Author Topic: Battle morphs  (Read 7355 times)

Offline RogeSoja

Battle morphs
« on: February 15, 2009, 10:54:44 PM »
I don't know if anyone has done this yet. Haha.

But i'd like to know what everyone's battle morph would be.

Personally, I'm sorta partial to a lion. Good eyesight, great reflexes, and that mane would protect all the major arteries in the neck.
"You're no one! Not Dala, not Shysa, nobody! You didn't earn this armor! You didn't earn my reputation. You called me a 'fossil'. If you were going to be me, you should have learned from this fossil. You'll never be me. One of these vials contains the antidote. If you have the power to get it before your rocket pack blows up, you may live. You won't, though. You're not me."

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Battle morphs
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 11:10:19 PM »
Yeah, it's been done. Lion would be a good choice, since their main function in life is fighting.  Salt water croc would be good because it's huge, armored, moves well on land and water, and is powerful from both ends. Rhino would be a good morph for a tank. Especially if you have a friend in bird morph to be your eyes.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline ChimichangaChupacabra

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »
Definitely the Nile or Australian saltwater croc from a sheer practicality standpoint, African elephant for the lock & load trashing shiz, but personally Jake's Siberian tiger always felt sentimental to me, even if David's lion has the mane advantage.  Tigers are just like the definition of an awesome animal.
"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" - Bale.

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »

<--

;D

If I don't have access to a time machine, though, I guess my battle morph would probably be a rhinoceros.  They can take a hit, and all they have to do to cause massive amounts of damage is basically just thrash around.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 11:21:05 PM »
Yeah. Elephants have size, but I think Rhinos have thicker hides. Plus horns beat forehead. You know? Sure there are tusks on the side, but that's not the same.

Gorilla is good too, of course. Not just because my main man Marco uses it. Strength, and the ability to grip things. He might have been able to do some kung fu stuff if he wanted to.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline ChimichangaChupacabra

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »
Kung Fu?   :o   :D   ???  Dude, why use Kung Fu when you're strong enough to rip small trees out of the ground and turn people into a baseball?  Or rip their arms out of their sockets, Chewie-style?
"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" - Bale.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 11:29:38 PM »
Because Rhinos can't do kung fu, that's why! ::)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline CDJV

• Sadist :)
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »
I'd go with Lion, but my second choice would be an Elk, Moose, or similar. They'd blend in well with the habitat up here in Canada, plus they have alot of tossing and ramming power + agility. great for when you want to clear a path without killing people.

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 11:40:11 PM »
howler. :P

Offline Aleron

• Thunder and Lightning
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 11:42:27 PM »
I'd probably go with some type of big cat.  Or my dream battle-morph would be a metatron with a tail blade attachment (oh yeah!).

Offline JFalcon

• I need to get out more . . .
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 09:07:26 AM »
Hmm. I'd mix a Hork-Bajir and an Andalite together for ultimate speed and deadliness.

But if we're sticking to things that would actually be, you know, possible, I'd have to say nothing beats a big cat, a Siberian Tiger or a Panther, whichever's available at the local zoo . . . I don't think there are any zoos in Utah though.
"I would be a ghost of this dynasty before I'd be a general of rebels and traitors!" ~ Pang De, Romance of the Three Kingdoms

"My brain! My brain! Me hurty to think!" ~ Zim, Invader Zim

"Fight it off? You must have me confused with someone who's brave." ~ Church, Red vs Blue

Offline musicman88

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 10:52:57 AM »
Rachel didn't do so bad with a Grizzly Bear so I'd try that.  Big and powerful with enough maneuverability to get the job done.
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline SageKiller

• Meow
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 01:36:40 PM »
I'd use a black panther...since it looks like a black cat and pretty much all big cats rock

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 01:39:42 PM »
Black panthers do have the stealth thing going for them. It moves quietly, like all cats, but also blends in with the shadows better than a lion or tiger.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kitulean

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Kit Army Second
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 01:41:09 PM »

But if we're sticking to things that would actually be, you know, possible, I'd have to say nothing beats a big cat, a Siberian Tiger or a Panther, whichever's available at the local zoo . . . I don't think there are any zoos in Utah though.

I used to live in Utah, so what about the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake city?