Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 22139 times)

HiImshort

Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #180 on: September 14, 2009, 03:02:08 PM »
That are some great stuff!!!!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #181 on: September 14, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »
cool

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #182 on: September 14, 2009, 08:26:49 PM »
Here's the rest of our mods rescue session.

Chapter Twelve
   Morfowt was on gaurd duty when a lone figure came into sight through this newest batch of rain.  It was running really fast, and tripping a lot...didn't appear to be armed either.  Even so, he called Jess across to him. 
   "What do you see," he said, pointing out to the gloom.  "out there?"
   Jess frowned.  "Dunno."  She rummaged in the pack she had nearby, and pulled out a pair of binoculars.  After a moment, Jess slowly lowered them from her face.  She looked shocked.  Morf said, "Well?  What is it?"
   "It's...I don't believe it."  Stammered Jess.  "It's...no, it can't be."  She looked at it again through the binnoculars.  She said, "It really is.  I don't believe it!  Oh my God!"
   By now, Morf was almost jumping out of his skin.  "For heaven's sake, WHAT IS IT?!"
   "It's Gaz." Said Jess.  Morfowt stared at her.  "It really is!"  She said.  "You look."  Jess handed Morf the binnocualrs.  He carefully examined the oncoming person. 
   "You're right," he said, stunned.  "Come on!  We've got to tell everybody!"

Stalker was walking in the shelter of the walls, thinking about Gaz.  Was she alright?  Were the mods there?  Was everybody else with her?  Where was she?  What did Queen want with her? 
   Her troubled thoughts were interupted by Jess, who skidded by her, slipping on the wet grass from the rain.  Jess slipped to a stop.  "Stalker!" She said, smiling at her.  "Go open the gate.  There's someone there who wants to see you."
   Baffled, Stalker walked over to the gate.  Was it the mods?  But why would they ask for her?  And who else would want to see her?  She began to unlock the gate, now a huge process from both sides of the wall, because after the Snake episode, there was a huge upgrade on the gate.  New members wouldn't be allowed to go through, because of the new system.  First, Stalker punched in a five digit code.  "Bing!  Code Accepted." The computer on the gate said.  Next, she scanned her hand.  "Bing!  Handprint Accepted."  Then, one more three digit code, "Bing!  Code Accepted."  and finaly an old fashioned latch.  After all of that, Stalker opened the gate.
   Jamie stared at Gaz.  Gaz was drenched, covered in mud, and panting.  At the sight of Stalker, however, she got a huge smile on her face.  "Jamie!!"  Stalker was stunned.  "G...Gaz?  Is...is it really you?"
   Gaz smile gt even wider.  She opened her arms.  "The one and only."
   Jamie gave a weak smile.  She hugged Gaz, despite the rain, then took her shoulders and led her inside.  "C'mon," Stalker said.  "Let's get you cleaned up."

Going backwards in time a little, Claire whipped around after making sure Gaz was safe.  Esplin was fighting Queen, though most of what she was doing was dodging and freezing him momentarily.  Claire ran over to Blocky and pulled him up, though instead of stumbling like Gaz, what he did was shoot straight up in the air, and dive bombed Aloth, who was trying to kill Goom.  Aloth gave a screech of pain as Blocky's claws scored across his face.  Aloth retreated, but came back,
waving his arrow that he was using as a sword.  But together, Goom and Blocky fended him off.  Goom could have done it by himself...but he didn't have arms.
   Claire ran up to Cloaky, but a pulse of energy drove her back.  She whipped around to see Dagger advancing, whipping up the rock from the ground and making it swirl dangerously around her head.  Dagger began to fire the rocks at Claire, who jumped to the side and did a somersault.  Phoenix jumped up from behind her, and pulled out his sword.  "I prefer classic to modern," he said as he approached Dagger.  She grinned wickedly and pulled out her own sword.  "Fine!  Classic it is then!"  The two began to duel, because Phoenix is so awesome he can duel.
   Claire glanced around.  That left Yorick.  He was nowhere in sight.  She ran towards Cloaky once more, but this time had to dive forward to dodge a sword swing from Dagger that Phoenix had dodged as well.  She ended up next to Duff, who she grabbed and pulled up as well.  "We're enough here without you, run!" She yelled, before running back to Cloaky.  All her efforts seemed doomed to failure, however, because suddenly pain ripped down her back, and she staggered.
   Turning around, Claire saw Yorick with a sword, already bloody.  With a gasp, Claire realized it was her blood.  Yorick had slashed her deeply in the back.  He came, swinging, again, and Claire whipped out her handheld Shredder beam.  She shot Yorick in the hand, which, big surprise, caused him to drop his sword, she picked it up and slashed him on the shoulder.  He yelled in pain and scrambled away.  Claire lost sight of him in the battle.
   Finally, Queen had enough.  "That's enough!" she screamed, and shot both her hands forward.  Everyone, except Yorick, Aloth, Dagger, Guy, Cloaky, Horsie, and Faerie went flying out of the cave, and bumping down the rocks.  Which, naturally, resulted in many of them hitting their heads on rocks, and passing out.  All except for Phoenix, who peeled his head of the grass and mumbled, "Ouch."
   Phoenix got up immediately, and, though he hurt a lot, he piled everyone up on Blocky's back and somehow dragged Blocky across the wet plains, which made it easier. 

Yorick scrambled out from the depths of the cave.  He crept out and stood beside Queen, with Aloth on Queen's other side.  He watched them retreating.  "Shall we go after them?" He asked.  "The mods will make a nice addition to our little collection."
   Queen shook her head.  "Let them go," she said, her eyes dark with anger.  "By the time we get down there, and in the rain it will be a lot slower than their route, some of them would have woken up.  And it would be easier for them in the open area.  We'll let them go home.  For once."
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #183 on: September 14, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »
awesme!!

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #184 on: September 14, 2009, 08:45:15 PM »
I'm so awesome I can duel! XD

Thanks Horsie! Nice chapter! +1
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #185 on: September 14, 2009, 08:56:35 PM »
lol

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #186 on: September 14, 2009, 09:59:08 PM »
Sick chapter! Pheonix rules! En Garde!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Durpicorn!

• Xtreme Member
  • I'm not delusional, I'm a kitty! Meow~
« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2009, 12:27:21 PM »
Might wanna fix one part. If this is RAFworld, it seems a bit random that Gaz call me Jamie instead of Stalker.

Otherwise: Gazzy! *happiness* Poor Cloaky, looks like he'll never be free.
Friend me for Dance Central 3 on xbox! SpastiCat87

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »
Yeah, his emotions are constantly being toyed with.

"I can free us!
No I can't.
All hope is lost!
We're SAVED!
I'm lost!"

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2009, 03:00:09 PM »
NO! U still didnt save all of them. oh well, at least u got Blocky out
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »
heh

he dragged a 2000 pound dragon about 5 miles

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »
That's the power of The Phoenix!

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2009, 04:57:46 PM »
Yup.  Phoenix is awesome.  I did have him drag you because he was a mod, and everyone else was unconscious.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2009, 05:01:17 PM »
Love the new part!

Offline Ash

• RAF Ancient
  • Social Staff Leader
« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »
I just had a lovely mental image of a dragon holding on to a phoenix's tail feathers by its claws. (Can you tell I like the Chamber of Secrets book? =P) Anyway, haha. Love the updates. You've seemed to capture RAF's community spirit and care really well!
You may have been given a cactus. Doesn't mean you have to sit on it.

Generation One

Keep up with RAF! Twitter | Facebook

Suspicious activity? Bot alert? Report the post or PM a staff member!