Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 38874 times)

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #735 on: February 01, 2011, 11:12:16 AM »
Laurence felt a searing pain in his foot. Every single swear word he knew was gushed out as he felt all that pain. He wanted Jo to do something--anything! But what could she do without being caught? It was better to die than to let her get caught. Oh, how he hated, detested, abhorred the cursed Yeerks!
And then Jo entered. As a moose. She must have...morphed. But what could shh do against the vile people?

radgeek

« Reply #736 on: February 01, 2011, 11:16:18 AM »
"I always do, sir," Jazar said removing it from inside his jacket.
The moose mind was not very strong so Jo felt some confidence in her ability to stay in control.  She charged at the Sub-Visser and scooped him up in her antlers.  <Now we can talk.>

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #737 on: February 01, 2011, 11:24:34 AM »
  Ultor felt a sharp fear as he was scooped up by the moose, he had let go of some of his confidence and fired wildly, hitting nothing but one of the cows in the barn. Part of him noticed the animal bellow in pain.
  Two things happened simultaneously, Ultor screamed, "stun the moose" to Jazar and (I hope you don't mind me doing this Rad, I'll take it back if you want me too) The Man was brought to the floor by sandresh, whom he had completely forgotten, just as he began to slit Laurences throat. Laurence was momentarily free and crumpled to the ground, his throat bleeding slightly from the switchblade.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #738 on: February 01, 2011, 11:40:53 AM »
"Nooo!" Sandresh was unsure why she was showing her true feelings now.  "Laurance, I won't let you die you can't I won't let you."
What is up with Miriam? Jo thought.  But that distraction was enough to keep her from dodging the  dracon blast.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:54:01 PM by Mayor Rad »

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #739 on: February 01, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »
Ultor crumpled to the ground, pinned under the stunned moose, he heard something crack and screamed in pain. The Man ran to his fallen leader and after a minute or two of yanking and wiggling, Ultor was freed. With pistol still in hand he turned the gun on laurnece and fired two more shots, one into the mans knee and the other into his right shoulder. "THAT IS WHAT YOUR DAD GETS!" Ultor screamed as Laurence wailed in pain. The cows were mooing frantically and the uninfested humans in the barn were sobbing wildly. The pistol fell from the sub-vissers hand and clattered to the floor.
   Suddenly, as though it had never existed, anger left the sub-visser. "My arm is broken," Ultor said more to himself than anyone else as his eyes stung with tears. Turning to Jazar he said, "nice work, you've fulfilled your assignment wonderfully, I will be promoting you to my personal aide as soon as this 'search' is over."
   Ultor looked at The Man, "I am not going to waste any time with this tratior," he said, his eyes landing on Mariam. "Take this human lover out behind the barn and shoot her." Ultor bent over and picked up The Man's pistol, he gave it back to him.
   Finally, the yeerk sub-visser turned to the moose, "I am not going to eat up time with transporting you to the compound, I assume because your ears are so large I can take you right here. You are mine human."
------
Kildor, unaware of the events in the barn, figured he had spent enough time leading the two men in circles. "Lets go back to the barn," he told the men. They started walking.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:57:48 AM by Unknown user »
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #740 on: February 01, 2011, 12:21:53 PM »
Amidst Wintium's crys of pain, he got out a question, "Was that really necessary?  We all ready had Josefina."
Sandresh wanted to be shot.  She was failing her Visser and was watching Laurence stuffer.  She got up to go outside when she was surprised to feel her mouth move.
"You don't have the whole news department yet, you still need me."
<<What are you doing?>> Sandresh was confused.
<<If you want to help Laurence than you have my help,>> Miriam said.  <<We can't help him if we're dead can we?>>  "I just want to see that he get medical attention."

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 12:33:17 AM by Mayor Rad »

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #741 on: February 01, 2011, 12:32:45 PM »
Ultor first responded to Wintium, "No, it wasn't required. You have my apologies. For your valiant action you will be promoted to head of complex management and I will have a bug fighter built to your standards and then given to you." Ultor wasn't sure if he could pull off this last promise, but he was gonna go for it.
  The yeerk sub-visser whirled on Sandresh/Miriam and thinking that he was talking to the yeerk he said, "Unfortunately, you are right. I will spare you...for now. I can understand your feelings of compassion for your companion. You are in love with Wintium and simply used his host's name in your panic to help him. Am I correct?" The tone which Ultor used suggested that she had better agree with him rather enthusiastically.
   Without really waiting for a response from Sandresh Ultor adressed Jazar and The Man as he approached the stunned Josefina, "Get on either side of me while I do this, guns at the ready for traitors." The yeerk sub-viser put his ear to the mooses and began to disengage.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #742 on: February 01, 2011, 12:54:01 PM »
Jazar put his hand on Edward's shoulder.  "Do the Andalites have Yeerk poison?  This was too ease for me not to think its a trap."
"You are right, sir," Sandresh answered.  "It was a slip of my tongue."

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #743 on: February 01, 2011, 01:02:08 PM »
Ultor ignored both of his liuetenants questions and comments and continued to disconnect from Edward, he felt so weird abandoning his host for another. The man's mind had become so firmiliar to him and they had spent so much time in debate and discussion that ultor felt like he was giving up a peice of himself. The sub-visser didn't care. Ultor was nearly free of Edward.

(I don't want to take the final plunge until we've agreed on something)
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #744 on: February 01, 2011, 01:06:41 PM »
"Sir, I fear for your safety," Miriam said again.  "Have an underling see if it is safe first."
<<You're better at this that me,>> Sandresh said.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #745 on: February 01, 2011, 01:21:51 PM »
Ultor ignored Miriam/Sandresh and finally disconnected from Edward entirely. Sub-visser 2 squirted pain killer into Jo's ear as he entered the ear canal. The yeerk preformed a rythm that seemed so natural, so vital to him; scruntching and wriggling deeper and deeper. Ultor finally came in contact with the girls brain, the elctrity racing through her neural network was like a drug to him. He felt elated! The sub-visser squirmed his way into every crack, every crevice, like bubble gum into the bottom of a shoe (:P). <Your mine> Ultor screached as soon as he was able to talk to his new host. <I've got you and all your friends now! I will be made a Visser for this acomplishement. I may even take over the invasion from Epslin!>
  The yeerk began to read every single one of the girls memories; her hopes and fears, her first crush, the happy moments with her family. Ultor played the moment she first morphed over and over again and went through every available morph the girl had. The absolute freedom. The power. He had gone from a little yeerk to something so much greater than himself. <I have the power of an Andalite Now!>
-------
Edward, Ultor's voluntary host, stuck his finger in his ear and rubbed agressively. "Before he disengaged, Ultor told me to tell you to be silent. He doesn't care about your worries." The human smirked and placed a hand on the mooses furry flank, "How are you doing in there, oh great sub-visser?"
-----
Kildor could see the barn and picked up the pace, he felt something wrong. Something horrible. The resistance member Ran.
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #746 on: February 01, 2011, 01:40:40 PM »
Jo didn't have thought-speak back yet so she couldn't answer without giving away her position.  But her antlers were growing at a fast pace and her legs and arms were becoming long and thin.

Olivia heard the exchange between Brian and the controller.  <You're not a controller are you?> she asked tentatively.  <Not that I'll trust any answer you give me right now.>  She spoke to Tarry privately.  <Tarry, I can't find Jo and I think Brian has been made into a controller.>>
Brian looked up, not that he'd be able to spot his squirrelly friend in the trees. He shook his head no, but knew that wouldn't be enough. He looked behind him... that guy who'd given him his task was out of sight, presumably in the shack. Good. With his back turned to Shawn, he slipped the baggie out from under his shirt. He looked at the tiny alien inside... why was he hesitating? He had to kill it, to prove he wasn't a Controller. But.... Brian opened the bag, picked up the Yeerk, and threw it into the underbrush. Hoping that Olivia could hear him, and hoping Shawn could not, he said. "No, I'm not. I need you to keep him safe. Make sure he gets as far away from here as possible." He waved Shawn in his direction, but disappeared behind the trees. Would he follow? He hoped so, for his sake. Brian began to shed his outer layer of clothing. He folded his shirt, jeans, and put the few items he'd had with him in between. then he hid them under a bush and covered them with leaves. He waited for Shawn, standing in his morphing suit, ready.

" I don't worship the ground you walk on.
I never have and that's a fact.
I won't follow or try to find you
'Cause I don't love you, and now if you'll buy that.

I got some ocean front property in Arizona...... "

Sean gave a low whistle. "A hundred and eighty-two dollars? Dang... These guys need to get jobs." he mutters. He pushed his grocery cart out to his car, and begins loading his purchases into the trunk.

radgeek

« Reply #747 on: February 01, 2011, 01:47:54 PM »
"There's no way to tell," Jazar said angrily.  "Because she is passed out."

<While I agree that he needs to get out of here I'm not sure if it should be with you,> Olivia said.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:05:07 PM by Mayor Rad »

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #748 on: February 01, 2011, 01:55:02 PM »
Edward continued to sneer, "well, revive her! Isn't there some way to do it?" The ex-host stomped around the barn liked he owned the place. Even though the sub-visser no longer inhabited his mind, he still felt like he was in charge.
-----
Kildor entered the barn and the two controllers entered with him. "My sub-visser," he said to the now free edward, "I have searched the area and cannot find-" he stopped mid-sentence as his eyes fell on the moose and he felt horror inside, he couldn't let them infest her. "Congratulations sir." Ultor said as his hand slipped towards the interior of his coat. The resistance member's hand lingered on the dracon gun in his shoulder holster and then he removed his hand. He was surrounded.  "When do we take her?"
----
"It has already been done," Edward said, "I am the free host. He is inhabiting Josefina now."
Edward turned back to Jazar and restated his question, "Is there no way to revive the sub-vissers new host body now?"
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #749 on: February 01, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »
"I know very little about moose," Jazar admitted.  "We could give it a stimulant but I would only be guessing the dosage."
"Laurance knows moose and veterinary medicine," Wintium said.  "He has the stimulant on the top self of his office."