Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334759 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #12585 on: December 16, 2010, 10:10:44 PM »

This piqued Kikulon's interest, "Indeed? A hub between Universes? Perhaps we are from another universe. We have Human's in our universe as well, you very well may not be from our galaxy."

Fenebok mumbled something.

I spoke, "What was that Warrior?"

Fenebok glared at me, "I said perhaps he is an operative."

I laughed inwardly, "An operative? Warrior, you are filled with the strangest hypotheses."

Fenebok growled, and jumped up again. He fell to the floor, and literally crawled to Vogefac. Vekk leapt up from his chair in disgust. Fenebok tried to get up. When he failed, he swiped at Vogefac's leg. Vogefac lept. Fenebok got up, and tried to strike again...

"CADET!! SIT. DOWN.NOW."

Fenebok stopped in his tracks. He turned his head, "Cadet. Cadet?"

Vekk smiled, "Indeed. Level 1. You are hereby stripped of rank, and honor. What-is-more, you are removed from service in the Reptilinod Secret Services."

Fenebok gasped slightly.

"Secret Services?" I asked.

"Yes. In fact, the RSS would most definitely regard your services. Kikulon and I would like you to enter the Service. A promotion is at hand. How does Sergeant Vogefac sound? Maybe Lieutenant Colonel?"

Fenebok growled, "What charges am I facing? You came here to free me! Not to demote me!!!"
––––––––––––––

((Ok, done. Your turn to come in John!))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:12:18 PM by Scinlao »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #12586 on: December 16, 2010, 11:25:42 PM »
Silver was confused as to her father's appearance. She did notice something was off about Gaz but she didn't know her very much to truly catch it. They went back and forth before Silver had just had enough of it all. She paid for her drinks and stood making sure the drinks hadn't gotten to her. She was still sober which was good. She pulled out the battle staff and extended it once more. "I'll be training if you need me." She said then stopped and turned to the stranger. "You asked me a question I never got to answer. My name is Artemis. Friends call me Silver." She said and walked out of the bar silently. She went to the back side of the bar again only a little further out in the wide area. She began working on controlling her illusions. Starting with her forms and went through her many aliases she had come up with over the years.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12587 on: December 16, 2010, 11:32:00 PM »
"Nice to meet you, Artemis." Fredrick said. He noticed her leaving, but didn't follow her. It would be too suspicious, what with her father looming over him. Instead he calmly drank his drink, and thought about what else he could find in this place. For now he would enjoy the atmosphere of the bar.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #12588 on: December 16, 2010, 11:35:41 PM »
Silver took a deep breath and went to try something new. She settled in her true form once more. Closing her eyes she expanded her senses seeing how far they could reach. Her aura lifted around her and towards the sky, the bar, and the ground. So many things. This was how she learned of something or someone so she could create the illusion later. In doing this her full power could be felt by those who knew how to seek it.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #12589 on: December 17, 2010, 12:20:56 AM »
John's eyes shifted between Vekk and Fenebok. His eyes were the only part of him that moved. "So, Fenebok was secret services but now he has been demote. This is rather complicated. I believe this deserves an explanation." John and I looked at Vekk.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #12590 on: December 17, 2010, 02:28:20 AM »
Ossanlin watches Temrash depart to the med-bay, and then hears his name.  He walks to the door of the small room, but not into it as it is already rather crowded.  <I heard my name Corliss...what do you need?>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

BaronConall

« Reply #12591 on: December 17, 2010, 02:59:25 AM »
I slowly rise from my seat and take the seat opposite of the pale, dead man.

"So, you mind telling me just what sort of priest you are?" I say, looking at him incredulously. "Because where I'm from, the only people with no body heat or heart rate are either dead, or didn't stay that way. And I've never seen a Walker that could control either it's rage, or it's hunger."

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #12592 on: December 17, 2010, 09:58:12 AM »
Morgan watched Silver get up and go and realized he had slipped into 'protective father' mode. Silver was grown up, he knew that but still had a bit of a hard time accepting he had missed her entire childhood.

He gave Fredrick one more look over and then turned to Gaz.

"Watch yourself," he said, "I'm going back out to continue repairs. Asda is still in here if you need anything."

Morgan walked out of the bar and back to his repair work on the hatchway of his ship. He removed the vest once again to continue comfortably.

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #12593 on: December 17, 2010, 10:11:54 AM »
Fiona shrugs. "Sorry," she says, not sounding particularly sorry at all. "Hopefully I won't be here long enough to have your problem."

She turns to watch the new people in the bar. She raises an eyebrow at Mar. "Claustrophobic?"

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12594 on: December 17, 2010, 10:35:29 AM »
For once, Fenebok agreed with John, "Yes! An explanation!"

"Shut up Cadet," Kikulon started, "You will have your 'explanation'. These are the charges: Acting dishonorable, motivated by self-pity, lying to not one, not two, but three superior officers. Also, stealing property of the Reptilinod Galactic Military and Captain Vogefac. Scheming to overthrow the Honor of your sibling, and to gain honor out of context. Following this, you have been charged by the Xittoli Merchant Commissioners of stealing priceless cogomium shipments, and installing them on the Zetylon without the permission of your Captain. This leads us to charge you with another thing: Cowardice. And we cannot have an officer in the Military who is a Coward. On further deliberation of the crimes, you are hereby removed from the Reptilinod Galactic Military," he charged, "And on a personal note: You may go home and raise Vlethaths' food crops with your Sister."

Fenebok's fingers twitched. And twitched again.

Vekk smiled, "As you can see, there is no defense for these crimes. Consider yourself lucky you are going to a the Tynjed Plantation –– as opposed to the Authority Prison."

Kikulon turned to me, put one of his claws on my right shoulder, and said, "I furthermore promote you to the rank 8: Lieutenant Colonel, whether you join the RSS or not." He quickly made a cut in my shoulder. I clenched my fists. Kikulon was an old man. He had very long, powerful claws.

Then he turned to John, "Is that the explanation you were looking for?"

I blinked. rank 6 to rank 8 in a month? Normally I could barely get to rank 7 in two. I had to tell my family. But I could not just leave the Minopell-Z and my Superiors. It would have to wait, although I was...itching, as the Humans say...to inform them of my promotion. On a lesser note, I started to feel this weird, almost telepathic presence all around me...it was probably Kikulon gloating in how he had put Fenebok down, but it felt...almost feminine. Whatever....John began to talk.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:55:31 AM by Scinlao »

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12595 on: December 17, 2010, 11:16:31 AM »
A slight smile played on the corners of John's mouth. "That is a very suitable explanation. Thank you. I do believe I need to retire to my ship. I'll be there if you need me. Bear, come." I followed him out of the ship.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:31:23 AM by Cobra »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12596 on: December 17, 2010, 11:17:46 AM »
Fredrick felt Artemis' power, though he gave no outward signs that he did. She was definitely interesting, and he would like to convert her to his cause. He could sense her hardships, but she also seemed to be happier recently. It wasn't as delicious a pain, but it was there. He turned to the other man.

"I am a servant of a God. I preach his word, and bring others to enlightenment. You say I am dead, but really I have simply shrugged off the shackles of mortality. when the typical mortal dies, their soul leaves the body and goes to the Great Beyond. However my soul is kept in a safe place. In its place is the power of my God who I serve. I seek out troubled people, and bring them to enlightenment. Yes I am a dark individual, but the darkness is not truly something to be feared. There is peace and rest in the darkness."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #12597 on: December 17, 2010, 11:29:40 AM »
"Ugh.  Um, hello, Ossanlin," says Corliss, attempting to raise a hand but failing miserably.  "How much longer will this antitis injection reduce our ability to move?"

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12598 on: December 17, 2010, 11:43:38 AM »
"Verywell. It has been a pleasure to meet you. Riksa'uk, John of Earth. May all your efforts be fruitful."

"I will see you later John," I said.

Kikulon cued his subcutaneous comm device, "Sovereign to RIMS Milo Khorvilis: Please lock on to Fenebok's signal and beam him up. And once you have, have the doctor remove his communicator. He is no longer working with us."

"Aye sir. As you say," Came the reply.

"Sir," I began, "May I...inform my family of all that has happened here today?"

"Of course, Capt –– Lieutenant Colonel. Of course." Vekk.

"Thank you sir." I left the room. I left just as Fenebok was stood up, and disappeared as the blue lights played around him in a cylindrical fashion, then disappeared when he was gone. My brother. He was gone. I would probably never see him until I retired. And that, I hoped, was long, long off.

I entered the Zetylon. We went to the bridge, and I walked into my ready room. I cued the transmitter, "Computer. Establish comm link to Reptilina."

~WORKING~ the machine said back, ~WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY 30 SECONDS~.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 12:07:35 PM by Scinlao »

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12599 on: December 17, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »
((Sorry Scinlao. I edited my post to say bear went with John. I couldn't really see areason not to. :shrug:))
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!