Author Topic: The Experiment  (Read 19777 times)

Offline ShadeFawks

• I'm behind you...when you arn't looking...
Re: The Experiment
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »
<*sigh* There is only one way we can even catch up to them...and I don't like it anymore then you do.> Stephen thinks to Zaphod
<Yeah, I know but let's try to make it as clean as possible...> The Yeerk replies, before diving behind some brush, looking around to double check his cover before stowing his dracon gun in a small bag. He quickly strips down to the wet suit he has underneath his clothes before crouching and focusing on a wolf he had acquired not long ago, Shuddering slightly as he feels the bones start to crack and reform, his arms and legs becoming the same length as his fingers come together into paws. His teeth lengthening into fangs as they fill out his elongating face, as the tingling starts to spread across his body from nose to back, gray fur sprouting to cover his body. His Ears moving upward as his tail sprouts out between his hind legs. Zaphod shakes his head a little as he reigns in the wolf's instincts,  sniffing around as he picks up the scent of someone familiar along with blood. Deciding that's the best path to go as he chases after the scent, hoping it leads him to his target.
Guns don't kill people, but they help make it easier. - Shoot 'em up

This may upset a lot of you, but you do have souls... and they taste like Butterscotch pudding ^_^ -Death, Ctrl-Alt-Del

I once ate the soul of a monk, it tasted like Chocolate. - Richard, Looking For Group
 ^_^ it takes an unusual mind to think of unusual things.... wait... o.O  

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2008, 04:58:44 PM »
i stopped dead in my tracks.  the guy with gun had disappeared, not that i cared but i didn't want to hang around any longer.  i ran like hell after the others, pushing through bushes and snapping branches as i tried to catch up and get the heck out of the forest before who knew what next.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2008, 07:55:46 PM »
Running was easy. Alexander jumped, bouncing off tree trunks and tree branches. He was quite far away, before he decided to double back. It wasn't as if it was going to hurt him in any way.

He slipped back, high on the tree tops when he caught sight of the others. He slipped down from the tops, landing down a few feet in front of them. "Hey guys." There was the girl. "Gals."

He wasn't at all worried cause there was no one chasing them cept a wolf. Which begged the question, what happened to the gun wielding guy? And the big green aliens?

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2008, 08:34:02 PM »
(Sorry for not posting for s few days, I was busy)

I breathed heavily, my body reached its limit well over an hour ago, I was barely conscious, but still I ran,"Whatever... you.... do... don't, let them.... catch you..."I gasped between breaths,"trust me... you'd rather be.... dead..."
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
(( gah I need to pester Traycon into posting, Im curious as to what would happen if he ran into Ax at this point... ))

This may upset a lot of you, but you do have souls... and they taste like Butterscotch pudding ^_^ -Death, Ctrl-Alt-Del

I once ate the soul of a monk, it tasted like Chocolate. - Richard, Looking For Group

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »
((t3 has been studying for finals since Thursday, and still has finals today and Wed, so no posting on my end. Plus, death and destruction to all *coughfawkscough* who disturb me. Plus, I've got an hour drive ahead of me on top of all that.
I should, hopefully, be available either Wed night or Thursday morning. Maybe. Depends on if my brain is functioning that well.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2008, 09:18:03 AM »
(( Meh Death and Destruction... I get that every day XP))

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2008, 05:28:16 PM »
(poke)
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2008, 07:06:16 AM »
<<Wonderful... they all are grouped together..that should make this soooo much easier.>> Stephen thinks sarcastically.
<<Right... but they have to separate eventually, and that's when we will have our chance to get him.>> Zaphod replies.
<< As long as that happens in less then two hours... and with all the ruckus that's been caused, along with our astoundingly bad luck lately the only way I think this could get worse is if we just stumble upon an andilite. That would really make my day.>>
<<And most likely end it too.>> Zaphod sighs, trying to stay somewhat hidden in the brush as he stalks after the humans, relaying slightly on the wolf's own instincts for stalking prey.
<< You do know with all that they have seen its only a matter of time before they open their mouths and end up controllers right?>>
<<All the more reason why they can't know that you can morph.>>

(( I don't know if any of ya'll do this but for private thought speak or thinking while In morph I typically use double <'s to signify it. so yeah they are thinking to each other not using thought speak <.<;; ))

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2008, 03:54:44 PM »
He saw the wolf and wondered, where was the rest of the pack animals? Hm. "I'm going to see if anyone is following us." He scampered up the tree and towards the wolf. With a bunch of rocks he pelted the ground near the wolf to see how it would react.

When is a wolf not a wolf? When there are huge green things walking around.

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »
<<Oi! What was that?>> Stephen says to Zaphod
Zaphod looks at the stone quizzically and sniffs it before turning his head to the next stone as it hits the ground, growling softly at it. <<Great first we get blind sighted by Tia falling from the sky, now a kid wants to toss pebbles at us...>> He noses one of them, as if expecting them to just jump up on their own. Trying to seem as confused as a normal wolf would be before just giving up interest and picking up the trail again. 
<<Someone suspects something...>>
<<Bah, the only ones who would even be able to really tell would have killed us by now. Besides what's the worst a group of children can do against a wolf? >>

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2008, 11:47:33 PM »
Alexander followed the wolf from above. Should he kill the wolf? Suspicious things were happening. This wolf may or may not be one of them.

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2008, 03:28:42 AM »
(( awwww why do you want to kill a wolf...))

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #118 on: December 23, 2008, 08:38:54 PM »
((Human safety above all? If you became a squirrel I'm sure people are less likely to attack squirrels. *giggle* Anyways, no attack wolf?))

Offline ShadeFawks

« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2008, 11:12:37 PM »
(( I don't know how well Karate/Martial Arts would work against one especially if its like idk ripping into your arm <.<;; *summons the courage to pester Traycon* Im kinda waiting on her/Ax to intervene randomly and just really make this interesting XD ))