Author Topic: RP: From Our Universe, to theirs  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Chatvert

Re: RP: From Our Universe, to theirs
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 09:38:25 PM »
((Sorry, RL totally ate me.))

Elfangor-Sirinial-Shamtul stumbled down the ramp of the ship desperately, looking for what he'd buried there so long ago. He stopped when he saw the humans and Andalite clustered around the bottom. His first thought was Visser Three, then he realized that the Andalite was not Alloran, and the humans, all teenaged children, seemed rapt rather than hateful.

<Do not worry; we are not foe,> the Andalite told him. <Who are you?> Elfangor demanded of them.

Alex looked down at the ground for a second, unwilling to be the first to speak up. She was a little shy, especially when talking to strange aliens.

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »
"We are friends." Steven said. "We're all well aware of the Yeerk threat. We were hopeful that you would come, but were afraid that you would lose the battle."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 02:02:40 AM »
Jamie knew that the Andalites hadn't won the battle; it was up to this motley group to continue it.  She also knew better than to lie to Elfangor.  <My name is Jamie Cemmelon.  I'm an Andalite in body, but I'm a human in mind.  Somehow we were teleported here, and I think it was by the Ellimist.> She kept her stalk-eyes pointed up at the sky; 360-degree vision was still so different.  She kept her main-eyes on him.

It was so amazing.  This was the Elfangor.  The great Elfangor.  The War-Prince, the hero, the legend...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 01:16:57 PM by Crimea River »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »
"Visser Three will be here soon, but I'm sure you know that. If we're going to be really honest, I'll say this. In another reality, five kids were here instead of us. One of them was Tobias, your and Loren's son. You gave them the morphing ability to help them, even though it meant breaking Seerow's Kindness. In this reality, we'd like you to extend the same favor to us. The group of kids in the other reality succeeded in driving off the Yeerks from this planet. It can happen again, if you will allow it. Sir."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 05:33:31 PM »
Mike saw the light in the sky from his post at the road. The Elimist had told him when the time was the others would arrive. He had brought a U-Haul truck over to the site, knowing he would want to try and transport Elfangor out.

Upon hearing the crash he drove the truck through the abandoned site, being careful not to get it stuck. Nearing the crash site, he turned it around and backed up to the others. He then yelled out the window "Load Elfangor and anything worth salvaging in the back of the truck. Let's get outta here before Visser 3 arrives and lays down the hurt."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 05:55:42 PM »
"I'm sorry if this is disrespectful, but come on." Steven said as he went to stand next to Elfangor. Unfortunately, he fell after trying to take a step.

<I think this is my time.> Elfangor said.

"No. You don't have to die now. I know you're probably tired of war. Heck, you ran off from war after your very first adventure. But still, you're a great warrior and we could use your help. We will keep Earth from falling, and that will help turn the tide of the war. The loss of Leeran Homeworld, and the Anati area helped too. You may not understand, but after Earth is won the worst will be over."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »
((OOC: No U-Haul, please; I'd like these guys to be on their own)).

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 12:31:44 AM »
The engine suddenly quit on the U-Haul. Mike turned the key to get it re-fired, no luck after 3 tries. He then popped the hood to see what was wrong, it turned out that the radiator had no water in it. The engine had seized on him.

"Hey, we're gonna have to leg it!" He yelled at the others, "grab the wounded Andalite and let's get over to that building" he pointed at a what would have been a strip mall. "I got a nice little surprise in store for Visser 3, all I need is for you to buy me some time."

Mike grabbed a pipe looking object from out of the U-Haul's passenger seat.

((U-haul is broke, now everyone's on their own))
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 12:35:02 AM by Xan »

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 08:53:06 AM »
Jamie watched as a U-Haul came on site.  <Thank you,> she told whoever the guy was.  But it looked like the truck was dead.  Curses.  They wouldn't be able to save him.  Well, at least they had more firepower.  She turned back to Elfangor.

<Go into my ship,> Elfangor said.  <There, you will find a blue box.  Bring it to me.  Hurry!  There is not much time.>

Jamie nodded, and cantered to the ship, daintily stepping up the ramp and into the Andalite fighter.  While her stalk-eyes looked around inside the ship with fascination, she looked for the box with her main eyes.  She found it, as well as the picture of Elfangor's family.  She picked up both, as well as two Shredders, and cantered outside towards Elfangor.

She handed him the blue box and the holographic picture.  <Thank you,> Elfangor said.

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »
Mike called to the Andalite that left the ship "There anything alive left in there?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 05:12:08 PM »
"Maybe we shouldn't raid his place." Steven said as she came out with his hologram and shredders. Steven had a thing about people touching other's stuff. "Let's do it, though."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 05:48:22 PM »
<It is fine, take them,> Elfangor said, taking both the hologram and the box.  He held it out to them.  <Touch one side of the box, and you will have the power to morph.>  Jamie's many-fingered hand rest on one side of the Escafil device, as she eye-smiled, but sadly, at Elfangor.

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 07:49:17 PM »
((fml, sorry, guys - had problems with my computer and the internet. Elfangor is just NPCd as needed, I guess.))

Alex touched the side of the box hesitantly, not sure if the weird, semielectric current she felt was psychosomatic or not. She hated freezing up like she'd just done. "Don't worry. We'll get you out of here," she said, trying to sound strong and reassuring. It didn't really work that well.

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »
Steven touched the box. He couldn't help glancing skyward periodically, becuse he knew what was coming any second now. Then he saw them. Red beams coming closer and closer, that were bugfighters searching for Elfangor.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Xan

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • It's a Trap!
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 01:23:01 AM »
Mike touched the box, he felt its current and saw the searchlights. "We're about outta time, we need to grab Elfangor, plant my little diversion, and leg it before we're spotted. Hopefully I can slow down their pursuit a bit."