Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333789 times)

Offline Breekan1

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #525 on: March 01, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »
Breekan's ears perk up as Myitt speaks. "Being something of a neutral party in this Yeerk business, I'm totally cool to give Conner a lift without fear that he's going to sell me out to Star Command or whoever he works for if someone can lend me their ship. Crayack's vessels eat the severely wounded."

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #526 on: March 01, 2009, 02:13:50 PM »
"Yeah, thanks Breek," Myitt says broodingly, crossing her arms and nearly slipping off the chair.  Yup, still pretty buzzed.  "Unfortunately my ship is probably more valuable to the Empire than my sorry a**.  And if anyone...gets any funny ideas about stealing it," she adds, even though probably no one but Breek even heard her, "it's also much harder to crack than I am."

((I really love Breek's ship, haha.  It's so crazy.  Ain't we all? x3))

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #527 on: March 01, 2009, 02:33:31 PM »
Shal sits quietly, occasionally snorting at Myitt and B1's conversation. She yawns, and leans back in her chair, watching the bar's inhabitants.

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #528 on: March 01, 2009, 05:22:30 PM »
"How's the patient, Shal?" Myitt asks, nodding at Conner.  "Besides, you know, half alive.  And how the hell are you?" She grins, nudging her with an elbow. 

<You're awfully cheerful when you get me drunk,> Tara grumbles.

<And I'm not normally?>

<Right...>

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #529 on: March 02, 2009, 01:45:50 AM »
((Thanks, Myitt! I figure, if Hitler-Satan makes a spaceship, you have to expect a certain blend of sadism and brutal efficiency.))

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #530 on: March 02, 2009, 04:15:48 AM »
"Ya know, I'm fairly sober, and if you want, I can take you to a hospital back on my home planet." Hunt said to Conner

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #531 on: March 02, 2009, 02:40:55 PM »
*cautiously pops his head through the door, stalk eyes swivelling back and forth*  <Well, new ownership!  I was afraid it was closed forever!>   :D  *walks up to the bar and salutes a whole host of old friends he hasn't seen for YEARS!*
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #532 on: March 02, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »
Sub's snoring hitches, waking up at the thought-speak, and she blink bleary-eyed at Ossanlin, trying to remember if he's anyone important enough in the Andalite military that she'd have to give a proper salute.
Yes, that is a gun in my pocket.
    (But don't think I'm not happy to see you!)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #533 on: March 02, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »
*glances over at Sub and smiles with his eyes, just happy to find the bar open again*  <Greetings!  Allow me to introduce myself, War-Prince Ossanlin-Rethin-Sephriel, Captain of the Dome Ship Tyrennian.  Pleased to make your aquaintance.>   *motions to the BT to get a drink.  He places the cup of green liquid on the floor and dips a hoof in.

RAF Silverblade

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #534 on: March 02, 2009, 02:55:23 PM »
*takes a sip from the cup and removes his hoof, trotting quietly around behind Myitt, Breek, and Shal, noticing that they haven't seen him.  He trots up behind them and wraps his tail over Myitt's shoulder, placing a hand on the shoulders of Shal and Breek respectively.*  <So.....how're things?>  ;D

RAF Silverblade

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #535 on: March 02, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
She groans and sighs, getting up from her chair. Outranked, damnit. And she's still in that uniform that they insisted she dressed in, an obnoxious almost spandex-like blue jumpsuit of sorts, shredder on one side, and a wicked tail-blade shaped dagger on the other, so there was no dodging out of this. She gives a formal salute,"Prince Sub-Visser 46, Fighter Pilot of Dome Ship Starblade. It is an honor, War-Prince Ossanlin-Rethin-Sephriel."

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #536 on: March 02, 2009, 04:36:43 PM »
*He carefully undrapes his tail and turns, tail-saluting Sub and holding a fist to his chest.*  <An honour to meet you Prince Sub-Visser 46 of Dome Ship Starblade.  Now that we've dispensed with the formalities...>  *Ossanlin continues to smile with his eyes*  <I think you'll find I'm very much relaxed when compared with other Andalite officers and Andalites in general.  Please, no need to stand, down here I'm just another being.  Here, I'll buy you another round.>  *motions to the BT to give Sub a drink of her choosing.*  <I used to frequent this place years ago, I don't believe I've seen you before.  I was originally Captain of the Dome Ship Galaxy Tree.  Unfortunately she was decomissioned on the Featherian homeworld.  She was an older model but she had a sort of charm about her.  I was forced to land her on the surface after a conflict with the Yeerk high armada and the homeworld didn't see the justification for raising her up again.  The Electorate moved my command to the Tyrennian where I'm happily stationed now.  I believe Myitt might remember the conflict where Galaxy Tree was downed.>  *glances at Myitt with his stalk-eyes*  <She was there, along with many others.  We lost many, but we saved the Featherian homeworld from infestation.>
<But enough about me.>  *smiles with his eyes again*  <How about yourself, you seem very...unique.  How did you come to be in this life and this place?  If it is not too much of an intrusion into your privacy that is.>

RAF Silverblade

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #537 on: March 02, 2009, 04:55:35 PM »
Sub sits down with a relived sigh,"Thank God you're not one of those with their blade stuck in their a**es." and the bored/solemn/silent/whatever other word you want to use to describe the bartender comes over, setting down a glass of ginger ale for her. Sub nods,"Yeah, I was here for a long time before politics and such pulled me away. And, yeah, unique is one of the nicer words I've heard people use to desc-" and she stops, blinks, and curses to herself as she jumps up from her seat at the table and runs for the bathroom.

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #538 on: March 02, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »
*raises an eyebrow as he watches Sub run to the restroom, trying to decide what exactly what the emergency was.  He returns to his drink, dipping his hoof in and taking another long, slow, absorbing drink.  He swivels his stalk eyes around taking in the new faces at the bar as he waits for Sub to return*

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #539 on: March 02, 2009, 05:57:01 PM »
Myitt tenses as Ozzy's tailblade drapes itself over her shoulder, then slowly turns and stares, gaping, as he explains himself to Sub. 

"Ho-ly sh*t," she says, shaking her head slowly.  "You scared the Christ outta me.  Don't do that again."  She gives him a loopy, half-drunk, arm's length shake of a hug from her wooden seat.  Standing right now might be a bit of an issue.  "Ozzy, I was wondering when the hell you were gonna show up, ya feck.  How are ya?" Very Bostonian.  Definitely drunk.  She glances at Sub as she bolts away.  "What'samattah with 'er?"  She giggles, inexplicably.

The bartender sighs and hands her another beer, which weirdly doesn't read "Samuel Adams" on it anymore, but has mutated into some off brand that looks similar but is written in an alien script.  Instead of Sam Adams on the bottle there is some kind of tentacle-mouthed monstrosity, holding a mug of beer.

((It's Luke, fina-frickin-lly! XD  *waves*))