Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 361141 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10290 on: September 09, 2010, 10:28:28 PM »
Myitt shrugs.  "I gave my Dracon to Alic, so we're stopping at my fighter," she says.  "You're right.  I want that filthy turelek dead once and for all."  She lists off on Tara's fingers.  "He tried to kill the human-Yeerk nothlit girl.  He screwed over our supply reuptake, after a huge base evacuation, by pulling Corliss into his mess."  She looks down.  "He...he killed Hadrin and Justin, today.  I'm just sick of it, Tora.  Something has to be done."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10291 on: September 09, 2010, 10:35:26 PM »
Tora's eyes widen and she freezes. "Hadrin?" she asks, her tone dull with disbelief. After a moment, when she collects herself, she finds that her left hand has, unbidden, traveled towards the Dracon at her hip. <<And if Keshin discovers the bounty on my own head, that may not be the end of the killing for the day. I imagine nearly everyone here is wanted for something or another,>> she tells Myitt, forcing her hand away from the holster.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Alic

« Reply #10292 on: September 10, 2010, 01:09:05 AM »
Alic didn't notice that Terenia seemed to avoid her, she had her mind set on one thing, and that was to find the one who caused so much damage so quickly.
She eyed the new girl, Tora. For some reason she had not noticed her before. Alic took her hand and shook it briefly, only because Myitt seemed comfortable with her. She held the dracon in her other hand tightly as if she would need to use it at any moment.
<Well. Let's go kill the piece of ****.> She began to walk away from the Mirage towards Myitt's ship.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 03:18:59 AM by Princess Leia »

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10293 on: September 10, 2010, 04:32:50 AM »
"A...Yeerk rights movement on Earth?" Tamora asks dubiously, raising her water to her lips and sipping cautiously. When it presents itself as nothing more than water she takes a more substantial drink.

"What in the world would that achieve?" She continues as she replaces the glass on the countertop.

----

"Oh...Ossanlin," Terenia says, walking over to the bed to stare down at his human form. She glances back up at Corliss briefly, looking on the verge of tears again, "This is all my fault. The turelek caused this, trying to escape. If I had just let her kill me...or if I hadn't been so damned stubborn about my sister...maybe..." she reaches out, grabbing one of Ossanlin's human hands and squeezing it gently.

"How long has he been in morph?" She asks.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10294 on: September 10, 2010, 08:05:10 AM »
Asda had walked around for a moment, then assumed everything was fine and went back to The Cursed Pride. She walked back into the sick bay and shrugged her upper arms.

"I suppose whoever needed help got it elsewhere," Asda said as she walked back over to the computer to check on the progress of the tests.

"Coming along nicely," Asda commented. "Not much longer."

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10295 on: September 10, 2010, 08:21:44 AM »
Silver nodded. Asda had walked in a minute after the computers had made her jump. She watched the screen not quite sure what she was looking for.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10296 on: September 10, 2010, 09:41:37 AM »
Myitt nods at Tora.  "Yes.  I'm afraid this isn't over yet," she says grimly.  She waves Tora along and follows Alic through the woods.  Glancing ahead at Alic, she adds confidentially, "Alic spent quite a lot of time on Earth.  She practically grew up there, in hiding.  It's...a long story."

---

Corliss shakes his head.  "I'm not sure, when I arrived he was already in morph, but I expect it hasn't been too long.  Parker?"  He looks expectantly up at the armored human.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10297 on: September 10, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
((Oh wow. Literally everyone in the Bar wants Keshin's head on a platter! XD I feel seriously bad for them now. New Rule of theirs: Never try to kill Terenia, even for money. I thought originally that Mar would get himself in this scenario, but apparently he's kind of sweet in the Bar when he isn't being crazy. o.o; So...I guess he's probably going to die. )= Oh well, it's just one reality after all. ))

Keshin turns the strange holographic machine over in his hand and states worriedly, "But...we'd want to do this pretty soon. I'm in a bad state to fight and I don't have a Dracon. If the guy who's following Salem gets onto this ship, I will not survive. At this point I have...no idea what we're going to do."

Keshin frowns, glancing downward, and eventually states, "...somehow I have to get back to my ship in that appearance. Which means I'd effectively have to steal your machine. Would you care if I did that?"
As soon as Mar reaches the place where Ossanlin had been lying, he realizes that Ossanlin isn't there anymore. Initially this gives him cause for alarm, but Ossanlin had numerous trustworthy people surrounding him. If he's been moved, then that must mean his condition has improved.

Mar paces around the spot several times before lifting back into the air and flying towards the Bar. Someone there will probably know where they've taken Ossanlin, and perhaps where to find the bounty hunter. From what Mar's been hearing, that fool is responsible for everything that has happened.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10298 on: September 10, 2010, 04:14:17 PM »
"I know it was your ship, Salem. You came into the bar and asked Thordon to get your ship out of the water, and the one I was chasing had water damage. Plus my scans showed it wasn't where it used to be, which should be over a big wet spot. You're still trying to play innocent, and resist, huh? You have balls, and I like that. Seeing how I don't know what exactly you have, I don't have any current backup, and you seem willing to talk, then let's talk. Why did you do it?" Temrash asked. He was tempted to just rip off the Human's clothing if he was unwilling to dump his stuff, but he'd wait until the guy talked first.

Back in Oss' ship, Sukohn swam restlessly thinking the current movement meant someone was returning his host.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10299 on: September 10, 2010, 08:40:40 PM »
Al chuckled. "You're in luck. This is one of the few pieces of crap on this ship that's actually mine to give. But... Salem usually likes some kind of payment. Umm... tell you what. You just let me take genetic samples of the two of you, and tell me how you ran so fast, and this thing's yours."

He ****ed his head to the side, thinking. "Yeah, I was kinda hoping whoever it is wouldn't make it on the ship... if they do, I can generate a pretty mean hologram. Should be enough to hide you. Just stay here if it happens."

"As for your gun situation..." Al got up and walked to the front of the ship. He smacked the wall, which slid open to reveal a huge cache of weapons from dozens of different worlds. He grabbed a standard-issue Andalite shredder and carried it back to Keshin. "Most of those things are pretty much useless," he said, nodding towards the gun rack. He held the shredder out to Keshin. "You can hang onto this for a while if you like."

Salem raised an eyebrow at Temrash. He hadn't actually expected him to take him up on the "talking" offer. He finished unstrapping his gun, stood up, and shoved it in his pocket, grip sticking out so he could grab it quickly. He closed his Paladinian knife, but kept the handle in his hand. He twirled it with his left hand as he talked.

He frowned a bit and shook his head. "You're quite the detective, Temrash. Aren't there better things for you to do than chase me around the woods?" He sighed. "Keshin can help me in ways the rest of you can't. I wasn't willing to let the opportunity slip away just because the rest of you are in love with some wench on his hit list." He rolled his shoulders and let out a breath. "Honestly, you guys are one of the more persistent groups I've ever had to deal with. Imperial Yeerks wouldn't have taken as many injuries, mostly because they'd never have come as close to catching Keshin. You gonna let me walk away now?"

His little EM device beeped at him in thought-speak, signaling that it was almost burnt out.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10300 on: September 10, 2010, 09:36:36 PM »
"So you want to use him? What for? What if he says no? And yes there are better things to do than chase you around. However, the alternative to what I'm doing now is killing you and leaving your body here for your pilot to find. Keshin is a problem that needs to be handled. I might be willing to let you take Keshin on the condition that you don't return him, but I'd need to know what you plan to do."

"I may be willing to let you keep some stuff if you insist they're so expensive, but you'll still need to put that firearm down and keep your hands where I can see them." He said, still aiming his dracon at Salem even though he didn't know it wouldn't work at the moment. "If you play nice, I won't take the short route and just rip your clothing off instead of searching through it."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10301 on: September 10, 2010, 09:49:14 PM »
Parker looked over his shoulder to Corliss and Terenia, he kept an eye on his motion detector as he answered, "It's only been about a half an hour, if that."

He returned his attention to the ship's entrance.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10302 on: September 10, 2010, 11:49:34 PM »
Salem shook his head at Temrash. "Trust me, Yeerk, you're a lot safer when you can see the weapons I'm using. Make me drop the gun and you might not live to regret it." In spite of his words, he stuck the knife back in his pocket. Temrash was dangerous, and he was hoping he could talk his way out of this quickly. The little EM device on his leg had just burned out, and he didn't want to use another if he could help it. They took forever for him to build. "Would you please stop pointing that ridiculous thing at me? I've never understood why the Yeerks and Andalites are content to limit themselves to energy-based weapon systems."

"So, you're asking me to babysit Keshin for you? That, I won't do. I think he knows how dangerous it would be to return to your neck of the woods, Temrash. All I need is information from him. To settle a... personal matter. Back home. It shouldn't affect anyone you know."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10303 on: September 11, 2010, 09:16:49 AM »
Temrash was scratching the wound where salem's poison knife had gotten him, and was starting to look slightly less focused.

"Solid ammunition weapons are less accurate, slower, have recoil, and need to be reloaded much more frequently. Though I guess there are downsides to dracons and shredders. And no, I'm not going to stop aiming this at you while you're armed. Why would I?"

"All I was saying is if you were going to take her off the planet, that you not bring her back. I don't care where you dump him if all you need is some answers and aren't going make him needlessly suffer."

"Fine. Keep your stuff. Just keep your hands in the air and we'll go back to the bar. I don't feel like following you to your ship to trade you for Keshin. I also don't feel like carrying you, but if you reach anywhere that I can't see your hands, I'll stun you and carry you anyway."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 09:39:15 AM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10304 on: September 11, 2010, 09:30:18 AM »
Asda watched as the computer finished taking the scans.

"Ok," she said, "the computer is done actually doing the scans. However, now we have to run an analysis. It will be partially the computer and partially me because I have to check to make sure there isn't something the computer might miss."

Gaz stood up and stretched.

"Anybody want a snack from the mess?" she asked.