Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333785 times)

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #540 on: March 02, 2009, 06:03:28 PM »
Sub returns, grumbling, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She sits and gargles a bit of the ginger ale before spitting it out into an already used cup, then takes a sip of the beverage. She eyes Myitt's bottle,"What the hell are you drinking?"
Yes, that is a gun in my pocket.
    (But don't think I'm not happy to see you!)

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #541 on: March 02, 2009, 06:07:55 PM »
Breekan lets out a low whistle and shakes Ossy's hand. "Mother of Satan, mister, where the hell have you been these days?" He glances at Myitt's new beer. "Also, is that a bottle of Shoggoth's Old Peculiar?"

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #542 on: March 02, 2009, 06:13:01 PM »
*sidles up next to Myitt again and awkwardly returns her drunken hug*  <So, I see you've been enjoying yourself...>  *raises his eyebrow again and drapes his left arm over her shoulder*  <I was delighted to find this place open again.  It was a great surprise to see so many old friends!>  *he continues to absorb the green liquid in the cup.*  <So, what have you been up to?>

((Yes!  And it's Tara!!  I was bored in Econ and googled on a whim and bang!  I wasn't gonna register but I was interested as to what this thread was about and as soon as I got in here...I went Holy Crap, it's like almost everyone I remember from friggan years ago!))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #543 on: March 02, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »
Sub quirks an eyebrow at the War-Prince getting all buddy-buddy with her friend. She scoots her chair to Myitt's other side and tries to swipe the bottle from her,"I think you've had enough to drink. Wasn't I supposed to keep you from getting drunk?"

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #544 on: March 02, 2009, 06:28:51 PM »
*returns Breek's handshake and smiles with his eyes*  <Out of the loop I suppose.  Routine patrols through calm space.  I stopped visiting this place after it became what the humans call a "ghost-town."  It just so happened that my most recent patrol line ran close by so I thought I'd look in and see if the place was still standing.  To my surprise there were ships orbiting, and some that I knew, so I stopped by.  I shall have to make it a regular visit again.>  *tilts his head as his stalk-eyes watch Sub and allows his arm to drop from Myitt's shoulder to the bar*  <It is nice to have this place back again.  How about yourself?>

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #545 on: March 02, 2009, 06:36:52 PM »
"Yeah, Ozz, I always enjoy myself."  Myitt grins and eyes the beer bottle curiously.  "Damned if I know, Breek, I thought it was a Sam.  Hey!"  Sub snatches it from her.  "Look, I ain't drivin'..."

<Yeah?  That's funny, neither am I.>

((You just found it on a random Google search?  No one told you this thread was cookin'?  That's crazy! :D))

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #546 on: March 02, 2009, 06:46:27 PM »
Sub eyes the bottle a little before sliding it down in Agent X's general direction. She smirks at Myitt,"Well, I'm cuttin' ya off, for now at least. You need a bigger tab here like you need a Hork-Bajir in-" and her eyes widen,"Oh, crap! That's right, I gotta Horkie tied up in my ship." She smiles,"Anybody need a Horkie?"

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #547 on: March 02, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
*nudges Myitt with an elbow*  <It might be best if you stopped consuming alcohol for a bit.>  *smiles with his eyes*  <Too much might cause problems for both you and Tara.  Besides I wouldn't mind catching up with you, and that's a little harder to do meaningfully when you're inebriated.>

((Yeah.  XD  Just typed in "Galaxy's Edge Space Bar" and this was the first hit.  Crazy huh?  Then I saw the posts were recent and numerous and i went "ka-ching."  Pretty amazing there are still so many devoted animorph-heads around.))

RAF Silverblade

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #548 on: March 02, 2009, 06:54:04 PM »
((haha, that's smothered in awesomesauce!))

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #549 on: March 02, 2009, 07:16:52 PM »
((Yeah, it's been a long time since I did any Animorphs RP.  Just thought I'd look it up.  Kinda serendipity.))

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #550 on: March 02, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »
Myitt laughs.  "I think we got more to worry 'bout than our liver."  She taps her fingers on the table near the bar.  "Fine, fine, hey bartender, can I just get a plain water?  H2O, no additives, nothin' funny?" The bartender shrugs and walks behind the bar, grabbing a glass.  Myitt blinks at Sub.  "Whatcha got a Hork-Bajir for?  Maybe he wants to join us fer some bark.  Or whatever.  And Ozzy, man, how's life on the Tyrennian, what's the deal these days?"

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #551 on: March 02, 2009, 07:35:13 PM »
Hunter noteced the new comer, the one who called himself War-Prince Ossanlin-whatever.

"Hey, don't I know you from somewhere" Hunt said to the new-comer

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #552 on: March 02, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »
Sub laughs a little and scratches the back of her head,"Well, ah, no offence to Nikki here, but her body isn't the greatest for taking down taxxons and other horkies, so when that blade ship crashed a little bit ago I kinda had to switch hosts. He wasn't a willing one, and I didn't really have time to explain things, then I saw the flaming ship coming out of the sky, and, well, kinda forgot about him after I switched back..."

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #553 on: March 02, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »
Myitt wags a finger at Sub.  "Shame on you.  Now invite him in here for a drink." 

She pauses and subtly snaps her fingers at Ossanlin, then nods almost imperceptively at Hunter.  "Turelek," she sing-songs quietly, glancing around, feigning boredom.  The Yeerkish word for bounty hunter.

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #554 on: March 02, 2009, 07:54:56 PM »
<Oh, not a whole lot exciting I suppose.  A blessing or a curse, you can choose.>  *sighs and scans the room again with is stalk-eyes*  <It's good not to be involved in battles, but back early in the war when everything was active at least kept us busy.  All these patrol runs get taxing.  The border must stay secure of course, but the anticipation of a battle that never happens is getting to my crew.>

*he turns his lower-half parallel to the bar and leans his right arm on the counter*  <I never really realized how terribly similar Z-Space is no matter where you are.  At least if you're in real-space you can see stars and colors, something more than just monotony.  Even the exhileration I used to feel when my ship broke the U-Barrier is gone.  Of course that was a bit more dramatic on the Galaxy Tree.>  *he laughs and smiles with his eyes*  <The inertial dampeners were not as advanced,  everyone on the ship felt it when you broke the U-Barrier in that ship.  The transition is barely even detectable in the Tyrennian.  My crew's getting a bit restless, unfortunately young warriors are always itching for battle, the worst part is that it's gotten so monotonous that even some of my more experienced crew want a battle just to drag us from the routine.>  *swishes his whiplike tail back and forth lost in thought*  

RAF Silverblade