Author Topic: The Experiment  (Read 19822 times)

Offline jmnar4

Re: The Experiment
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:55 AM »
just then i saw two people make a break for and decided i had seen enough.  "time to do what the smart ones are doing, run like hell."  i started tearing like hell after them, trying to understanding what was going on, and put as much distance between me and this nightmare.

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »
(I meant Damien...but since this is first person and Victoria does not know his name yet....that's why I used kid instead. If this were third person, then I would have said Damien in the post. But Victoria doesn't know him...so yeah)

Offline ShadeFawks

• I'm behind you...when you arn't looking...
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2008, 10:45:43 PM »
(( ok, but the thing is. that the thing  Damien posted is a flash back in the Yeerk Pool. not what's going on in the forest right now. Thats why I was confused.))
Guns don't kill people, but they help make it easier. - Shoot 'em up

This may upset a lot of you, but you do have souls... and they taste like Butterscotch pudding ^_^ -Death, Ctrl-Alt-Del

I once ate the soul of a monk, it tasted like Chocolate. - Richard, Looking For Group
 ^_^ it takes an unusual mind to think of unusual things.... wait... o.O  

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2008, 10:59:32 PM »
(I know it's a flashback...but just before the flashback started, he had dropped on his knees and started screaming when the images came back to haunt him. Or that's how I ended up reading Damien's last post. To everyone else in the forest, it would appear that he's screaming randomly and they probably don't know what is happening to him)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 11:01:37 PM by yrkd88 »

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2008, 04:28:06 AM »
(( but none of them are holding anyone... thats my point -.-; ))

This may upset a lot of you, but you do have souls... and they taste like Butterscotch pudding ^_^ -Death, Ctrl-Alt-Del

I once ate the soul of a monk, it tasted like Chocolate. - Richard, Looking For Group

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2008, 04:42:45 PM »
(im still here just not much i can do..)
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2008, 05:23:37 PM »
(Other people's arguments confuse me...)

Tobias landed on the windowsill. He tapped on the window with his beak. A confused Cassie opened the window rubbing her eyes, she must have been sleeping.

"What is it Tobias?"she asked.

<There is a huge problem going on in the forest, I don't have time to explain but you'll see what I mean when you get there>Tobias said quickly,<I'll go tell the others.> And with that Tobias took off again.

I snapped out of my screaming fit when someone grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. I couldn't hear what she said but she began running so I followed.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2008, 03:12:05 AM »
(( ... ... ... so Stephen and Tiamate are just nothing.... she possibly knocked out a non existent Hork-Bijar.... she was talking about one that was holding someone, the only conscious one isn't holding anyone.... thats my problem... ))

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2008, 03:24:49 AM »
(Yeah, but I don't recall there being a post where the remaining conscious one actually let go of Damien. So I assumed he still had the kid in his grip....and I am not ignoring that Stephen and Tiamate are present. In fact, I want them to get involved, if anything. Also I wouldn't think it very wise if the Hork-Bajir just let go of Damien. Especially if it could possibly cost him his life for giving the captive a chance to escape.)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 03:26:31 AM by yrkd88 »

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2008, 08:45:18 AM »
((She's got a point, dude. Why don't we just add in another Hork or something. Claim could be that you shot me before I got proper aim on the Hork holding Damien or something, and get back to the actual RP? Otherwise, Ax is just going to get bored and leave, and Tia'll blow up the freaking forest.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »
((awww... but explosions are fun!))

"Oh no you don't!" He shouts, taking a close aim and firing at the boy's legs before chasing after them. Being glad that they already injured one of them earlier.

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2008, 10:40:10 AM »
i began to follow the two who had started running.  out of the corner of my eye, i saw one of armed guys give chase, weapon aimed, trying to get a clear shot.  i don't know what came over me but i couldn't let him get that shot off but there wasn't a chance that i could stop him in time.  the next thing i remember is running right at him, hoping that i would get to him before he fired.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2008, 12:42:33 AM »
GUN!

Alexander followed his instincts and ran as well. The further he was from the gun the better. Oddly enough it didn't make a pop sound but something else.

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2008, 11:55:47 AM »
(where am i? still a hostage?)
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2008, 02:15:19 AM »
(Lol I think you may be free to run now too, Demos)

Victoria

I took off at top speed through the forest, hoping to lose the armed guy and get this kid into hiding or something. "Yah!" I cried as one of the shots from the ray gun thing hit only inches from my leg. "Son of a b*tch!" I scowled as I reached out and tightened my grip on the guy next to me, helping him to match my pace if he was hurt.

"It'll be okay, we're getting you out of here and to some place safe" I said nodding over to the two other guys who had decided to make a break for it as well. I continued to run, ignoring the brambles and sharp sticks that had torn my stockings to shreds, as I mulled over possible places we could go to be safe from these aliens or whatever the hell they were.