Author Topic: RP: From Our Universe, to theirs  (Read 3603 times)

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
RP: From Our Universe, to theirs
« on: May 12, 2009, 08:30:18 PM »
Cast:She woke up just lying there.  She felt...strange, different.  Like she wasn't quite herself.  And she was sure she wasn't.  For one thing...well, she didn't have those hooves, or that blue fur, that she saw.  She didn't have a...well, we won't go there, okay?  And she sure as hell had never been able to see so well.

All around her were unfinished buildings, and old, rusty construction materials.  She was lying by an old earthmover.  She began to rise to her feet, feeling stronger than she did before, and...optimistic.  She didn't know where it came from.  I'm an Andalite... she thought.  Then, her eyes spotted a light in the sky.  It was very distant.

Old, abandoned construction lot...oh, holy mackerel, I know what that means...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 01:15:53 PM by Crimea River »

Offline Chatvert

Re: RP: From Our Universe, to theirs
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »
The world had receded to blackness, and just as suddenly and violently became matter again. Only Alex wasn't in her room anymore. Her room was not primarily composed of dirt and twilit sky.

"That was probably...a really bad idea," she said groggily, sitting up and looking around. Was that an Andalite over there? "Aaa! I'm going crazy!"

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 09:49:14 PM »
Steven and Chad woke up in separate places on the other side. Steven found himself on the outskirts of the infamous construction site. Chad found himself on the border of town with a machine in his lap. A note instructed him in the use of his portable kandrona machine, and was told he may use it. Unfortunately he was only allowed one. If he lost it, he wouldn't be given another. They both began exploring their surroundings.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 10:07:19 PM »
Jamie noticed the girl, and started walking over to her.  She set the tailblade on the ground, not wanting her to be afraid.  <If you're going crazy, then I am too,> her voice resounded in her head.  It didn't sound feminine.

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 09:38:46 PM »
"Holy...holy crap," Alex said, clapping her hands to her ears before realizing that wouldn't help at all. "You're really an Andalite? Cooool. Can I touch your tailblade? Or is that like a severe breach of etiquette?"

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 10:21:28 PM »
<I'm not a real Andalite,> Jamie replied.  <I mean, real in body, but not in mind.  I'm actually human.  Ooh, I wonder if I can morph.> She moved her tailblade, in a fluid motion, over to Alex so she can touch.  <And feel free.> Jamie noticed a light in the sky with her stalk-eye.  <Is that...could it be...?>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 10:26:38 PM »
"Oh. My. God." Steven said as he walked forward. "This is really happening, isn't it? The site. The landing spacecraft. And you're an Andalite. Oh man. Part of me is excited, and the other part is terrified. You know what happens after Elfangor gets here, right? Wait! We totally have to get Elfangor to safety! When he lands, we grab him and haul butt, right?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »
"Good idea..." Alex said, nodding, before doing a double-take. "No, wait, bad idea! What are we supposed to say to him? 'Hi, follow us, otherwise Visser Three's going to morph into a hellbeast and eat you'? No way! He'll think we're Yeerks and have our heads off, snicker-snack!" she said, and ran a thumb lightly along the edge of the sharpened bone of Jamie's tailblade. It broke the skin and she withdrew her hand before the blade drew blood. "Nice sharp edge you've got there," she said casually.

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 10:38:18 PM »
"Oh, right. We only have like two minutes to get him to trust us. If he thinks we're Yeerks for a second, the great and glorious one will slice and dice us. But this guy is an Andalite. Kind of. Oh man. He's almost here. I do NOT want to see him get eaten. Reading about it was bad enough. On the bright side, Visser Three will eventually fall into massive villain decay. I'm genre savvy."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »
<We must save him whether he wants saving or not,> Jamie replied.  <And since I'm an Andalite, I should know of Yeerks; I can tell him.  I doubt he'd believe I was a Controller.>  Jamie wouldn't be able to stomach Elfangor getting eaten.  She turned her stalk eyes to the ship, waiting for it to land.  <Then again, he may truly be far too injured to live.  If that's the case...I would hate to, but I will probably have to give him a painless death.>  She hated having to say that; it made her feel sick.  But Elfangor getting eaten was far worse.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 11:22:28 PM »
"That...would be better." Steven said, trying not to choke on the words. "So...what about the box? We are so not leaving it in the site for the next couple of years. At the very least, to prevent a David fiasco."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 11:57:30 PM »
<We take it with us,> Jamie replied.  <It is as simple as that.>  She watched as the ship landed, and the hatch extended.

(Chatvert, are you willing to NPC Elfangor?)

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »
Law walked out from behind the corner of a building. For some reason the Ellimest had decided it would be funny to drop him off away from the others.

"What the hell is going on i thought this was a hoax", he watched the ship land a few meters away. "But obviously i was wrong..." he said amazement filling his voice.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 09:22:15 PM »
Steven tried to keep from blurting out anything that might make Elfangor think he was a Yeerk. The best he could muster up was "Hey there." He gave a slight wave as he said it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 09:24:37 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 10:19:47 PM »
Jamie walked over to the ship.  <Do not worry; we are not foe,> she assured him.  She wondered how he'd respond to an Andalite being there...