Author Topic: Cast List Discussion  (Read 42926 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Cast List
« Reply #360 on: December 06, 2009, 10:10:55 PM »
You only had one question in your post. That was an anwer to your question. :)

We're still in production on our first audiobook.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Serraph105

• Banned
« Reply #361 on: December 06, 2009, 10:19:41 PM »
You only had one question in your post. That was an anwer to your question. :)

We're still in production on our first audiobook.
oh lol I just got it. *smacks forehead* well like I said before if any voice actors have dropped out give me an email or just post in this topic again cause I virtually never check my email and I will be happy to be of help.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #362 on: December 06, 2009, 11:23:58 PM »
Argh. Sorry I lied. I will have Chapter 2 out to you guys this week. Pinky promise. Someone send me an angry PM or smite me if I fail to comply.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #363 on: December 07, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »
The cast list on page one should be current. I do not believe there have been any cast changes since then.

Offline Serraph105

• Banned
« Reply #364 on: December 08, 2009, 01:13:46 AM »
The cast list on page one should be current. I do not believe there have been any cast changes since then.
hmm lame I was kinda hoping for an animorph or visser 3, but I suppose I could do Marco's Dad since his character is pretty interesting.
btw how do you guys not have an Elfangor yet? I mean he is in the first book and all.

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #365 on: December 08, 2009, 01:35:32 AM »
We're not doing the first book first. We're doing Megamorphs #1 first.

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #366 on: December 08, 2009, 08:02:00 AM »
hmm lame I was kinda hoping for an animorph or visser 3, but I suppose I could do Marco's Dad since his character is pretty interesting.
btw how do you guys not have an Elfangor yet? I mean he is in the first book and all.

Like Slushie mentioned, we're starting with Megamorphs 1, as it will alleiviate some of the pressure of having one person have to narrate the entire book. Also, all of our primary parts have been taken by members dedicated to the project for quite a while, so secondary parts are all that's left.

If you're interested in a part, let us know, and Adam or I will set you up on Drupal.

Offline Serraph105

• Banned
« Reply #367 on: December 08, 2009, 01:17:13 PM »

Like Slushie mentioned, we're starting with Megamorphs 1, as it will alleiviate some of the pressure of having one person have to narrate the entire book. Also, all of our primary parts have been taken by members dedicated to the project for quite a while, so secondary parts are all that's left.

If you're interested in a part, let us know, and Adam or I will set you up on Drupal.

lol I have been saying I have been interested in a part for a while now. I'll take any male part that you need for MegaMorphs 1 but I also don't see why I can't start recording for other books so long as I label them properly and make backups in case the ones I send get lost or deleted. I mean Marco's Dad doesn't have that many parts overall and I could probably get them all done in a month or two.

Once again any part in MM1 that is needed I would be happy to fill in for but let me know which.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #368 on: December 08, 2009, 01:18:59 PM »
Yeah, I had that same shock when I joined up. ;D

You can record the parts, just don't upload them until they're actually needed. :thumbsup:
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #369 on: December 08, 2009, 06:25:45 PM »
Go ahead and record what you'd like for the part you'd like. However, it takes a lot of work to create the different segments for each character on the drupal site, so you're not going to be able to upload them until we get to those books. You will either have to save them on your computer and come back when we get to that book, otherwise, you can look into uploading it to a drop site, where it can be kept until we're able to get the segments up and ready.

Also, I need your e-mail address and what you'd like for a user name on the drupal site so I can get you set up over there.

:)

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #370 on: December 17, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »

lol I have been saying I have been interested in a part for a while now. I'll take any male part that you need for MegaMorphs 1 but I also don't see why I can't start recording for other books so long as I label them properly and make backups in case the ones I send get lost or deleted. I mean Marco's Dad doesn't have that many parts overall and I could probably get them all done in a month or two.

Once again any part in MM1 that is needed I would be happy to fill in for but let me know which.

Well, we're sorta talking Back-On-RAFClassic-Year-Or-Two-Interested.

I mean, I was barely on RAFClassic, and rejoined a little while after RAF moved, been here over a year.  And, I have secondary parts.  So...sorry. :-\
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Serraph105

• Banned
« Reply #371 on: December 17, 2009, 09:42:51 PM »
lol its cool. I got the part of director which while not nearly as fun because I don't get to be heard is still great because I get to be a part of this whole thing. I still plan to get Elfangor's part, but that will come much later.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 11:29:28 PM by Serraph105 »

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #372 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:48 PM »
Seraph, you don't need to worry about putting it together or getting lines from actors. Guy and I will take care of procuring lines from actors, as we don't want people getting directions from several people. The only thing that you need to do is listen to each set of lines, and make sure they sound good.

Offline Serraph105

• Banned
« Reply #373 on: December 17, 2009, 10:12:10 PM »
ok than yeah they sound good except a part of Jakes lines around the two minute mark that needs editing out and Tobias's lines need to be made thought speaky and you have to edit out the mistakes in Marco's but the parts that are good are really good.
Anyways why not let me put them together? Didn't you say that you were really busy this year? I just figured it would be easier on you.

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #374 on: December 17, 2009, 10:13:31 PM »
Serraph, I'm going to pm you to clarify what your role is. :)