Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 345311 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9765 on: August 17, 2010, 12:02:46 PM »
Salem glanced at Keshin, unconscious and under a force field, then back to Temrash. He wasn't really sure what to make of this situation. Should he stun this 'Temrash' and hold them both?

Al's voice was in his head occasionally via the ship's ranged thought-speak communicator. <<Movement from the bar... it's Morgan. Mmm... no threat. He's with Parker and Silver...>> Al continued to report whatever he picked up on the ship's sensors.

Salem sighed. This was not the time to be making enemies. Not with this many dangerous individuals running around. He slid his gun back into his jacket. "If you don't mind, I'd like to speak to her when you're done," he said, moving to the side and leaning against the outside of the ship. He flashed a smile at Temrash. "I'll wait here."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9766 on: August 17, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »
(Actually I think I said temrash's ship was a bug, but it isn't. I forgot it's an arrowhead shaped ship that's designed so it's not easily identifiable as a Yeerk craft. Not a big deal, though.)

"I don't see why not." He said. He looked back towards the bar and hoped that the guy Parker shot wasn't going to bleed to death. Terenia should be in fairly good hands with Parker, but he didn't see anyone grab the Human. He went into his ship and grabbed a first aid kit and such, then exited the ship and closed the hatch.

"I'm going back to the hallway to tend to the other wounded if he hasn't been moved."

He made his way back inside the bar. Cody was in the bathroom with a towel around his leg, cursing and groaning in pain. Temrsh came in, gave him some sedative, and checked to see if the bullets were still lodged in his leg. Fortunately they weren't, so he squeezed the wounds closed and rubbed some quick hardening substance on that would act as a kind of cast. he then cleaned the leg and wrapped it for extra cushion. He then carried the semi conscious Human back to the bar and tied him up.

"Hopefully you haven't lost too much blood." He said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9767 on: August 17, 2010, 01:40:35 PM »
Her mind was reeling with what she went through. She heard Parker and her father talking and she tried to rise from the fog to answer them, but it sounded distant to her. It was almost as if she wasn't saying it but her mind was telling them what was wrong. It didn't sound like her..."I need to protect her mind before it shatters. She has taken too much trauma and I need to help her settle. I am shutting her down for a while." she said and that was when Silver went limp. She was aware of everything but no longer in control.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9768 on: August 17, 2010, 02:43:18 PM »
((Wait a second guys, Keshin wasn't unconscious, he was just stunned and sort of clinging to consciousness.  I guess it's up to Kelly to figure what's going on now, but in the future please make sure it's okay for you to carry someone's character someplace else when the character is still conscious.  Speaking of which, here I go carrying someone's unconscious character ::)  ;D  Thanks--and welcome back Lumy :) ))

Corliss opens his mouth to respond to Parker as to whether or not this is Terenia's Bug fighter, but before he can register what's going on Parker hands Terenia's dead weight to him.

He struggles to lift the unconscious, wounded girl, but just barely manages.  Parker has walked off and so his armored body can no longer help with the weight.  

"Computer," he grunts in Yeerkish, "open exterior hatch!  Urgh..."  He adds the code that Myitt uses to unlock the safety protocol, and the hatch melts open.

Corliss hefts Terenia's weight the foot or so up into the ship, and then he climbs on board.

Out of breath and running a hand through his sweaty black hair, he glances down at Myitt's sprawled out body before hurrying to the storage room.

"Goddamnit," he mutters under his breath, unsealing a number of hydraulic cabinets.  "Moving her in this condition..."  He digs through a few glass vials before coming across what he needs.

He walks back out into the cabin and gently lays Terenia's charred body out flat, checking her pulse and being careful not to maneuver her neck too much.  

"Okay, this will wake you up," he says, tapping a small black vial and uncapping the four prongs at the end.  "At least long enough for you to demorph.  Come on..."  He presses the vial of adrenaline and analgesic into Terenia's upper arm--the arm that was still whole--and recaps the vial, gently peeling back one of her eyelids to look for a reaction.  

---

Hadrin watches as Keshin is taken away, and he lowers his Dracon, at a loss.  

"Wait, where are you taking that foul thing?" he calls after Temrash, but Temrash powers his muscular body through the door and outside.  From his position, Hadrin couldn't tell whether Temrash was taking Keshin out the front door or the back.  Hadrin scowls in frustration and walks out into the main part of the bar, heading toward the front door.

He glares a bit at Tamora as he passes her, having a sneaking suspicion that she had something to do with all this.  She had, after all, been talking rather subversively to the bounty hunter.  

Hadrin walks outside, looking around at the shipyard, but he cannot see any evidence of where Keshin had been taken.  He curses and walks farther into the mass of living and dead hulks of metal.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:46:50 PM by Magenta (Myitt) »

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9769 on: August 17, 2010, 02:48:41 PM »
(Well I did give Shen a little bit of time to post, but I believe he posted that Keshin was paralyzed, so there wasn't much he could do. Besides, he still has Mar to play with and Aluminator's character is there to defend him. If he really has a problem, I can edit it.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9770 on: August 17, 2010, 02:56:22 PM »
((
Apparently someone behind her in the hallway has shot her in the back with a Stun. The shot was taken at a high angle, so it didn't hit quite right. She's still conscious. Unfortunately, she can barely move. She can't run.

Still conscious, can barely move.  Still gives her the chance to reply to my character, who had addressed her ;) ))

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9771 on: August 17, 2010, 04:23:05 PM »
Parker felt her body go limp in his grasp. To stop her from sliding out of his arm, he reached down with his free arm and scooped her up. He jokes to Morgan, "What is it with these women fainting around me?" He chuckles slightly before clearing his throat to signify that his next sentence was serious. "We need to get her to your sick bay. She'll be safe there; away from the trauma and commotion of the bar."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9772 on: August 17, 2010, 04:34:07 PM »
Cody became more alert once the sedatives wore off more, and noticed he was next to Claxter in Human morph. Temrash had set him down by the guy who was supposed to be watching him. He was also once again strapped to his chair.

"Hey. Wake up. You hear me? Wake up!" Cody said, pushing Claxter. Claxter mumbled, but didn't wake up. After a few seconds of thinking, Cody thought of something. He stuck his finger in his mouth, coating it with saliva, and then stuck in in Claxter's ear to give him a wet willy. For normal people this would be somewhat annoying. For a member of a species that has nightmares about slimy creatures infesting them through the ear, it was horrific.

Claxter's eyes shot open and bulged as he jerked up and started screaming. He fell backwards clutching his ear, babbling incoherently. Cody ordered some cold water, and splached him in the face once the bartender brought it over. Finally claxter was awake and alert, though still drunk. He focused on demorphing, and was soon in his old body rubbing his ear.

<What are you doing in another seat? What happened to your leg?>

"Long story. when that guy in the suit of armor comes back, I want to rip his helmet off and beat his face in."

<Whatever. Just behave. I don't want to get in trouble with prince Ossanlin.>

"Shouldn't Sukohn be about done feeding by now?"

<When my Prince returns, I will ask about him.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9773 on: August 17, 2010, 04:37:13 PM »
((Just as a warning Chad, if Cody does rush Parker, he won't hesitate to shove the barrel of his shotty in Cody's mouth. ;) ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9774 on: August 17, 2010, 04:40:09 PM »
(Also remember Cody is insane. He doesn't think rationally. If Parker apologized, he'd simmer down. I assume Parker will apologize after the circumstances are explained, but we'll see how things pan out. Too bad Silver isn't able to hear it, or maybe we should count that as a good thing?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9775 on: August 17, 2010, 04:45:23 PM »
((Yeah, I don't think he's gonna apologize. By the way Cody's acting, I don't think he'd exactly approach Parker calmly either. But we'll see how it goes.))

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #9776 on: August 17, 2010, 04:54:22 PM »
Salem waited until Temrash was out of sight before concentrating on Al. The same Andalite technology that allowed him to control many of his gadgets and his ship without any external signs also allowed him to send private thought-speak messages. He wasn't used to using it on people, but for some reason, he was becoming increasingly paranoid of sending unencoded transmissions near this bar.

<<Al, can you hear me?>>

There was a moment of silence before Al responded, <<Yeah, barely. I thought you didn't like thought-speak>>

<<I don't,>> Salem replied. <<Can you alert me when the Hork-Bajir that just left begins coming back?>> he asked, pulling a small cell phone-like device from his jacket. <<And see if you can tell me what I need to do to break into this ship.>> He began typing into the device, attempting to access the hatch to Temrash's ship without leaving evidence that he'd done so.

<<I'll keep you updated about the Hork-Bajir. Based on the construction, technology, and materials, that ship looks Yeerk from here. Or something very similar. So, y'know... just pretend you know how to hack Yeerk ships.>> Al said mockingly.

Salem rolled his eyes and muttered, "right, cause I've always had such great luck with that." He didn't stop attempting to access the hatch, though.

After a few seconds, Al called to him again, <<Hey, not sure if you care, but it looks like Silver's not doing so well over there. Can't tell what's wrong from here. Looks like she's lost consciousness. Morgan and Parker are there.>>

Salem hesitated a moment, looking like he might leave the ship and head over, but he shook his head and went back to typing.

<<Human wandering your direction through the ships. Looks like he's looking for something,>> Al reported, spotting Hadrin.

((There we go. If Shen decides she needs Keshin out, we can always say Salem actually successfully opened the ship.))

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9777 on: August 17, 2010, 05:06:59 PM »
(Sounds fine. I'll wait until after Shen posts before I have Temrash come within sight of the ship.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9778 on: August 17, 2010, 05:13:16 PM »
((Thanks, Lumy! ^^))

Hadrin's shoulders slump and he stands between the twisted mess of an old, wrecked Skrit Na fighter and a dead, green ship the origin of which he did not recognize.

"Great, now what do we do?" he murmurs aloud.  From the spot he's standing the open hatch of Myitt's cloaked fighter isn't visible.  He reaches into his black uniform pocket and activates his computer's holoscreen, which floats in front of him eagerly.  Green light illuminates his dark features while he taps at the glowing air.  

Hadrin frowns.  "Okay, Myitt's Bug...another Bug...no, two more, at least.  One with a definite Imperial signature.  Unless someone's really good at hiding their coding."  He walks forward a little bit, following the signals.  Hadrin is intent on figuring out where Keshin has gone, or at least where the others had taken the semi-human girl, Terenia.  

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #9779 on: August 17, 2010, 05:18:10 PM »
Morgan reached out. "I'll take her to the others inside. Gaz can look after her."

Meanwhile, Asda was sorting the things that Fletcher had brought her.

"Fletcher," she said, "I need you to start running the program on the computer for the best way to combat this."