Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54747 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »
"We are not Chameloids, I am a Nyac and she is an Andalites." Then Yarin telepathically told Nichole to stop demorphing
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2008, 04:20:21 PM »
Fortunately, Nichole had stopped demorphing the second she saw the sword and really didn't need to be told twice. However, she wasn't really sure what to do and since the process had stopped when her mouth was about half-way to human, leaving her thoughtspeech down, all she could do was make an odd sort of noise to indicate that she wasn't sure what to do next.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2008, 05:09:20 PM »
Kelran raised one 'eyebrow' or what would have been an eyebrow...
"Andalite? Nyac....?" Kelran peered at Nichole, midway through morph, then back at Yarin.
"I need proof that you are not Chameloids. I cant take any chances... they are rare, true enough, but every one ever encountered has been malicious in its intent and nearly impossible to capture.... And considering whats happened I could be on their homeworld for all I know."
Kelran pondered for a moment...
"I need to see your blood. Chameloids only mimic the outer form of a creature, the insides become some sort of gelatinous matter....
show me that you can bleed, both of you... and Ill believe you."
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »
Cody flew over and landed on the ground. He needed to get this over with quickly, before any Yeerks showed up. The Gryphon kept his sword raised as Cody demorphed.

"You're on Earth. The Yeerks are invading this planet. We need to get you somewhere that's safe enough for you to heal. Since you didn't react with hostility over the thought of us being Andalites, I take it you aren't a controller. Now, if you want someone to bleed, then cut me with your sword."

He walked over and held up his arm. the sword made a small nick, and red blood seeped out. He didn't react much, as he had a good tolerance for pain.

"I know you're hurt, and you don't trust us. The truth is, that we aren't sure if you're trustworthy. Now all of us are going to leave before trouble comes. You decide if you'd rather come with us or wait for the Yeerks to show up.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2008, 05:28:16 PM »
Kelran was satisfied that Cody bled, but after his mention of hostile forces, he decided against sheathing his sword.
"Apologies, but I could take no chances. Whomever your 'Yeerks' are its not likely that theyre half as bad as Chameloids...."
Kelran winced as a throbbing ache re-asserted itself in his ribs.....
"...and if I were in your place I wouldnt trust me either." Kelran glanced at the hulk of the ship....
"that vessel contains technology that I am obligated to either salvage or destroy,  I do not know what technology level you posess, but if these... Yeerks, have launched a planetary invasion they must have space travel, and so it is doubly imperative that I remove what I can from my ship, then set the auto-destruct. You can help me if you like, it will speed the process, but if you wish to leave now you may feel free. You are not my enemies, and as such I have no desire to detain you."

Kelran began walking back to the Legacy, "And lets be clear on this... when this ship explodes none of us will survive if we remain within half a klik. You arent chameloids but you can bio-mimick. I suggest you bio-mimick something that flies. fast."
Until it is no more....

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2008, 06:27:22 PM »
Nichole continued demorphing. When she regained her full height, she swayed a bit, rolling her head and rubbing her eyes. Dark circles that hadn't been there before were evident under her eyes. "I don't know if I can even begin to get into the sky." She stiffled a yawn.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2008, 06:48:56 PM »
Kelran closed his eyes and pinched the 'bridge' of his beak mumbling something under his breath....
"Then either one of your comrades will have to bio-mimick something that can fly and carry you, or you will have to remain with me until I finish setting the self-destruct and I will carry you."
Until it is no more....

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2008, 06:52:46 PM »
"That might work," Cole said, tilting her head to the side and half closing her eyes. "Either one, I'm not," yawn, "picky."

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »
"I will carry her" Kelran said "No I will." Yarin said a little too forcefully.  "Morph something small and let us depart quickly." Yarin said as he began to morph.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 07:37:42 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »
"Allright then... anyone want to volunteer to help? the self destruct requires two people at two separate terminals for the fast activation sequence, if I do it alone we risk leaving the ship long enough for these.. yeerks did you say? to deactivate the sequence."
Kelran finally sheathed his sword and shifted to all fours... still taller than all but Yarin, he grinned ever-so-slightly, "who will it be?"
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2008, 08:02:17 PM »
"Cody, Jason you help him i'll get Nichole out of here."  Yarin said as he morphed into the Varkas, this large 4 winged bat like creature had a 3 foot wingspan and was diurnal it was strong enough to carry a small animal and fast enough to escape the blast range. He had just recently aguired this creature from his ship and he was eager to try it out.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2008, 08:04:11 PM »
Nichole waved an arm in Yarin's general direction, not really paying attention to the form Yarin was taking. "Smallest I have is a seagull, 'member? Can you carry that?"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2008, 08:08:52 PM »
<Yes i can climb aboard as you humans say.> Yarin said as he finished morphing hoping he didn't frighten Nichole with his appearance.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:16:53 PM by yarin »

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2008, 08:14:38 PM »
"Mmmmk," Nichole said, closing her eyes and beginning the morph. She began morphing, going sluggishly for her, which was about the same speed as everyone else seemed to morph.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2008, 08:23:21 PM »
Once Nichole morphed and hopped on his back Yarin said to the others <I will meet you at my ship,  This creature leaves a distinctive sent marking you all should be able to pick it up and follow it to me.>Then he started flying away. <Once I get you back to my ship I can diagnosis you to see what is wrong.> He said to Nichole.