Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 361152 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10320 on: September 12, 2010, 07:55:58 PM »
"Hm," Myitt says.  "Interesting.  I've located Temrash's ship, but there are no heat signatures on board that indicate warm, squishy masses of living stuff."

She looks back at the others.  "Either Keshin's escaped, or they've moved him to another location.  Probably the bar, although that's hardly secure, or perhaps...Salem did come in on a ship, I presume.  I don't know how to track it, though."  She turns back to the screens, running a broader scan of alien technology. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Alic

« Reply #10321 on: September 12, 2010, 07:58:30 PM »
Alic sighed out of frustration, but it was not directed at the two with her. <Maybe they will end up in Temrash's ship? Maybe I should go blasting everyone in sight.>

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10322 on: September 12, 2010, 08:01:54 PM »
"That may not be prudent," Tora murmurs to Alic. As often is the case, it's unclear if she is teasing her, although the gravity of the situation might suggest she is not. Remaining in her position by the wall, she falls silent again, watching the holoscreens from several feet away.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10323 on: September 12, 2010, 08:28:03 PM »
Terenia shrugs, putting the vial back in its place. Her cheeks flush slightly when their hands brush, but she does not comment. Instead, she glances at Corliss with a slightly more hopeful expression.

"Do you have anything in your ship?" She asks, "I could stay here and watch him."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10324 on: September 12, 2010, 08:32:57 PM »
Corliss nods.  "Yeah, I can run to the Skimmer and grab a few things," he says, looking back at Ossanlin.  He steps towards the doorway.  "Parker will be here, as well, but...be careful, all right?"

He jogs toward the hatchway and down the ramp, hurrying into the woods.

---

Myitt growls in frustration at the holoscreens. 

"This is impossible.  I can't tell what's Salem's ship, and what's a dead signal, only what's Yeerkish and Andalite and what isn't.  This shipyard is a real mess," she says, turning to the others.  "Besides, the Bug's just not designed to differentiate between types of technologies it's never encountered.  We're just going to have to see if we can find Temrash, or maybe even Salem himself."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10325 on: September 12, 2010, 08:44:01 PM »
Terenia nods, not really wanting Corliss to go but feeling silly stopping him. She watches the doorway for a few moments after he leaves before shoving the medicine back in the cabinet and crawling over to where Ossanlin is lying unconscious. It seems odd that after everything she should be the one left alone with him, kneeling by his side on the bed with only Parker to watch. Even a few days ago it would have been a dangerous situation. Terenia could easily kill him this way - unconscious and helpless. As it is, the thought only briefly crosses her mind before being shoved back. Instead, she lays a tentative hand on the wrist of Ossanlin's human morph and watches his face intently for any signs of waking.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10326 on: September 12, 2010, 09:27:04 PM »
Salem stopped in his tracks and turned to face Temrash, hands still over his head. He saw the scratch where his knife had nicked Temrash, but it didn't look like he'd taken enough poison to knock him out. Salem was trying to stall for time, avoid being seen until he'd had an opportunity to get away. He decided to keep talking.

"Yeerk, I was not going to have that conversation with Keshin on your ship. I need more time with him than that. Speaking of which, I'm expected by my people. I'd love to come sit with you while you interrogate me, but you might wind up with more than you can handle if I don't get to report in."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10327 on: September 12, 2010, 09:27:23 PM »
Parker listens to Corliss's plan and watches him leave into the wood. He resumes his post and reflects on the irony of this moment. Before, it was Terenia attempting to leave and he was standing between her and Ossanlin. Now, She's directly by his side, inside his ship, and he is guarding them both. He gives a slight chuckle that barely escapes his speakers.

The Director looks to Mar and says, "So, you can fly, eh? You're full of surprises, aren't you?"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10328 on: September 12, 2010, 10:08:18 PM »
"Just keep walking. I won't have you reporting in, or reaching for anything else instead of your communicator. You have one pilot, and possibly Keshin. I have several allies, some of which may be on their way. Personally I'me feeling tired, and the sooner I deal with you the sooner I can take a nap." He said. He was feeling sluggish, and figured he just needed some sleep. He gestured for Salem to keep moving, and picked up the pace back to the bar.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 10:46:17 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10329 on: September 12, 2010, 10:11:53 PM »
Tora straightens from the wall and walks towards her friend. "Do you have access to a portable comm link, Myitt? I have one in my ship; if we split up to search for Keshin, we could still remain in contact with one another." She checks the power of the Dracon at her hip and then looks back up to her. "Does he still inhabit the same human woman's body as before?"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 07:08:20 AM by KitsuneMurray »
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10330 on: September 12, 2010, 11:28:43 PM »
¤parker your post in KH and PM¤
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10331 on: September 12, 2010, 11:34:49 PM »
((Mythica, can you please PM Parker instead of posting reminders in here?  Thanks! :) ))

"Joanne.  Yes, she's still his host," Myitt replies grimly, watching the screens.  "I have a personal comm link as well as the communications system on board this ship.  I think it would be best if I go..." She sighs.  "...back to the bar to see if I can find Temrash or Salem.  Alic and Tora, you can try and scout out for Keshin, and if I find anything useful, I'll contact you."  She looks back at her friends.  "Just promise me you won't get shot or anything, okay?"

Alic

« Reply #10332 on: September 12, 2010, 11:39:32 PM »
Alic didn't catch what Tora had muttered, and decided it was not of importance. She looks at Myitt worriedly. <You sure? I'd rather come with you. If he's killed a few people already... and almost got Ossanlin... Maybe it would be better if we stuck together.>
Plus, she didn't know this human she'd be left with. Who's to say she'd be any good if it came down to a battle? She might just get in the way.

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10333 on: September 12, 2010, 11:43:47 PM »
¤sorry I don't mean to spam....somtimes this is the only place I can reach him.....¤
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10334 on: September 13, 2010, 04:05:20 AM »
Ossanlin's human eyes flicker a bit in response to pressure on his arm.  He sees a human female there and relaxes again...then the features hit home and he tries to scramble away from the med support, sitting up extremely fast, eyes wide.  The combination of a strange body and the mind-numbing shock of the situation both earlier and now cause his eyes to roll back into his head and he falls off the support onto the floor of the med-bay, unconscious yet again.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player