Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37786 times)

radgeek

Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #765 on: February 04, 2011, 12:31:03 PM »
As Jo's body demorphed on its own she freaked.  She was a controller.  <<I think you have want you need to free my father.>>

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #766 on: February 04, 2011, 12:43:42 PM »
Ultor climbed into the back of his car, sitting next to The Man. Kildor got into the front seat behind the wheel and started the car. <Your father is such a good servant; he helped me capture you and he is getting a promotion. I'm not going to set him free. You have to come to grips with your new reality, I give the orders now and I make the decisions.>
  Ultor rolled down the window of the car, which was parked next to the barn, and called for Jazar and sandresh, who were still in the barn. "Get out here," Ultor snarled, slightly surpised at his own voice.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #767 on: February 04, 2011, 12:48:33 PM »
<<That wasn't my father that was the Yeerk in his head,>> Jo said.  <<The others will save me you'll see.>>
Sandresh and Jazar hurried to the Sub-Visser.  Merlin hated taking orders from someone he still thought of as a step-sister.  "Yes, Sir."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 12:59:23 PM by Mayor Steph »

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #768 on: February 04, 2011, 01:03:34 PM »
"I read through the girl's recent memories while my body was unconcious. She was part of a group that came to join the search. There are two more morph capable humans here and one andalite nothlit. The humans names are Brian and Olivia. They both got into the van to go help in the search, as did their pet andalite. I am going to become a bird, one of my availabe forms, and scout the area. You two are to get in this car and ride out to where the others are searching. When I spot the other two morphers, I will let you know and you can pick them up."
  Without waiting for a response, Ultor morphed into the canadian goose and, after the morph was complete, told The Man to open the door. <We are going to go pick up your friends now,> Ultor Snarled to Josefina.
  The yeerk sub-visser knew nothing of flying but trusted the goose to do the work and was soon flapping through the sky towards the area where, according to Jo, brian and the others had gone.

Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #769 on: February 04, 2011, 01:08:27 PM »
Jo didn't really like flying but of she was beginning to like it since she was in control.  She trust that the Yeerk could fly better than her for some reason.  <<They won't be taken alive.>>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #770 on: February 04, 2011, 01:15:53 PM »
<Alive, dead, I don't really care. I've got my morph capable host,> Ultor said to Josefina. <Visser three is having such trouble with his own 'andalite' bandits, and I've already begun the destruction of mine.> As ultor flapped over the forest, he could see the Town car driving over the bumpy trail below. Because Ultor was using Jo's body, his thought speak voice was the same as hers. <Brian! Olivia! Is anybody out there?>

Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #771 on: February 04, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »
<<Wouldn't a bunch of morph capable hosts serving you be better.>> Jo knew that if her friends were dead there was no hope for... <<Wait, did you say that there are other morphers fighting the Yeerks?>>
<I was wondering when you would show up,> Olivia said.  <Seeing your family like that had to be hard.>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #772 on: February 04, 2011, 01:28:23 PM »
<Harder than I know how to deal with...what if I can never free my father?> Ultor asked, playing Josefina as he winged his way closer to where the others were. <I tried to free him, but they shoved him in the back of some car and drove off. I barely got away.>
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #773 on: February 04, 2011, 01:45:17 PM »
<When the Yeerk are defeated he'll be free,> Olivia said.  <Brian will soon be discovered and I need to demorph soon so feel free to join us down here.>
<<Tell me about the other morphers.>>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #774 on: February 04, 2011, 01:51:39 PM »
Ultor did the mental equivalent of gritting his teeth at his host's intrusion. <Our leader, Visser three, is being raided by a band of Andalite warriors who I think are actually human. They attacked the main yeerk pool complex and did some damage. Now Silence!>
  Ultor flapped his wings a little bit more aggresively and finally found the search party in the woods, <I can see the search party,> Ultor said to Olivia, <but where are you and Brian?>
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #775 on: February 04, 2011, 01:56:47 PM »
<Right below where Tarry's flying,> Olivia said.  <Brian's in wolf morph and I'm about to morph out of squirrel.>
<<So even if you kill us all those other Andalites might still finish you off,>> Jo inwardly smiled at that idea.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #776 on: February 04, 2011, 02:08:30 PM »
Ultor chuckled inwardly at Jo's comment, <Maybe they will, but like I said they are probably just humans like you.> Ultor circled a few times in the sky and quickly spotted the out of place parrot. From there it only took him a few seconds to spot the squirell.
  <Stupid andalite scum,> Ultor muttered to himself as he crash landed in the woods and began to demorph. The world was so much different down on the ground, and flying had thrilled him.
  When Ultor had finished morphing, he set off in the direction he had last seen Tarry and Olivia and found them in just a few minutes.
  "Hey guys," Ultor said, to Olivia he said, "I'll watch out for you if you want to demorph now."
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #777 on: February 04, 2011, 02:09:00 PM »
Brian had travelled maybe half a mile following Shawn. He had been quiet, stalking his prey, for that was why he had followed. The wolf mind was pursuing a lone creature through the woods, hoping for an opportunity to take it down. Slowly, he had reasserted himself without even noticing it, and he'd gone from hunting to just simply tracking. Eventually he stopped, and realized how far he had come. <Um... Guys? I'm back now... er, as in, I've got the wolf under control.... Tarry? Olivia?>

Sean couldn't stand the wait. Rather than, well, just sitting there waiting, he worked on some laundry and got ready to return to work tomorrow. He turned the TV on while he worked, and listened to "The Price is Right".

radgeek

« Reply #778 on: February 04, 2011, 02:14:56 PM »
<That's good because in this morph I don't trust dogs,> Olivia said.  <I'll demorph now.>  Slowly the changes happened.  Has her body shifted she was glad to be rid of the hyper mind.
<<I bet they are Andalilites,>> Jo said.  <<What are the chances of two Andalites doing want Tarry did?>>
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:12:46 PM by Mayor Steph »

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #779 on: February 04, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »
Ultor ignored his host's comments for now, he had an important part to play. "So what is the plan now?" Ultor asked, "I kind of lost track when I was trying to help my father." The yeerk sub-visser allowed absolute sadness to overcome his face.
 Ultor knew he had told Jazar and The Man that he would contact them when he had found the others, but ultor still had two days before he needed to feed and a new plan was beginning to form in his mind.
Meh.