Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 360988 times)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10170 on: September 04, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »
Silver nodded and then turned towards Asda's direction. "Asda....could you...do me a favor. After how you helped my mother I don't think I would trust anyone else....but...I need to know if there is a way you could get into my mind and check things over." She said a little bluntly and was sure she would shock people with the request.

Post Merged: September 04, 2010, 06:26:06 PM
¤i really don't want my rp to die before it starts. In general roleplay I need a Dark Angel for my Dark Angel's Lover rp. Please join or spread the word....¤
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:26:06 PM by Mythica_vampiress319 »
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10171 on: September 04, 2010, 07:36:01 PM »
((Parker shouldn't realize Salem's been using thought speak. He's only capable of private, and has only been using it on the conked out Andalite. By the way, it made me laugh that Parker was relieved when Ossanlin wanted to take his head. I don't think that's an everyday occurance ;D Hey, anyone know where an Andalite's lungs are? Humanoid torso or deer-like body?))

When Ossanlin attempted to struggle, Salem dropped the plank did his best not to let him twist his neck away from his grasp. He wasn't sure how much danger the War Prince's spinal cord was actually in, but he hated dealing with spinal injuries. When Aliciana knelt next to him and spoke to Ossanlin, he tensed up.

"Andalite, either step back or figure out how to keep him from killing himself," he said to her through gritted teeth, without even turning to fully look at her. It came out more harshly than he'd intended, but at the moment his only concern was keeping Ossanlin's head immobilized. He noticed sweat dripping off his nose. As gently as he could, he laid Ossanlin's head back on the ground. He talked to Ossanlin as he worked.

"There are too many Yeerks. You can't fight us all. Have to morph something bigger."

Once Ossanlin's head was back down, he sat back for a moment, shaking. He couldn't do that if he was going to struggle. When Elayne called out about the first aid kit, he let out the breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

"Bring it here!" he called to Elayne. "I need his leg cleaned, and if you've got sedatives in there, give him one."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10172 on: September 04, 2010, 08:00:29 PM »
"Roger," Elayne nods, pushing through the crowd and kneeling as close to Ossanlin as she dares, considering his state. She releases the latches on top of the box and opens it to see what contents remain after Trey's emergency. She finds a mild sedative, but nothing else that might keep him from hurting himself further. "Alright, this might not even calm him down a hair," she tells Salem as she removes the cap from the needle and reaches for his closest wrist, "but it's the best I've got."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10173 on: September 04, 2010, 08:01:23 PM »
(I noticed your RP, Mythica, but I've never played an RP where romance is the central plot. I'll give it a shot, though.)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 08:16:29 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10174 on: September 04, 2010, 08:07:56 PM »
((Thor does scans on everyone in Parker's vicinity in order to determine if someone is hurt or about to attack. He noticed a spike in brainwave activity suggesting psychic communication. HALO AIs don't like down time, so they do everything and anything they can to fill their time. I should've written that out to absolve any doubts. Sorry.))

Parker sees the needle and speaks up, "Wait, is that going to put him under or just kill the pain? We need his mind active. We need him awake. If he goes to sleep, he'll die from internal bleeding. So if that's going to muddle his mind anymore than it already is, then it's only going to kill him."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10175 on: September 04, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »
Elayne glances at the label to verify what she thought she had read, and then she turns her head up to Parker. "It's a mild anxiolytic -- an anxiety reducer. Shouldn't make him tired, just less stressed." It is Salem, however, to whom she turns with her question: "Should I proceed with the injection?"
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10176 on: September 04, 2010, 09:11:01 PM »
Ossanlin looks around again, and suddenly he sees Aliciania.  The image percolates through, her "voice" pricking his mind.  <Aliciania...Alic... where is this...who are these people?  I...I can't breathe...where are we?>  Ossanlin calms significantly, grasping Alic's hand.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Alic

« Reply #10177 on: September 04, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »
Alic chose to ignore the stranger. If she was not so preoccupied, she would have had a thing or two to say to him. She took Ossanlin's hand and squeezed gently.
<I will keep you safe. But you cannot leave me!> Alic was beginning to feel overwhelmed. She loved Ossanlin and knew that he was aware of this even if she had never said it out loud.
<I need you right now. You must morph! Anything!> She didn't even notice the small group around them now, they did not matter.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10178 on: September 04, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
((Right, Thor rocks. Forgot about that ;)))

Salem hesitated a moment at Elayne's question, and during that time, Ossanlin seemed to recognize the Andalite kneeling next to him. "Not yet," he mouthed to Elayne, shaking his head slightly.

Al laughed at Keshin's comment. "He's kind of been that way ever since I've known him. Tells me he wants to keep a low profile, then goes around blowing stuff up and freeing fugitives. At least life's never boring around him."

He pointed to something on the map displayed across the floor. "There, about a half mile from the bar. The valley should block us from sensors once we're on the ground."

He stroked the wall and the display around the ship returned to the display he'd had it at when Keshin first arrived. The ground below them showed up as green, and the parked ships showed up as either blue or purple, depending on if they were currently running. He walked back to the pilot's seat and took hold of the joystick, beginning to ease the ship in a wide spiral towards the valley that would hopefully keep him far enough away that he wouldn't be of interest to the ships on the ground. He turned to Keshin with a grin.

"By the way, welcome aboard the Little Brown Punum. So... make any good hits lately?" he asked the last part half-jokingly.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10179 on: September 04, 2010, 09:39:39 PM »
Keshin laughs at Al's comment readily. The whole day has gone so disastrously that the andrpid's timing was near-perfect. "Yeah, yeah. But really, how was I supposed to know that half the Bar would come to save the woman that they all appeared to hate? This is normally a very antisocial place."

Keshin stares down at the peculiar translucent hologram floor, grinning. "Pretty impressive ship here. The Yeerks don't have anything like it in the world yet. You guys have an awesome escape vessel, though it's not the best exit I've ever made."
Mar darts towards the approaching person who says they know the doctor and states in a strong voice, "I need you to get the doctor and bring them across the field right now. War-Prince Ossanlin is in grave condition. I have no time for any explanation right now."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10180 on: September 04, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »
Parker noticed Ossanlin focusing on Alic and talking to her. He let out a sigh of relief, happy that he found an anchor to keep him from slipping back into unconsciousness. By the way Alic was disregarding him, Paker knew she wouldn't take any direction. So he decided to take a back seat and keep hold of Ossanlin's legs and tail. Hopefully she would get through to him in time.

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #10181 on: September 05, 2010, 02:05:50 AM »
Ossanlin's grip weakens a bit.  <Morph?  If you say so....I...I trust you Alic.>  It's the second time Ossanlin has addressed Aliciania by her shortened primary name.  Something he wouldn't have done with a clear mind and control over his thoughts.  Ossanlin focuses on his human morph, but the image slips away.  His breathing slows again.  <I...I can't...focus.  Like I'm thinking in fog...I'm so tired...just let me take a nap first...then I can morph.>  Ossanlin closes his eyes again, more gurgling issuing from his breating slits.

RAF Silverblade

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10182 on: September 05, 2010, 02:59:31 AM »
Thordon hears Ossanlin's want to sleep and decides that his mind is clear enough that full control of his body and therefore full sensory restoration would not cripple him further. He mutters, "I'm sorry," he then closes his bottom hands and the energy flowing to them ceased. He closed his top hands and the streams of light receded back into them. All four hands' glow faded as he placed them in his lap. The rush of pain should hopefully wake him without breaking him.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10183 on: September 05, 2010, 06:44:12 AM »
<Do not sleep, Prince Ossanlin. You are far too injured.> Claxter said. So far he had stood back and watched Aliciania help, but it was imperative to keep him alert enough to morph. The strange creature called Thordon stopped doing whatever he was doing, but Claxter didn't say anything because he didn't know what he was doing in the first place. He wasn't even touching the Prince.

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #10184 on: September 05, 2010, 07:13:35 AM »
Pain slams through Ossanlin's brain like a hammer, the jolt from before was nothing compared to this pain!  He grunts and squeezes Alic's hand extremely tight, eyes wincing shut in pain.  Ossanlin speaks in pain-soaked thoughts directed at he knows not who.  <What...What did you DO to me?!  Arh....>

RAF Silverblade