Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37761 times)

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #750 on: February 01, 2011, 02:28:22 PM »
Edward was coming down off of his power high now, "perhaps someone should go get it...Sandresh, your not doing that much right now. Will you go get what we need to awaken our fearless leader?"
-----
"Silence human!" Snapped Kildor, he was sick of Edwards bossing them around and he hated humans in general. "You have no yeerk, thus your are not part of our millitary, thus your are not allowed to give orders." Kildor pulled his dracon, "If I have to listen to you talk for one more minute I will end you and then-" Kildor stopped talking when he heard a Ka-chik sound. It was the sound of The Man's gun ****ing.
----
The Man glared at Kildor, "Lower the Dracon. That host is still the property of Ultor and I must gaurd whatever belongs to him." The tension in the room was palpable. "Sandresh, please go get the stimulant."
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #751 on: February 01, 2011, 03:34:44 PM »
Sandresh did as she was asked.  Wintium took a needle and fill it with enough stimulant to wake up a full grown moose.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #752 on: February 01, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »
Shaun followed Brian into the forest and saw him standing there with all of his other clothes gone now he was just wearing skintight clothes. "Dude what are you doing in those clothes and what did you have to show me?"
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #753 on: February 01, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »
Laurence was just about boiling over in anger. Everyone else seemed almost fine. Except him. And Josefina. How could do they do this to her?! Whatever she knew, it would certainly not be something that would help her and her friends. It would further the Yeerk's evil schemes.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #754 on: February 01, 2011, 04:44:23 PM »
"Do you trust me?" Brian said. He didn't have time to wait for a reply though. "I need you to trust me right now, Shawn. No time for questions." He tried thinking of a way to make this make sense, but knew that he'd fail. "These people are here to kill you. And I'm here to stop them. You have to run. Run away from here, don't come back. You have to make it home, and act like this never happened. Don't talk to anyone about this. Not even me, if we ever meet again. I can't go with you; I have to stop them. But you will have help... now go! Hurry!"

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #755 on: February 01, 2011, 05:19:46 PM »
"okay but how will you contact me when you need my help?" So much was runing through his head as he said this but he believed Brian and actually wanted to help him.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #756 on: February 01, 2011, 05:23:00 PM »
"I'll know how to find you. Hope that day never comes." He looks over his shoulder, and is obviously edgy about the possibility of the others coming to look for them too soon. "Please... there isn't any time." He thrust his map and compass in Shawn's arms. " You have to go, now!"

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #757 on: February 01, 2011, 05:28:47 PM »
"Okay." Shaun took the compass and map and ran as fast as he could to get to his house. "Oh crap i forgot about my car." he said as he ran. "Good thing i have this map to find a way to get back to the farm to get his car and get outta there." Shaun finally reached the farm and crept towards his car he got into the car and turned on the ignition and headed towards his house.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #758 on: February 01, 2011, 05:39:24 PM »
Good. So glad he didn't question me. "Olivia? Someone should follow him. Make sure he gets home safe. They'll leave him alone then, I hope. Tell Tarry I'm over here. I'm - "

<I am able to hear you well enough. What are you doing, Brian? This is too big of a risk you are taking.> Tarry said.

"I know. All of this is a big risk. I'm morphing wolf."

<Do not be foolish! They will identify you as morph-capable. Then they will hunt you as they are Jo and Olivia!"

"..They already are..." Brian muttered. He itched his skin as coarse grey fur sprouted and spread over him. Well this is weird... Let's just hope it's better than fly.... His ears stretched and moved, his face reconfigured. His knees reversed. He was going too slow...

Sean got home without incident. It was strange how he didn't take the 'without incident' part for granted anymore. It had been more than two hours since the others had left... He couldn't stand not knowing if they were okay....

radgeek

« Reply #759 on: February 01, 2011, 08:30:21 PM »
"Give me that."  Jazar took the needle and stabbed the moose with it.

<You're not trusting him are you?> Olivia asked Tarry.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #760 on: February 02, 2011, 12:33:22 PM »
Laurence was still trying to process everything. Why was Sandresh acting...different? She truly was...a human lover. But why? What had she and Miriam been saying? But Laurence knew one thing. He didn't care if she helped him. Because she was a Yeerk. It was a Yeerk inside of his daughter now. It was a Yeerk that caused him to be the state he was in. And if that was what it was, you could forget him thanking any Yeerk. Ever.

radgeek

« Reply #761 on: February 02, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
(((I just have to post.)))
Pictures of her life hazily went through Josefina's mind.  Not that she was really registering what she was seeing.  The memory of morphing Olivia was in the forefront.  <I have the power of an Andalite Now!>  a close voice said that she didn't understand.  It was all being lost in the fog.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #762 on: February 03, 2011, 12:51:06 AM »
<Jo was with him the whole time that he was in the barn, communicating with me even while I could not see or hear what was happening. I have no reason to believe they have infested him. I believe after this... plan of his... that we will be able to keep a close eye on him during the next three days.> Secrecy had been their one true advantage. Perhaps he and his crew members had been foolish, thinking the humans could be allowed to save themselves. It was true that Brian was still considered young by human standards... but his actions hardly seemed reasonable to the Andalite officer

Brian finished the morph. He was now an Eastern Timber Wolf. And it was amazing. Just seconds ago, he'd been able to hear almost nothing -- a bit of wind, a few chirps, the rustling of leaves. But the wolf's ears heard everything. They heard some large, four-footed animal about a three hundred yards to the right. They heard squirrels (probably including his friend) scampering about the treetops. They heard insects crawling beneath the pine-needle floor. They heard a car on the far-distant road. And the smells. Oh man, the smells! Forget about seeing stuff, why not just smell it! You could tell something's entire history for the past week or more from a good whiff. Coyotes, rabbits, birds... he smelled everything! He even smelled an empty beer bottle that had probably been sitting in the dirt for more than three months. But he couldn't smell any other wolves... he was a long way from home...

Where was the pack? He tuned in to his environment, or at least the one he found himself in. No marked territory... but there was a sound of something running noisily through the woods. He ran off stealthily to go investigate.

radgeek

« Reply #763 on: February 03, 2011, 12:20:34 PM »
(((I really what to post about the activity at the barn.)))
<'Aight Terry,> Olivia said.  <We'll watch him.>  Another dog morph,  Olivia sighed inside.  I really don't want to be chased around again.

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #764 on: February 04, 2011, 12:16:00 PM »
Ultor woke with a snap, gazing through the eyes of a moose. <I will...>, Ultor searched Josefina's memory for the word he wanted, <demorph now. Everyone stand back.> Ultor staggered to his feet, akwardly hefting his moose body into the standing position.
  The changes began abruptly, his horns lost there hardness and were instantly sucked inside of his moose head. Ultor's front legs suddenly shrivled up and the yeerk sub-visser came crashing to the floor with a thud. The mooses thick coat rapidly became hairless human skin as the rest of his body shrank. After a few moments, he was fully human.
  Ultor gazed at his new body, he had seen the female before, so he knew what he would look like and that didn't shock him. Josefina's body did feel diffrent however. He was far lighter for one thing, and he moved with more grace.
  "I have complete control of her," Ultor told The Man and Jazar. The sub-visser glanced over at his old host and smiled. Ultor was used to human bodies, so it was no great difficulty to approach and lay a hand on his old host. Edward went passive as Ultor  aquired him. Once he was finished aquiring Edward, The Man took the sub-vissers old host to the town car and sat with him in the back seat.
  <So tell me human,> Ultor said to his new host as he made his way to the town car. <how does it feel to know you are completely at the mercy of another?>
Meh.