Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 358564 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9795 on: August 17, 2010, 10:28:16 PM »
"Just tell me, human," says Myitt, suddenly cold and very intent.  "I will not hate you."  She holds up her hands.  "I am not even armed.  I have left my weapon on Ossanlin's ship.  I simply desire to know the truth."

Corliss swallows.  "It's....Myitt, it's not what it seems..."

"Then have her tell me the truth, by the Kandrona itself," she growls, unyielding to her host's alcoholic incapacitation.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9796 on: August 17, 2010, 11:24:11 PM »
Parker nodded to Morgan appreciatively and headed toward his ship. Upon entry, he quickly retraced his way to the sickbay. He laid her down and stroked her hair. Now that Silver was stable, his mind wandered once more to Terenia. After whispering, "Rest well," he got up and headed to the ship he left Terenia with Corliss.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9797 on: August 17, 2010, 11:30:38 PM »
<Meddlers of the galaxy indeed.> Claxter said quietly to himself. The Yeerks had always called them the meddlers in the galaxy, and what they had been doing really seemed to be the meddling sort. <I don't want to tie you up and watch you. The only person around who would kill Terenia and Myitt for you is Keshin. Nevermind what I said. Just go back to your own business.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9798 on: August 17, 2010, 11:32:10 PM »
Myitt snaps at the computer system and the Bug fighter seals its hatch.  She smiles at Terenia.  

"Well?" she says ****ily.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9799 on: August 18, 2010, 07:12:29 AM »
Terenia jumps in surprise at Myitt's sudden ferocity, a look of claustrophobia crossing over her face when Myitt seals the hatch, destroying any chance at her fleeing. She paws the metal ground with one hoof nervously, main eyes dancing between Corliss and Myitt. Suddenly she looks quite deflated.

<Alright,> she says, holding up her arms in a surrendering gesture, <Alright. I...I didn't want you to be...successful...o n your mission. I knew that if Tamora ended up here it would not end well for either of us. Either she would kill me, or I would kill her. I didn't want that. It was too dangerous, and it invalidated...every thing.> She hesitates, her main eyes dropping to the floor. Her next thoughts are spoken quickly and quietly, barely 'audible', <So I alerted Visser Three to your presence.>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9800 on: August 18, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »
Myitt nods. "Of course, the fighters that engaged the Mirage," she says thoughtfully.  "Well, luckily for us, Ossanlin is not your average pilot."  

She steps forward, still a little wobbly, but she glares up at Terenia's main eyes.  "So, because of your own selfish fear, you decided to destroy us.  Or, even better, get us all captured.  Do you have any idea what that would have invalidated?"  

"Myitt, if I'd known earlier, if I'd had any way to stop her from--" Corliss says.

"I don't want to hear it, Corliss," Myitt snaps, without looking at him.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:34:46 PM by Magenta (Myitt) »

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9801 on: August 18, 2010, 03:40:39 PM »
The situation is about as god-awful as it has ever been. Keshin is inside the ship of a man she recognizes as Temrash, and apparently underneath a forcefield. Keshin twitches parts of Joanne's body to try and get them to move, but nothing's working. The connections are temporarily fried. <Dammit!>

<Kess...I don'...I don' feel so great.>

<Yes yes, I know. Just...just stay awake, Joanne. We need to recover and then find a way out of this thing.>

<We could...>

<Bull****, no we can't. Not in this condition, maybe not ever again. Remember what happened during the last big mission we had?>

<......ughhhh...>

Keshin tries to push his arms up to lift his body, but all he manages to do is painfully move his arms upward and then slump them. He's just going to have to wait until the stun wears off.
*******************************************************************************************
Mar smiles oddly at Ossanlin. It's the smile of a person who is both pleased by what he's about to say and repulsed by it. "You're wrong, my dear friend. One person can change the world. I have...I have seen it happen many times."

Mar lays back on the grass and says, "I know...I know a boy by the name of Crimson. I...suppose I assume your innocence because you remind me a bit of him. If he became a lot more mature. He is..." Mar groans. "...of the same ilk as the hated Hibea, except as a mortal. He has been causing trouble for me in my domain, and has risen a rebellion out of nothing."

Mar grins. "You made a mistake, Ossanlin. Perhaps even a foolish mistake, out of your desire to do good. That does not make your sentiments hopeless. It means you need to re-think your approach."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:41:33 PM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9802 on: August 18, 2010, 03:47:46 PM »
(I assumed Keshin would drop the dracon when he was shot and didn't exactly post it, but a former Visser wouldn't forget to disarm a prisoner. Keshin is unarmed. I just forgot to specifically post that he left the dracon in the hallway.)

Temrash was walking back to his ship, thinking of what to ask Keshin and what he might have to do with him. Obviously the Salem guy wouldn't be happy, but then again he didn't mean much to Temrash.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9803 on: August 18, 2010, 03:51:09 PM »
Hadrin walks past the now completely cloaked Bug fighter belonging to Myitt.  He pauses, considering contacting them, but he spots Temrash some distance ahead.

"Excuse me," he calls, hurrying over to the big Hork-Bajir Controller.  "Where is the turelek?  Did he survive?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9804 on: August 18, 2010, 04:00:04 PM »
Temrash noticed a Human calling him. It was the controller with an Emperial uniform that Temrash assumed cam with Myitt and the others.

"Yes, she survived. She's in my ship, awaiting questioning. I returned to the bar to tend to the wounded, but now I'm going back to begin the interrogation. Well, not your typical Yeerk interrogation. Just some questions to find out who hired her and why."He said as he continued walking, but slowed down a bit to help the guy catch up.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9805 on: August 18, 2010, 04:05:13 PM »
He nods, hurrying to catch up to the big reptile.  "My name is Hadrin, I assume that you are a Controller as well?  I have personal business with Keshin after that little stunt he pulled, I need to speak with him as well."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9806 on: August 18, 2010, 04:16:37 PM »
"Yes I am a controller. My name is Temrash. A guy names Salem wanted to talk to Keshin too, and I guess we can all hear her out. Just don't turn your back on Salem. He isn't trustworthy yet."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9807 on: August 18, 2010, 04:19:30 PM »
Hadrin follows along with Temrash, grinning.

"Are any of us really trustworthy in a place like this?" he says with a smirk.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9808 on: August 18, 2010, 04:29:01 PM »
Temrash didn't smile at Hadrin's comment. "I trust Myitt, and I trust Ossanlin. I also trust Parker and Gaz's crew. So far they all seem like good people. The ship isn't too far." He said. They passed a few trees on the way to the ship, but it wasn't deep in the forest.

(I'll wait until Aluminator posts before temrash arrives at the ship.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9809 on: August 18, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »
"I always thought that particular phrase was rather accurate," Tamora sneers at Claxter's 'meddlers of the galaxy' comment. "And for the record, from here on out I am done with you and the crew of that damned ship. First chance I get I am leaving this god-forsaken place and going home where I belong."

She turns to walk away, ignoring Cody entirely.

---

<No,> Terenia admits, <I have no idea what would have happened if you had been killed...or captured. I didn't - I wasn't thinking. I mean, I was thinking, but only about myself. Your lot wanted to rescue my sister, and that put my own life in danger. I was acting to protect myself. Wouldn't you do the same? Act selfishly to save yourself? Or at least the people you care about?>

Terenia sighs heavily and raises her gaze from the floor, <I am sorry for my selfishness. I like you, Myitt, and I never wanted you to get hurt, but I learned a long time ago that personal attachments are weaknesses that can be exploited. I figured...if you did...if something did happen, that would be several fewer attachments to worry about. I see now that I was...I was wrong.>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013