Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 361156 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10365 on: September 14, 2010, 08:47:28 PM »
"Keshin is on Salem's ship. Salem was going west when I caught up with him. Unles the ship has moved again, it's probably still west. Unfortunately I'm afraid he'll tell his pilot to move it as soon as he gets there, and I don't know how long I was out. My ship could keep up with his, but couldn't take it down."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10366 on: September 14, 2010, 08:50:10 PM »
Elayne shrugs. "Maybe so. I haven't had a lot of chances to talk with her, but she hasn't acted as much like the pain in the neck everyone says she is when she's around me." She gives him a smile. "Maybe I've just caught her on her good moments. Speaking of, you aren't having one now. Sure you shouldn't just rest? I guess you aren't too used to getting worn out, huh?" Her hand is still on his shoulder, but awkwardly so, not sure if she should drop it to her side or not.

Tora nods in response to Myitt and draws her Dracon. Standing just outside the strange smoke cloud, she cautiously survey their surroundings for trouble. When she hears Myitt speaking with someone inside the cloud, she turns to Aliciana. "I trust your eyes will keep a better watch than my two. I'll move to the other side of the cloud in case danger is nearby."

With that, she turns and skirts the strange smoke, coughing as she inhales a bit. She is encouraged to hear Myitt's voice from inside. <<Do you require assistance?>> she asks, the crunch of the gravel compounding the loudness of her shoes.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Alic

« Reply #10367 on: September 14, 2010, 09:36:51 PM »
Alic followed Myitt and Tora to the smoke where Temrash was. If she wasn't so angry, she may have rolled her eyes at the sight of him. If he didn't have any information she probably would have let him lay there and been on her way.

She gave a small nod to Tora, but she had already been scanning the area for anything suspicious. There had been nothing and she knew that Salem would probably put distance between them.
<We need to move on before he gets away.> Alic looked down at Temrash. <Are you able to get up?>

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10368 on: September 14, 2010, 09:38:01 PM »
((Don't forget about Corliss, Tara! I can't post until either Corliss or Parker does something. :) Or Ossanlin, I suppose.))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10369 on: September 14, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »
Parker was about to leave the room when Thor spoke up through his speakers, "I do not believe he intended to flee your presence, Terenia." Parker turned back around to allow Thor to speak with Corliss and Terenia. He stood next to Corliss and held out his hand to the both of them. Thor's hologram appeared and gave them a bow. He explained, "With such an injury as Ossanlin sustained, his mind is still repairing. Some control over his body may be more taxing to him than he knows. Also according to Thordon, the last thing Ossanlin's conscious self knew, he was chasing an enemy and ran into a ship's hull. He may have just been still reacting to that. The surprise of seeing a human before him combined with his earlier trauma, may have triggered some sort of sensory overload that his mind was not ready for. So his mind put him back under to resume repairs."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10370 on: September 14, 2010, 10:16:35 PM »
"I'll be fine. You don't have much time. Alic, you should run west as fast as those four legs can carry you and try to catch up to Salem. He's armed, so shoot on sight." Temrash said. He had no idea if Alic would even listen to him. They weren't friends by any means. "At this point I fear Alic would be the only one to catch him."

Personally he wasn't sure if he'd really be all right and it may show in his voice. He trusted that Alic wouldn't care, and hoped her hot temper would get her moving at the very least.

"It's Salem's fault Ossanlin was hurt. Let him know exactly how that makes you feel."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:18:56 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10371 on: September 14, 2010, 10:23:47 PM »
((How can I forget about Corliss? ;D  I mean, it's not like he's Hadrin.... *d'oh*))

Myitt nods down at Temrash.  "Over here, guys.  It's all right, it's just Temrash."  To the Hork-Bajir-Controller, she adds, "Can you send his ship's signal to my computer?"

---

Corliss brings a small cylindrical vial over to Ossanlin and stands by his side, uncapping the end.

"I'm sure he's had worse than a bit of a fall, today," says Corliss, focusing on the liquid in the vial.  He presses the end of the vial into the top of Ossanlin's human arm, near the shoulder.  There's a hydraulic hiss as the liquid is injected, and the strong smell of antiseptic. 

He removes and recaps the vial, placing a couple of fingers against Ossanlin's throat to check his pulse.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10372 on: September 14, 2010, 10:29:39 PM »
"I don't have my communicator for the ship, but you can look at my ship's log with a passcode." he said, and gave her the passcode. He was still a little out of it, and laid back down to rest a bit. The poison was either not lethal, or very slow working. He was hoping for the former.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10373 on: September 14, 2010, 10:38:47 PM »
"Rrghh," Myitt growls frustratedly, turning away from Temrash.  "There's no time...Temrash, could I pilot your ship, temporarily?"

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10374 on: September 14, 2010, 11:24:53 PM »
¤Gaz where are you? Silver can't do anything until Asda has finished the scans.....T_T¤
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10375 on: September 15, 2010, 04:26:53 AM »
The Director's sudden sarcasm seems to surprise Tamora, so much so that she does not notice when his tone becomes serious once more.

"You certainly know quite a few cliches," she shoots back. She shrugs a bit, "Life can't be lived by silly phrases, though. Most don't really apply."

Terenia looks ever so slightly calmed by Thor's speech, although his sudden appearance seems to alarm her slightly. She is able to calm down enough to straighten up and move back to Ossanlin's bedside, watching raptly as Corliss injects him with some sort of medication.

"Will that wake him up?" She asks nervously, not sure anymore whether that is such a good idea.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10376 on: September 15, 2010, 07:39:56 AM »
Tora steps forward when Myitt calls out to them, holding her sleeve over her nose and mouth. Moisture lines the bottom of her eyes in response to the stinging smoke, but she is still able to make out Temrash's sorry state through her watery vision. At Myitt's last question, she pulls her arm away from her face and mutters, "Let's just do it. He's getting away."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10377 on: September 15, 2010, 07:45:33 AM »
Keshin nods awkwardly, rubbing his neck. It still stings awfully, and he even sure how bad the wound is. Not to mention he's been shoved around the ship numerous times and probably has bruising all over his side. Truth be told, they're probably in no condition to fight anyone right now. "We've...had worse. But we can't fight like this. Our sides and neck ache horribly. It's a small wonder Joanne's conscious at all. But I don't think we have anything fatal unless I've miscalculated."

Keshin then gives Salem a rather serious look. "But listen...now we owe you one. And Static Shock doesn't much like carrying debts. We need to know why you saved us, and what you might need us to do. Nobody saves a turelek without a very good reason."
*****************************************************************************************************
Mar seems to like the physical contact and puts his own hand on hers. His dominant arm and hand are prosthetic, but it still has roughly the same effect. Even through his clothes it's clear that his body is cold. Mar then shakes his head with a grin. "No, no. I'm used to having much greater endurance than this. I only usually get worn out from fighting powerful opponents, and certainly not constant flight."

Mar closes his eyes and states, "...perhaps I should rest. But Ossanlin's emotional state seems...troubled. And I'm afraid that if I'm not there, someone else might hurt him."

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10378 on: September 15, 2010, 07:56:43 AM »
Elayne's cheeks remain pale, for once managing to fend off a blush. "Then rest once we find him. I just took a nap, so I can watch over you both," she tells him as they walk towards where Ossanlin had last been seen. "Do you think he's in the forest? Or maybe one of the ships?"

As she turns to look towards the shipyard, she sees what looks like a scuffle--at least enough of a struggle that dust was raised or perhaps an explosion had taken place. "There?" she points. A few figures could be seen in and around it, including an Andalite and a human.

((Let me know if I need to delete the last bit; I'm unclear on how all this is setup and on who can see who.))
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10379 on: September 15, 2010, 09:20:48 AM »
"Go ahead. You already know you need to hurry." Temrash said.

Ani-Master 2014!