Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 360938 times)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10155 on: September 04, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »
(Asda is ready to go whenever someone comes to find her. Yeah, she's on Morgan's ship at the moment. So's the rest of the crew, but I can have someone conveniently wander out.)

Fletcher decided to wander out of the ship and head back to the bar for a drink. He had finished putting the equipment away and wanted to stay out of the way for a while.

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10156 on: September 04, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »
Silver followed Gaz in behind her. She walked in looking at the ground. Her mother sounded calm about her changes so Silver looked up. The changes were less than she thought but it was still a shock.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10157 on: September 04, 2010, 09:48:55 AM »
<Prince Ossanlin!> Claxter exclaimed when Mar said who it was. <I'm not sure who's ship is the Pirate's, or where it is. I'm sorrry.> He hurried to his Prince's side, though somewhere in the back of his mind he thought he saw an unfamiliar Andalite in the distance. This wasn't the time to think about that, though.

<Prince Ossanlin! You must demorph!> He said as he saw Ossanlin's condition. He looked out of it as well. <It is your loyal subordinate Warrior Claxter. You must morph something immediately. Everyone please give him some space so he doesn't feel claustrophobic.>

after temrash finished speaking, he took notice of an Andalite accompanying Myitt who seemed to have a startled reaction to Alic and Claxter, and morphed Human. Strange that an Andalite would chose to morph a weaker body in the presence of an unfamiliar Hork-Bajir controller. "How many Andalite allies do you have, Myitt?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #10158 on: September 04, 2010, 10:45:54 AM »
Aliciania's hearts seemed to have stopped when she realized that all the commotion was about her Ossanlin. He looked as if he were just on the edge of death and at any moment he would fall. She was still for a second, but the very next moment Alic was kneeled next to him, all four eyes locked onto his face. For a moment she considered lashing out at the person closest, for someone was to blame for it, but knew that would have to wait.

<<Ossanlin! Do not leave me... Please!>> She hoped he could hear her.

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10159 on: September 04, 2010, 11:34:00 AM »
Outside the ship, Fletcher heard someone yelling about a doctor.

"Who needs a doctor?" he asked. "Do I need to go fetch Asda?"

Inside the ship, Morgan saw Silver and allowed himself a small smile.

Andromeda noticed that Silver was there too and said, "Looks like the CG gave me a makeover. What do you think?"

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10160 on: September 04, 2010, 11:44:33 AM »
((I won't be able to post for awhile. At least not until late tonight or maybe even late tomorrow. I'm moving this weekend and it is mass chaos. Sorry! Tara - if you need to Yeerk Terenia or Tamora I trust you to do it. :) Trey should be fairly out of the way right now))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10161 on: September 04, 2010, 11:48:47 AM »
(Looks like I'm going to be busy starting this next week too. I'm going to be employed again! Of course this just means I'll only be available to post once or twice a day. Maybe less. Of course, that's still pretty frequent compared to other people.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10162 on: September 04, 2010, 12:24:24 PM »
Silver returned the smile to her father. She took slow and cautious steps towards her mother. The way it looked was she was being cautious of her own mother, but she was being cautious as not to let herself slip away again. She deffinitly had to have Asda look at that. "It will deffinitly take some getting used to, Mother." She said. She looked at the two snakes from her head. She was going to ask if they bite. Instead she just reached a fonger out to one. It tasted the air with its tounge, gave a hiss, and when she thought it would bite her it wrapped around her finger to nuzzle her.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10163 on: September 04, 2010, 01:11:45 PM »
((Ahh!  Sorry guys, I'm going to be busy this weekend too, Patty's coming out to visit so right now I'm working on all the school stuff I need to get done and then yay!  So I won't be able to post until probably Monday.  Bear with me!))

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10164 on: September 04, 2010, 01:41:01 PM »
Parker looked up and saw the new arrivals. He laughed at Claxters request. He spoke to the two bringing them up to speed, "Claxter, Alic, Ossanlin is in shock. He thinks we're Yeerks. There's no reasoning with him right now, his mind is too damaged. We need to play along and convince him to morph. He has internal injuries that are going to kill him if he doesn't morph. So we need to convince him to do just that.

"Do either of you know what forms other than human he can morph into? He doesn't want to morph human for fear of infestation, so we need to convince him to either morph big to fight us off, or small to flee from us."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10165 on: September 04, 2010, 01:44:55 PM »
<I really don't know.> Claxter said. Perhaps Aliciania or Myitt. I don't suppose we could try to act authoritative. He's a captain, and there isn't much above the Captain rank, so he wouldn't be accustomed to following any orders.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10166 on: September 04, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »
Parker replied, "It's too late for that. He's convinced he among Yeerks. If we introduce any other situation and he'll just clam up and he'll die. It seems he only responds to psychic messages, so if you can try and convince him to morph, it will save his life."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10167 on: September 04, 2010, 03:51:58 PM »
"They seem pretty responsive to how I feel," Andromeda said, referring to the snakes. "They trust who I trust."

Over to the side, Gaz was talking quietly to Asda who had her upper arms crossed and her lower arms on her hips.

"Got quite a unique family," Morgan commented. "One day I hope to say thank you. Personally."

"None of that, Odysseus," Andromeda replied. So far, she was the only one who called Morgan by his first name. "Can't be thinking about revenge trips right now."

Morgan sighed. "I suppose you have a point. As it is we haven't had a decent job, legal or otherwise, in quite a while. Though the crew seems to be enjoying not having officials on our tail for a spell."

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10168 on: September 04, 2010, 05:20:38 PM »
((Chad, Temrash shouldn't have seen Tora morph. She ran into the woods to do so.))

Elayne hefts the kit and leaves the Bar, hurrying towards the ever-growing crowd around Ossanlin. The heavy box bangs against her legs as she jogs, but her thoughts are on the ships overhead and the health of the War Prince ahead. When she reaches the group, she calls out, "I brought a first aid kit," but remains removed from the scene.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10169 on: September 04, 2010, 05:28:10 PM »
(Ok, just disregard that part, then.)

Ani-Master 2014!