Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37775 times)

radgeek

Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #795 on: February 04, 2011, 10:20:00 PM »
<I know, I know,> Olivia was on the tips of her webbed feet flapping her most wings.  In private Olivia said to Tarry, <She is acting odd it might just be seeing her family or... I don't want to think about the "or.">

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #796 on: February 05, 2011, 03:39:58 PM »
Chad had gone home, and while he wasn't restricted per se, his mother didn't want him leaving either. Which was why he was flying high in the air now. After he'd gone upstairs to his room, he'd locked the door. Opened his window. Changed. And concentrated on the Buteo jamaicensis. The red tailed hawk. The legs are the first to go... was a thought that popped into his head about what someone had told Sean about middle age. And funny, that was the first to go. They shrank away to mere talons. And he lost his balance. But when he was done with the morph, he flew out the window. Flying was no easy thing. He'd never say that again. Not until he was able to catch a thermal. And then he shot up. But for now, he was just going to enjoy life and have it easy, having no idea what the rest were going through.

radgeek

« Reply #797 on: February 06, 2011, 12:20:44 PM »
Wintium was left musing Sandresh's behavior.  He knew that the feelings were for his host but knew that he could make things harder for her because of this relationship.  Laurence hated Yeerks and Sandresh was no exemption.  As a Yeerk of high rank now he had to keep Sandresh under control and host might help with that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 12:35:09 PM by KitMayor Steph (Rad) »

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #798 on: February 07, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »
Ignoring Jo, Ultor focused on the goose morph and smiled to himself as the parttern of feathers appeared on Josefina's skin. It itches a little ultor thought to himself as he began to shrink. The yeerk sub-visser could soon tell that his morph was complete, he also noted that the footsteps belonging to his men were getting rather a bit louder.
------
"No, we go this way," Kildor snapped at Jazar and The Man. Technically, Jazar was his commanding officer, but the intelligence division had it's own command structure and agents like himself were largely exempt from following orders from anyone but the sub-visser. "I saw the group right over here."
  Suddenly the three high ranking yeerks stumbled upon the group, like a pride of lions sneaking up on a gazelle. The group Kildor saw was two geese, a wolf, and a parrot. Hardly dangerous except for the wolf, and they had dracons.
 The problem is Kildor thought to himself I can't let them be captured.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #799 on: February 07, 2011, 12:52:54 PM »
Olivia hissed at the men before taking wing under the trees.
Jazar pointed his dracon at the wolf.  He was the easiest to infest while in morph.  He wanted that body.  He fired.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #800 on: February 07, 2011, 01:03:00 PM »
<No one fire at me you idiots,> Ultor roared in private thought-speak that only the yeerks could hear. Ultor, in goose morph, launched himself at The Man, flapping his wings crazily in his face and generally giving the bodygaurd a hard time. The Man, unsure if the goose who was attacking him was Ultor, but fully aware that he was being attacked, pulled out his pistol fired it at the goose. The bullet hit ultor in the wing and he could feel the whole thing go numb. <Help,> the sub-visser screached at the other morphers. Something had gone horribly wrong with the plan.
  <Damn fool, don't shoot me,> Ultor snapped at The Man! the sub-visser couldn't believe that his own bodygaurd had shot him.
-----
Kildor wasn't sure what to do, he knew that Brian knew that he was resistance, but if he failed to get both Jazar and The Man then his cover would be blown.

Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #801 on: February 07, 2011, 01:09:39 PM »
Jo felt the pain and then the numbness.  <<Gah!>>  She was glad that her body had taken the shot and not one of her friends.  <<Mistake number two, your men don't like you it seems.>>

I'll wait for Bear now.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #802 on: February 07, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »
OoC: My men like me fine (besides Jazar and kildor) The Man is just an idiot. Is Bear around?
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #803 on: February 07, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »
(((Nope But you never know when a homeschooler will show up.  And Jo doesn't know that.)))

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #804 on: February 07, 2011, 05:17:51 PM »
The others were morphing, but it was so slow.... The people were getting closer, and closer, and... Brian's hackles rose as they pushed through the bushes. He snarled. One pointed a ... thing... at him. Instinctively, he leaped to the side as the gun fired. So that's what 'Spidey Senses' feel like.... It was a laser gun... a laser gun!!! Being fired at him! He wondered why he was surprised about this. Well of course the brain stealing alien slugs have laser guns!!! In the same motion, he powered his hind legs and launched at the chest of the man with the gun, attacking him just like the wolf he'd acquired had done back at the zoo. <Go! Go now!!! I'll distract Them!> He shouted out loud. He yelled as 'loud' as he could at his assailants. <You wanna piece of this, slugbrain! Well you got it!  NOBODY hurts my friends, mister!>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #805 on: February 07, 2011, 06:26:05 PM »
The Man had no idea what to do, he fired a few shots above Ultor's head and screamed, "Die human filth." The bodygaurd turned his gun towards the wolf and his finger gently squeezed the trigger. Suddenly he was hit by a dracon and couldn't move. the shot flew off and thuded into a tree.
------
Kildor decided to finally make his move, setting his dracon to stun he threw himself sideways and fired on The Man; the bodygaurd dropped just as he pulled the trigger on Brian, causing the shot to go wild. Rearing to his feet, he prepared to fire on Jazar when, quite suddenly, a large tree branch clubed him in the head. The resistance member fell to the ground but remained concious. Turning his head painfully, he saw Edward, the Sub-Visser's old host, standing over him with a maniac grin on his face.
-----
As soon as Ultor saw The Man go down he scampered toward the bushes in his pathetic goose body. The yeerk sub-visser saw Edward come running through the bushes as he slipped into the tree line and began to demorph. Ultor quite quickly felt the pain in his wing go away as his body rapidly became more human.
 Girl once more, the sub-visser started to become something much larger; a moose.
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #806 on: February 07, 2011, 06:37:29 PM »
Sean was getting anxious. He had a load of laundry in the dryer, but as he waited for it to finish, he had nothing to distract his mind. He had to refuse the urge to go to the farm to check on them. He remembered that they had all swapped phone numbers the other day, and wondered if he should call Kristen... He figured if he was careful what he said, it couldn't hurt anything. He placed the call, and hoped she would pick up. He hoped she was alright, considering that she hadn't shown up at the zoo that night.... He sat at the counter as the phone rang since he was limited by the phone's cord.

radgeek

« Reply #807 on: February 07, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »
(((I remember corded phones)))
<I should have morphed bald eagle,> Olivia said.  The goose didn't fly as well and lacked talons to use as weapons.  But she was still a big bird. She threw all her weight at Jo' step-brother who was looking at Brian as if he was a large Christmas present that needed unwrapping.  She gave Kildor a hard stare.  <Why did you do that?>  To Brian she asked, <Are you hurt?>
Jo was amazed by the healing power of the morphing technology.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #808 on: February 08, 2011, 01:39:41 AM »
<Well, hi, nice to meet ya, 'Liv .... I'm fine, thanks. Little shaken, but fine.> He replied as the man, goose, and wolf tumbled to the ground. He sat on top of his attacker now.... and he debated what to do. He'd become so angry the moment they'd threatened him and his friends..... but he couldn't decide what to do now that he had the upper hand. Er, paw. He snarled, looking into his face, staring down the Yeerk behind his eyes.

Suddenly, a blue and red streak darted past. Brian looked up.
<Jo has hidden in the bushes; she is being followed.>

At the arrival of the four men, the parrot instincts propelled Tarry into the air. He quickly took reign over 'his' body, shamed that he had fled at all. He didn't let it go to waste however. He flapped hard, gaining altitude. It was tiring work, but perhaps it would work. He climbed into the air, though not too high. He angled his wings, making a sharp turn and dove straight at Edward. Scarlet Macaws aren't extremely fast, but he was able to get up to approximately 21 human miles per hour. That had to be worth something. <Wrong move, Yeerk scum.>

Brian glared at Jo's "step-brother". He had a job to do. With a sharp bark, he bit Merlin's right hand. He leaped off and darted into the bushes. In the same second he appeared on the other side, within sight of the man who'd followed after Jo. He snarled, stepping forward slowly. The wolf was in agreement with all of the action. Prey? it seemed to ask. He found himself agreeing with it as well.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #809 on: February 08, 2011, 08:24:03 AM »
Kildor clambered to his feet, his head beating like a drum. The risistance member tried to take a few steps but collapsed. "I suspect I have a concussion," he muttered, more to himself than anyone else. The Man was still laying on the ground, paralyzed from the stunning effect of the Dracon Beam. Kildor finally managed to stand, picked up The Man's pistol, and pointed it at the bodygaurd. Kildor thought he saw a glimpse of fear in The Man's eye. Nah he thought to himself. Kildor pulled the trigger of the pistol and sent The Man into the next world. The yeerk spy stared with grim satisfaction at his work.
---------
Edward was running through the bushes and he couldn't believe it. He was actually running of his own free will. "I have to help my yeerk," the millionaire told himself as he ran. Edward scrambled through some bushes and saw the sub-visser morphing into what he thought was an elk. As he watched, a feathered missle hit him. Parrot and man collided with massive damage to Edward's face. Edward tried to bat at and other wise fend off the bird but it was hopeless. Somewhere in the calmer regions of his mind, one that was detached from the hell he was currently undergoing, he noted a snarling wolf. "I surrender," Edward screeched, "Please, for the love of god I surrender."
-----
Ultor heard the gunshot and knew with a certian dread what it meant. The Man was dead, he had saw kildor stun him just before he hauled his broken goose body into the bushes. With Brian and the parrot here, he could only assume Jazar was dead as well. Edward was even now surrendering. <What a screw up,> Ultor thought to himself. The yeerk sub-visser knew that Kildor would expose him, but all was not lost. Ultor was fully moose.
  The yeerk sub-visser turned his bulky moose body in the direction of the barn, where Wintium and Sandresh were waiting as well as the two armed human controllers that kildor had been out searching with earlier. Ultor didn't know how fast a moose could run, but he did know from Jo's memory that a moose was more than a match for one lone wolf, a parrot, and a goose. Ultor started to run, trying to get his body up to full speed, his only hope was that the morphers would be thrown off by the suddenness of his departure.
  Ultor was not Visser three and did not have a hundred terrifying forms to fight with, as such, he decided to blow his cover and call for help as he ran. <To any yeerk, this is your sub-visser Ultor 431. I am outnumbred four to one and need help.> Ultor broadcasted this over and over, to everyone, as he ran.
Meh.