Author Topic: Wow... I cant believe this!!!!  (Read 948 times)

Offline aligator359

• Animorphs rule! :D
Wow... I cant believe this!!!!
« on: July 30, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »
Theres a new animorphs relaunching?!?! :o i love Animorphs!! ;D im gonna collect all 64 titles.Hopefully. can anyone answer this? Is it a relaunching of the tv show or the books? [spoiler]I've read the last book, and i know that everyone died except Cassie.[/spoiler] Thanx :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 03:55:47 PM by Moog »
&peace :D

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
Re: Wow... I cant believe this!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 03:06:35 PM »
<Hello, and welcome to the forum!  I'm DinosaurNothlit, also known as DN or Dino.  RAF's resident Ankylosaur/Tyrannosaur mixed-morph nothlit.>

<By the way, I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose, but you might want to edit your post and put [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] (without the spaces) tags around the part about the ending.  Not everybody has read the end, and I'm sure they would appreciate not suddenly finding out when they read your post.  That said, yes, the new release is for the books.  I believe the first two have been released thus far?  Somebody else correct me if that's wrong.>

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 03:18:02 PM »
The first three are out.

Welcome to RAF! I'm Steph. Nice to meet you! And yeah, spoiler tags, please. XD

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 03:57:02 PM »
added. keep spoilers outside http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?board=2.0 of to a minimum for the new fans.

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 09:25:37 PM »
Welcome to RAF! I'm Jess, we're glad to have you! :)

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 11:58:04 PM »
ahoi, aloha, welcome, and whatever else greeting you like. enjoy yourself out here.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 09:55:35 AM »
The relaunch is some pretty exciting stuff, no? Also, welcome to RAF, aligator! I'm Aluminator, or Scott.

Hanging out here, you'll find plenty of talk about Animorphs, obviously, including the relaunch. If you take your time and explore a bit, you'll find that there's tons to talk about and do here, Animorphs-related and otherwise. And don't even get me started on how amazing all the people around here are...

Glad to have you here ^_^

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 04:54:01 AM »
wHELLcome, Alig!
I'm Vis... I'm Dameg, another RAFian. Come with me, please, I have something to show you. It's here, after this door *Open a heavy door* We call them the RAFprojects. *Lead Alig to a long and dark hallway, with many doors, some in the dark, some with light coming from the other side. Arrive near the first door* Here at your left...

- RAFipedia: http://rafipedia.wetpaint.com/, an encyclopedia headed up by Estelore, our star (a true star, who make light and burn in space... but she has a body to come on Earth);

Next it's...

- the Audiobooks project: The Animorphs Audiobook Project, a full-cast audio version of Animorphs who need more "actors" and voices, headed by Kit Cloudkicker (Jess), MrGuy, Morfowt, and Wildweathel;

Facing it...

- the Graphic Novel project: Animorphs:The Graphic Novel, a Webcomic headed by Gafrash.

You also have...

- the Smiley project: smiley suggestions/projects, we make Animated gifs, smileys about Animorphs (Andalites, Hork-Bajirs...);

here and facing it is...

- the Translation project: Translations of Applegate's books, a recently started project/mutual support group for translations into other languages; currently only in French (Tocade, Anidragon and myself), Chinese (Morfowt), Indonesian (Nat), Swedish (Mira and Zana), Italian (Alan Fangor), and Esperanto (Wildweathel); we translate only the volumes never edited in our countries/languages, to make the ebooks;

Next door is for the special project:

- RAF The Animated Series: RAF: The Animated Series: the adventures of the RAFians;

At the end it's for the little projects:

- the RAFparody Animation Project: RAFparody Animation Project;

- the Project Planet: Project Planet to make the planets we hear about in Animorphs;

- the paper-RPG project: a role-playing game (on table, with paper, pen and dices...) about the World of Animorphs; I head this project, and it'll be write in French at the beginning, but we need help to find, class and write everything we know about the species, the planets, the powers we see in Animorphs, fix them, see what we keep and what we can't keep (because of the KASU, not clear, exception for the main characters/books, etc.), complete the knowledges about species/planets we know and even create new species/planets...; this project will be on my own website, so if you wanna join, ask me the link ^^;

- the RPG project: Animorphs: the RPG to make a video game about Animorphs, with RPGmaker;

- the Command-line game project: Animorphs Command-line game for another kind of video game about Animorphs;

- the Animorph's Body Count: The Animorph's Body Count where we count all the people killed by the Animorphs;

- the RAFkaraoke: Animorphs the Musical (RAFkaraoke) and RAFize Songs, where we make songs (and sing them?)...

- the One RAFian On Volume project: One RAFian, one volume of Animorphs where everybody take a picture of him/herself with a volume of Animorphs... <= We need a lot of RAFians to participate! You only need a volume of Animorphs (rented if you don't have any) & a camera/webcam

and some other projects who come and go. Please check the list: List of RAFprojects

*Standing in front of Alig* I hope you enjoyed your visit. Oh, and I also invite you to add your species on this list: What is your species? 'coz everybody isn't Human here. And we like to know who is what... For example, as you'll probably see, I'm a Controller. ... and if you want, you can add your age too: Age... and say where do you live here: RAF World Map so Marie can add you on the RAFworld Map!
We also opened a RAF school to teach to each others our languages and other stuffs.

Now I have to go, I don't invite you for the meal, sorry. *Beginning to go down dark stairs. Alig can hear a cry coming from the cave.*
Have fun!
*Dameg disappears into the darkness, Alig is now alone in the hallway*
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum