Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 54752 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #180 on: August 16, 2008, 10:44:42 PM »
Yarin and Nichole passed by a lake, <we have been in morph for nearly two of your hours.  let us land by that large body of water and demorph.>  Yarin said. they touched down and began demorphing.  Suddenly Yarin heard something, a thoughtspeak voice coming from near the lake.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 08:59:18 AM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2008, 10:47:52 PM »
Nichole, who had reached human when the voice spoke, glanced around. "What was that?" A part of her mind wondered if whomever it was was dangerous and that part of her mind decided that morphing panther was a good idea. So, she started on her not so merry way to panther morph.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2008, 10:54:40 PM »
As Nichole morphed to panther Yarin ran out to the forest. His six eyes scanned the forest floor searching for... something. at last he found it a large ship he ran back and told Nichole what it was.  Then he ran back and found the survivor, he was unconscious Yarin found some basic medical suplies and treated his wounds.  Then Yarin gently carried the alien to Nichole.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:34:58 AM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2008, 10:56:59 PM »
<What, um, what is that?> Nichole asked, her morph yawning a bit. She was starting to feel fairly run down, though she wasn't quite sure why.

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2008, 08:08:09 AM »
Kelran slowly began to drift back to conciousness.
He became dimly aware first of the light, indicating the time of day....
Then the sounds.... voices.....
Then the sensation of being carried... juding by the way his body fell by a creature smaller than him, but mid-sized, strong enough to lug him away from the ship. Having hollow bones and being a winged species Gryphons are light for their size, hence why Yarin could carry him with no difficulty....
His senses came fully to life!
Ignoring his nagging exhaustion and the dull throb of his still regenerating wounds he sprang out of the arms of the creature holding him, pivoted around and drew his sword in one smooth motion.

If you have ever seen a Celtic long-sword, Kelran's sword was nearly twice that size in length and bredth. And Kelran could wield it with no small degree of precision and speed. It had been sheathed in the scabbard at his back, between his wings, most Gryphons in any form of military service carried one, and most male Gryphons owned one or more of them in the first place.

He stared at his opponents, sizing them up.
A mid-sze black quadrupedal feline life form with teeth and claws, and a humanoid... both unknown species but not terribly uncommon biological baseline charecteristics...
Kelran dwarfed them both, standing on his hind legs he looked like some collosal myth from ancient Norse stories...
He stood there taking in Nichole and Yarin, sizing up combat strengths and weaknesses....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 12:11:14 PM by Kelran-Isthinar »
*anything* is possible, *some* things are probable, this is what is.
And I will continue to deal with what is...
Until it is no more....

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2008, 06:14:15 AM »
(hey everyone, i'm back.  Daphnes, thanks for your help with my character.  bring me up to speed on what is happening)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2008, 09:35:31 AM »
Everyone has bird morphs now. Kelran has landed, and Nichole and Yarin have made contact. Cody and Jason are flying around in the general area, but are more or less unaware of what is going on. Oh, and my internet has been out at my place for the last few days, and I haven't been able to get on much. I hope to get things fixed sometime today, but I haven't been able to get in touch with an actual person at my internet provider. Just go on without me until further notice. Someone can control my character for a bit.)

(Oh, and one more thing. I was thinking of having cody start to let his role of leader go to his head. Maybe have a time where he gets too bossy, and something happens during a mission where Cody gets captured due to him being a jerk. Something along those lines. What does everyone think of that?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2008, 10:18:57 AM »
(sounds like an ok idea)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »
((*Grins and laughs maliciously* Cool.))

<Th-that is a very big alien.> Nichole said, worry evident in her voice. <Uh...we come in peace?> she told it, trying not to shake too badly. Or giggle like an idiot.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #189 on: August 18, 2008, 11:04:21 AM »
"Greetings I am Yarin of Nya, We do not wish you harm but we are prepared to defend ourselves should the need arise."

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2008, 11:12:43 AM »
Kelran slowly lowered his sword, "Well hopefully it won't."
Seeing that neither life form meant him harm, for the moment, Kelran finally sheated his sword.
"I am Kelran-Isthinar...." he paused and momentarily debated how much to tell these people about his rank and status...
Hr decided against revealing too much at first, he wanted information before he gave it in turn.
"I assume you are here in answer to my distress beacon?"
Until it is no more....

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2008, 12:01:17 PM »
"Yes we are, what are you doing here on this planet?" Yarin asked. "Nichole I think it is safe you can demorph now."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »
(My internet is back, thankfully, so I won't need anyone to control my character here.)

Cody's POV:

Cody and Jason were flying overhead when they noticed the ship and the Gryphon.

<What the heck? That looks like a Gryphon! Those are supposed to be fictional creatures. Hey guys! Ask it where the planet of the Dragons are! I'd like to see a Dragon.> He said in private thought speech.

He floated down and landed on a branch.

<On a more serious note, we should get him away from here. He's beat up, and the Yeerks may have detected his ship. It's not safe around here.>

Emily's POV:

Emily hadn't seen the Golden Eagle in a while. Maybe her new friend was on a mission or something. The Yeerks hadn't sent the police controllers after her or anything, so maybe things would be ok as long as she didn't make a scene. She finished doing her homework, and got ready for supper. She opened her window to take a look outside one last time before the sun went down, then went downstairs to eat.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kelran-Isthinar

• Tempus Fugit
« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2008, 02:04:02 PM »
Kelran shrugged, a peculiarly amusing gesture since he did it with his wings.
"I can tell you how I got here, but in truth I have no idea where 'here' is......"
Then Kelran noticed Nichole demporphing...... his sword was back out faster than the eye could see, "Chameloid! you're a Chameloid!"

((No obviously they arent, but its the only race he knows of that shape changes. theyre nasty people so convincing him they arent Chameloids will be important   ::)  :P ))
Until it is no more....

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2008, 02:14:44 PM »
<Yarin. Try to explain to this guy that we aren't Chameloids, but don't give away too much info. We don't know if we can trust this guy. Since you can't tell if he's a controller or not, we don't know where his allegiance lies. Tell him...you're Andalites. Jason and I can watch from above, but he doesn't have to know the two of us are up here yet.> Cody said privately.

Ani-Master 2014!