Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 361150 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10335 on: September 13, 2010, 04:36:53 AM »
"Ossanlin!" Terenia yelps in first surprise and then fear as he topples over. She jumps to her feet, scrambling around to the opposite side of the support.

"****." She hisses, glancing over her shoulder towards the doorway. She bends down and wraps her arms around Ossanlin's human morph, sliding her hands under his armpits and attempting to lift him. She manages to raise him a few inches before he slips down again, too heavy for her. She swears again, this time in Yeerkish.

"Parker!" She calls, "Parker, I need you!"

She looks down at Ossanlin again, biting her lip and feeling ridiculously helpless. Catching sight of her hands she realizes that they are trembling.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10336 on: September 13, 2010, 08:19:06 AM »
Keshin nods, shrugging. "Maybe he got himself in some trouble. Either way, I'd feel safer if he was here. I guess we'll wait on the hologram unless we run into an emergency."

Keshin then lays back against the wall behind him and the sitting space, ready for a long sit. <...I can't figure out how we got into this mess in the first place, but we're just going to have to deal with it. Did we really hit Hadrin?>

<Yeah, what're the odds of that? We weren' even aimin' for the bloke right. But lucky us. At least he ain' tryin' to kill us anymore.>

<......good thing practically no one knows this place exists. This kind of mess would really damage our reputation. .....though Myitt might say something. Let's just forget about the hit on her and bail, though. Too much chaos for one day.>

<I'm with ya on that, Kess.>
*****************************************************************************************************

Mar nods quickly as soon as he assesses what Elayne said, relief showing visibly on his tired features. He couldn't quite remember how morphing worked, but he knew enough to know that Ossanlin was fine now. Fine...but without him or Elayne. And it was impossible to tell at a glance which of the others really cared about the Andalite. He'd have to go.

"We'll find him together," Mar remarked quietly. "I can do little to help him, but I can guard him from further harm. Let us go."

Mar turns to leave, but hears an odd comment from the higher individual called the Director. Mar rolls his eyes and states, "Of course I can fly. Even in this unruly shape such an ability is quite simple to master. There are even multiple ways to do it."

"

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10337 on: September 13, 2010, 11:47:07 AM »
Al turned back to Keshin and quickly changed his holographic appearance, flickering through about a dozen alien races, including a Hork-Bajir, before returning to his human self wearing a tuxedo. He smiled. "I'm pretty quick on the draw. Somebody gets in here, they won't even see you."

He sighed and glanced out at the woods. The ship constantly fed the readings of Salem's vitals directly to him, but he was starting to get a bit worried.

He walked back into the ship without closing the ramp. He liked the fresh air. He stroked the ship's wall, and the gun rack and clothing compartment he'd opened both shut at the same time, and a drawer popped out of the wall next to him. He pulled out a paddle ball and began playing with it. "Got more of these if you want one," he said to Keshin distractedly.

Salem raised an eyebrow at Temrash when he started talking about needing a nap. He said nothing, but turned and began walking back towards the bar. He planned to stop again before they'd made it out of the woods, however. He didn't want them being seen by anyone else.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10338 on: September 13, 2010, 02:26:38 PM »
Temrash continued following Salem. The bleeding had stopped, but he was getting suspicious about his tiredness. He wasn't feeling right, and thought about mentioning it to someone before just going to sleep on his ship. He tried to keep an eye out for anyone around, be it friend or foe, but also keep focused on salem. the guy couldn't be trusted.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10339 on: September 13, 2010, 03:14:06 PM »
Salem waited until he was near a large tree in a particularly thick stand of trees, then stopped suddenly. He turned and glanced at the area behind Temrash, squinting into the woods. He asked Temrash, "Is that... is that an Andalite? It looks like the War Prince."

((;D))

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10340 on: September 13, 2010, 03:19:56 PM »
(This isn't Claxter you're with here. Think of something better. By the way, I haven't had Temrash drop unconscious just because I wasn't sure how potent the poison was supposed to be. Salem said it would slow him down, so that's the effect I had it take on him.)

"If there was an Andalite in the vicinity, I would already know. I've spent decades learning what an Andalite sounds like, and Ossanlin wouldn't be trying to sneak up on us." Temrash said. "Now don't stop again unless explicitly ordered to."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 03:24:38 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10341 on: September 13, 2010, 03:31:24 PM »
Silver was all but bouncing in her chair waiting on the results of her test. It was driving her nuts as she knew something was wrong but didn't know (i What) it was. She understood it was triggered by the CG and something that had happened while her "Operation" was underway.....but what could it be? And why hide it?
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #10342 on: September 13, 2010, 04:35:04 PM »
((Claxter has stalk eyes. Salem wouldn't even be trying that with him ;) And it's not a potent poison. A full-on cut might make him lose consciousness, but a small scratch would probably just make him sleepy and/or groggy, like he is.))

Salem frowned and continued looking into the area behind Temrash. "Maybe that's not an Andalite... I don't know anything that moves like that. I don't know if it sees us yet."

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10343 on: September 13, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »
"Then maybe we should hurry along. Now." He said. He didn't think anything was out there, and even if it was, he wasn't taking his eyes off of Salem unless he absolutely had to. he walked closer to Salem, and fired his dracon at the ground next to his feet. It was obviously at the top setting.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #10344 on: September 13, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »
When Temrash fired at the ground next to Salem's feet, Salem spun to get behind the large tree next to him. In the same motion, he reached inside his left jacket pocket and yanked out an orange cylinder, which he tossed on the ground directly between Temrash and himself. He gave two quick thought-speak commands to his equipment. The cylinder began spewing forth a huge cloud of slightly purple-tinted smoke. It was highly irritating to the senses, and had the added benefit of diffusing most energy-weapon shots fired in it. At the same time, Salem's shoes also activated and he began hovering, about three inches above the ground. He began to move away from the scene in a roller-skating motion, speeding up as he went. He was moving diagonally away from Temrash, hoping to avoid the bar as well.

"Ninja vanish," he muttered to himself.

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10345 on: September 13, 2010, 05:47:48 PM »
"Dapsen! Dapsen! Should have just carried him off when he warned me he had more tricks." He said. He couldn't see or smell, and that smoke messed with his weapon too. He stumbled around for a bit, trying to get away from the cloud. With all that was happening, and bumping around blind, he eventually collapsed and fell unconscious.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #10346 on: September 13, 2010, 08:08:22 PM »
Salem skated, heart racing. He did his best to watch back over his shoulder, expecting to see Temrash chasing after him. Finally, he ducked behind a tree and drew his tiny pistol. He watched the trees, not knowing if the Yeerk had escaped somehow. He noticed the smoke beginning to clear, and saw Temrash's unconscious form on the ground. He breathed a sigh of relief.

He stuck his pistol back in his jacket and spoke into his communicator, "Al, I'm on my way. I've probably got a few minutes before he wakes up." Not wanting anyone else to catch up to him, he began skating west towards where he hoped his ship would be.

Salem's Story

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10347 on: September 13, 2010, 10:10:10 PM »
((I gotta job!!! So that means my mid-day posts will disappear. Only posting at night time for me. :( ))

After Terenia's cry, Parker turned and ran into the medbay. He found Ossanlin on the floor, and Terenia knelt beside him attempting to pick him back up. Without a word, he kneels, scoops up Ossanlin, places him back in the sling, and turns to leave.

The Director pouts his lips impressed, "Well that conversation can wait, you have a friend in need. Go on." He knew Mar didn't need his permission, but he didn't want to seem rude, or put Mar in the position of having to be rude. Not that Mar would care, really, he just felt inclined to say it.

He glances at Tamora and reaches into his pocket. He takes out his hand and flips a penny into the air. It lands next to Tamora's drink. He gives an impressed smile, he normally doesn't make that shot. He turns back around to the bar, leans toward her and says, "You know the saying."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10348 on: September 13, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »
(congrats. I did not get the job I was hoping to get this week, and I'm not sure if I will get one this month at all like I was hoping. :()

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10349 on: September 13, 2010, 10:51:05 PM »
((Aw, that sucks sorry man. It'll happen.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress