discussing Richard's idea.  "It's risky, Richard," pointed out Esplin  
   "Risks need to be taken to end this," said Richard.  "It's a risk for all of us, not just me.  Sure, I might be knocked around a little, but the rest of you might get discovered and ambushed."
   Claire nodded.  "Sounds like an idea to me.  Who do you want to take?"
   Richard thought a moment.  "Hmm.  All of you, Estelore..."

While Richard and the mods were discussing their plan.  Queen crept by the wall.  At night, in the rain, in a black dress and being black herself, Queen blended in perfectly.  She slunk around, searching, running her hands carefully over the wall, looking for something.  Her hand hit something, a small ridge in the wall.  Queen smiled, and ran her hand along the ridge, finding the corner.  She pulled a tiny light out of her pocket and shined it on the wall.  Queen examined her find.  "Yes, she whispered.  This is it."  
   Queen longed to go through with her plan right away, but she knew that would be impossible.  She needed backup.  Queen switched off the light and crept away.

Poparena sighed.  "Can't you trust me?"  He asked Wildweathel, who hovered by his side.  Weathel shook his head.  "I'm sorry, but no.  All new members instantly fall under suspicion, because of Snake.  I'm really sorry about this, it's a safety measure.  I feel your pain."
   Arena sighed again.  "I'm going to go practice.  I suppose you'll be coming with me."  Weathel nodded.
   "Yes," he said.  "Actually, I have to go practice too."
   The pair made their way to the practice room.  They found Blocky and Blue, doggedly sparring with each other.  Both were coming along well.  Goom was observing, and calling out advice.  The pair stopped when Arena and Wild entered.  Blue walked over to Arena.
   "Hi," he said.  "You must be Poparena!  I'm Blue.  Welcome to the forum."  Blue extended his hand, and Arena shook it.  "Nice to meet you too," he said.  "I've heard about your problems with this 'Queen' character."
   Blocky nodded, his face grim.  "I know how it feels to be stuck in there, and I don't want anyone else to go through that.  We've gotta get them out of there.  I'm Blocky, by the way."
   Arena nodded.  Wild pulled out a Dracon beam.  "Let's start you out on dummies," he said.  "Goom?"  Goom, who was manning the computer, nodded, and a few dummies popped up from the ground.  "Let's get started," said Poparena, and raised his Dracon beam.

Faerie couldn't believe it.  Inches from freedom, and she was still there.  She noted that Queen had tactfully placed them so that rain blew through the doorway and soaked them.  Seal enjoyed it, and it was a good way to get a drink, but it was very bothersome, being soaked all the time.  
   Queen was up to something.  Faerie could tell.  She had changed out of her dress into a black t-shirt and pants, and that seemed to allow her to pace better.  She paced very often, deep in thought, and one night she had left the cave and went out in the direction of RAF.  Faerie knew that they had to get out of here soon.  
   Cloaky seemed to have gained back some of his heart.  Maybe getting slapped in the face with cold rain every day had brought him to his senses, and he had gone back to trying to get the arrow out.  He went at it from a different angle then before.  Still no luck.  
   Everyone else tried to.  Seal's was on her back, Guy's was in his leg, and Faerie's was in her hip, so only Cloaky was able to reach his.  
   "Almost...got it..." muttered Cloaky, stretching down again.  Seal opened her mouth to the sky and gulped down some water.
   "At least we get a drink," she said.  "But what about getting something to eat?  I'm starving.  And, in a couple more days, I think we'll literally be starving to death.  I know seals are accustomed to smaller diets, but even so..."
   "I hope Blocky, Gaz, and Duff are doing well," murmured Faerie, trying in vain to ignore her rumbling stomach.  Even Cloaky seemed affected.
   "I get my teeth on it," he said, sitting back up.  "But I can't get it out.  Having no food is taking it's toll.

A couple of hours later, Cloaky let out a triumphant shout, muffled by the arrow in his teeth.  "I got it!"
   "NO!!"  Horsie suddenly shrieked.  "DON'T!!!  STOP!!!"
   Faerie stared at her.  Was Horse insane?  Well, she was but, was she...oh, you know what I mean.  "Horsie, what?  It's a GOOD thing if he get's it out!"
   "No, it's not!"  Said Horse, slightly panicking.  "Remember?  His hood is down!  He'd incinerate us!"
   Faerie moaned, and laid her head against the rocks.  "Oh, crap!  I forgot about that!  Now what?"

Yorick sat up nervously as Queen poked her head into his "room."  She nodded.  "It's time.  Let's go."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 08:47:49 AM by Horsefan1023 (Seal) »

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #209 on: September 18, 2009, 04:18:34 PM »
Yes, that's one of the drawbacks about being a Realm Walker in-universe.  Though it can be advantageous at some times.  Excellent, Horse.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.