Author Topic: Revenge of the Banned Discussion Thread  (Read 22126 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2009, 06:08:36 PM »
Aloth, Queen, and Yorick are the only ones I know of.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2009, 06:15:35 PM »
Aw, I was hoping that you could look up the names on the member list, but dey no dere.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2009, 06:19:30 PM »
Sorry...that's the only three, I think.

Anyway, this chapter doesn't have quite the cliffhanger I wanted, but here it is.

Chapter Nine
   Nina and Ellimist were on patrol when they heard Horsie's yell.  Nina jumped and whipped around so fast she almost fell off the wall, and Adam had to grab her and pull her upright.
   "Thanks," she gasped. "What the heck is Seal screaming about?  I thought she had gotten over her temporary breakdown."
   Adam frowned.  "I don't know...I think she said something about Snake and Cloaky.  I have no idea why.  Let's see what's going on."  They went down the stairs together, and ran over to the small crowd clustering around Seal.  She was talking excitedly.  "I was wondering about it, I felt that Snake reminded me of someone, and for the longest time I couldn't remember who it was, but I remember now.  It's Cloaky!  I don't know why, it was just that Cloaky was once grudgingly describing what he looked like under his cloak, and he said it was a feline-like creature.  Snake is a reptilian creature, but..." Horsie trailed off and frowned.  "I don't know.  Something isn't right.  I feel like I've seen her before."
   Alic stepped forward. <Well,> she thought-spoke.  <If she reminds you of Cloaky, then that might be it.>
   Horsie still looked troubled.  She shook her head.  "I don't think so...I don't know."

Snake shut the door to her thread, "Welcome to the Snakehole," tightly, and turned to face the things inside.  She smiled the traditional evil I-have-an-evil-plot-mwahaha-wicked-smile, and stepped over to her desk.  Her room was shabby, mostly looked like a hole, and very dark apart from a desk with a light on it.  She pulled an arrow and two flasks out of a bag.  Carefully strapping on rubber gloves, Snake cleared off the desk with her information that was required nowadays, with Queen still at large.  Information she had faked.
   She opened up the two flasks.  One the chemical, one plain water.  She picked up the arrow, and without hesitation, she plunged it into the first flask.  A putrid smell arose in the lair, and Snake quickly flipped on the fan in the room.  a hissing noise, and she took it out.  A single drip fell onto Snake's desk, and a hole burned in it.  She cursed quietly, then shoved it into the water.  All of the water vanished, but the arrow head didn't disolve.  Intead, it turned a green color, about the color of Snake's scales.  She examined it, then smiled, satisfied.  She recapped the chemical, and put it back in the bag.  She dug a shallow hole, and shoved the bag in it, then scraped some dirt in it.  She examined the room, then dug up a bow, buried nearby.
   After she hid her bow and arrow in a bad wich she strapped across her back, she turned and looked at the lair.  With a last, satisfied smile, she left.

Even though it was a time of crisis, Seal was running through her daily threads.  After a stop at simsRAF and RAF CRUSH, she went to the RPG Board.  She posted in "Sixteen Elemental Worlds of Elemaus," then went to "Warriors RPG."  She made one final stop in "Introduction Randomness."  She writ a post and was about to put it in the thread, when she heard a pane of glass shattering.  Had she been able to whip around, she would have, but she was too busy collapsing onto the ground and falling unconciouss.

The door swung open and a figure stepped inside, wincing as the arrowhead in her hip suddenly dug in with her step.  She ignored the pain and bundled Seal into a garbage bag, snapping part of the arrow so that the garbage bag didn't have a big sudden rise in it.  She grabbed the bag and hurried out of the room, leaving shattered glass and a small bit of blood on the floor.

Faerie was stepping across the grounds, looking for Horsie.  She noticed Snake, with a large black garbage bag in her hands.  Instantly, Faerie was suspicious of her facial expression.  She kept glancing around, like she didn't want people to see what she was doing.  Faerie jogged over to her.  "Hi, Snake," she said.
   Snake whipped her head up and stared at Faerie, looking...was...was Snake scared?  "Er...hi..." stammered Snake.  "Just...er, just taking out the trash."
   Faerie glared at Snake, openly hostile now.  "Snake, you're a dreadful liar.  What's in the bag?"  Faerie reached out to grab the bag, but Snake jerked it back.  "Nothing!"  Yelped Snake, clearly panicking now.  "Just trash!  Can I go to the dumpster now?"
   Faerie made another grab for the bag.  "Not until you tell me what's really in the bag!  Don't lie to me, Snake!"
   Snake jerked away again, and began to run, but by sheer dumb luck, she tripped.  Faerie sprinted over to her and ripped the bag from her grasp, looking inside.  Faerie gasped.  "Snake...wha...what have you..."
   Snake snarled, and leapt up, bringing up a large rock in her fist, and swinging it at full force.

Dameg was polishing her Dracon beam in the shelter of the wall.  Suddenly, voices rang out across the courtyard.  She looked up, and saw Snake running, then vanish behind a Board.  Faerie sprinted after her.  Tocade, who was sitting next to Dameg, writing a post, looked up as well.  "Looks like they're having an argument," said Tocade, glancing over at Dameg.  "Should we go break it up?"
   Dameg nodded.  "Yeah.  No sense in arguing among ourselves now.  We need to get back those Queen has captured.  The two stood up, and then heard a scream.  "DAGGER!!!!"
   The two looked at each other briefly, then sprinted across the grounds to where Snake and Faerie had vanished.  They whipped around the corner, Dameg with her weapon drawn, and Tocade with a rock in her hand.  They saw a door hanging open, and Snake sprinting away with a black garbage back and something else in her hand.  Dameg instinctively raised her Dracon, and fired, but missed.  Tocade was about to hurl her rock, but Dameg shook her head.  "It's too late," Dameg said softly.  "She's gone."
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2009, 06:29:22 PM »
Oh snap! That **** has Horsie and Fae! What other devious means will Queen have of kidnapping the other RAFians?
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #154 on: September 11, 2009, 06:53:56 PM »
Excellent, Horse.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Durpicorn!

• Xtreme Member
  • I'm not delusional, I'm a kitty! Meow~
« Reply #155 on: September 11, 2009, 07:28:22 PM »
OMG! This is probably one of the best chapters so far! I love it!
Friend me for Dance Central 3 on xbox! SpastiCat87

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2009, 09:17:35 AM »
I had a writing frenzy last night, so I should have another chapter up today!  Woohoo!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

HiImshort

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »
Awesome Seal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2009, 12:08:12 PM »
ok. I didn't read all 16 pages, so I don't if you've noticed yet, but you keep spelling my name wrong. it's a W, not a U

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
Oh, god.  I REALLY need to proofread this more, that's the second embarrasing mistake I've made.  Sorry, morf.   :-[

I suppose it's not as bad as the mistake I made with Zombie, though...

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2009, 01:50:23 PM »
Great new part, Horsie!

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »
I could always be a bad guy, I am a demon dragom

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »
Oh, god.  I REALLY need to proofread this more, that's the second embarrasing mistake I've made.  Sorry, morf.   :-[

I suppose it's not as bad as the mistake I made with Zombie, though...

it's ok. it's sort of understandable since the phrase it comes from does spell it with a U...

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »
Blocky:  You've already been captured, but I'll keep that in mind for the sequel.  Yes, I am writing a sequel after this one is done.

Morf:  Alright, I'll make sure to spell it right next time you show up. 

Thanks to Bear!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2009, 06:05:08 PM »
Sorry for double posting.

Chapter Ten
   Queen had never felt so triumphant in her life.  In disgrace and humiliation, she had be banned from RAF, rejected from all other sites, and forced to live in a cave.  Now, this was her chance to get back at those who had ruined her life.  Namely, one.  Richard.
   Queen was considering having Yorick and Aloth and this Dagger call her "Your Majesty," from now on.  After all, she was a Queen.  Our hometown villan preened herself, telling herself that she would rule justly, fairly, and do wrongs to those who had wronged her.  After all, she reasoned, people had wronged her just by joining RAF.  So, every RAFian deserved to be punished. 
   And now, another triumph.  Dagger had bagged two more, and both were avid RAF posters.  Faerie Larka, and Horsefan.  Dagger proved to be very useful after all.
   She strode into the main cavern.  Faerie and Horsie were both still out cold, but Faerie didn't have an arrow in her.  Dagger had gone old style and used a rock.  She paused before going out, grabbed a freshly chemicalized arrow, and walked back in.  Dagger was arranging them.  The seal proved to be a problem.  Not being human at all, she didn't fit in the chair cut outs.  So, she was just laid on the top of the chair and bound down like that.  Queen idly waved her hand and the telekenesis tied them down.  "I've gotten so good at that."  She said, very satisfied with herself. 
   "Yes, Queen!"  Said Aloth, sucking up to her as usual. 
   Queen hesitated.  "Call me 'Your Majesty,' now."  She said.

Horsie was scared, estatic, and worried all at the same time.  She was scared because she had been kidnapped, estatic because she had found Mr. Guy, and worried about the rest of RAF.  She knew Queen was going to try something soon.  And she wanted to fight.  Everyone here was fine, a little banged up, but fine nonetheless.  It had been a day or so since she had been captured.  She didn't really know how long she had been out.
   Cloaky shook his head.  "I have to get this arrow out," he said for about the millioth time.  He had long since stripped it of all the fletching, but he had yet to get a grip on the actual shaft.  He tried again.  Horsie's heart leapt with excitement.
   "Cloaky's got it!"  She said excitedly.  Everyone looked over at him.  He pulled and pulled and pulled, but then his teeth slipped.  The prisoners sighed.  Cloaky looked up at them.  "I'm not at a good angle.  I don't think I'll be able to get it out."
   Everyone was stunned.  Cloaky hadn't given up over the last week or so.  Every day, encouraging, telling them they would get out.  Now, he was giving up?
   As if to confirm their statement, he sighed again and rested his head across the rocks.  "I can't believe I'm stuck in a cave.  Tied to a rock."

The news of Horsie and Faerie was already out, and morale was low again.  But, it was like some bright flame of hope had begun to burn, because the clouds were gone and the sun shone brightly.  Either that, or everyone was glad that they were gone.  I'd go with the former.
   Richard was seated on his throne, and was thinking very hard.  Queen had the advantage of numbers, but with their combined abilities, they should overcome her.
   A brilliant thought struck Richard, and he was about to stand up and declare, "That's it!", when Jess came bolting in.  Contrary to looking hopeful, her face was a mask of horror.  "Richard!"  She yelled.  "The-the mods!  They've all vanished!"

Claire poked her head over a rock.  "Yup," she whispered to Phoenix, right below her.  "They're in here." 
   "Good," said Phoenix, and went back down the rock to tell Goom and Esplin.  Claire followed.  When she reached her fellow mods, they all backed away from the cave, getting ready to plan.
   Claire opened her mouth to speak, but Russ silenced her, and whispered, "Listen."
   Horse's voice rang clearly over the rocks.  "That's strange.  I could have sworn I saw Claire's head.  If I did, because I'm clearly seeing things, I would tell her that Queen, Yorick, and Aloth are gone, but Cloaky's evil sister, Dagger, who pretended her name was Snake in order to kidnap Faerie and I, is still here.  Queen can use telekenises, so that's how we're trapped on the rocks.  All of us are here."
   Blocky, next spoke, sounding weary.  "Horse, what are you rambling on about?"
   Horse: "Oh, nothing.  Just talking to myself."
   Cloaky, sounding majorly irritated said, "Well, shut up.  Talking to yourself won't do us any good."
   Claire turned to the rest.  "Oh, dear," she said softly.  Goom nodded.  "Sounds like Cloaky has snapped." He said.  Esplin sighed.  <I suppose, being a Realm Walker, and able to move freely through any universe, he feels even more weighed down.>  Phoenix, stood up. 
   "That's it," he said.  "We're going to get them out of there.  Now."

Thanks to Bear!