Author Topic: Favorite Animorph  (Read 18682 times)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
Re: Favorite Animorph
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2009, 09:37:07 PM »
Tobias without a doubt.

And YES he is currently winning the poll

Tobias RULES!!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2009, 09:47:57 PM »
That he does.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Elfangor Sirinial Shamtul

« Reply #197 on: November 25, 2009, 10:55:44 AM »
Heloo I love Tobias! I love Elfangor a lot more though. I was crying when I found out Elfangor was his father. Come to think of it, it is so sad that Tobias had to watch his own Father die, and coudn't do a thing about it!
There are many dangers for an Andalite in human morph. For one thing, there is the constant danger that you will fall off your two legs. The slightest push and you can topple over. But worst by far, is the danger of taste. Taste is the sense that can drive an Andalite mad! Especially is it involves cinnimon buns or chocolate.
From the earth diary of Aximili Esgarrouth Itsthil

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #198 on: November 25, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »
I know what you mean I felt sad about that.

But I have made a huge desc of Tobias and I have always wanted to do a rp with him on YIM(Yahoo Instent Messanger.) but I haven't found anyone yet to rp it with me.

Offline toolfactory

« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2009, 07:27:09 PM »
I liked Marco because I could identify with his thinking so much. Especially at the end of the series where he and Ax are the only ones without a lot of baggage from the war- Marco moved on and actually enjoyed life. Cassie I guess could be in the same category of having survived the war. In all honesty I probably would have turned out more like Jake, never really moving on, haunted by all the mistakes I made. But I enjoyed Marco the most, followed closely by Ax. Marco and Ax seemed to share my ideals on how I would fight a war if i was thrown into a situation like that.

Offline Green armadillo ette

• If at first you don't  succeed, redefine success.
« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2009, 12:42:52 PM »
I liked Marco because I could identify with his thinking so much. Especially at the end of the series where he and Ax are the only ones without a lot of baggage from the war
I don't think any of them moved on. I got the feeling that Marco was just really good at hidding his feellings. Nobody really talks about Ax. All we know is that he is chasing after the bladeship a lot. Maybe it isn't just his hatred of yeerks that makes him chase after it.
Last night, I laid back in my bed staring up at the stars, and I thought to myself ... I probably should fix that hole in my roof.

Offline anijen21

« Reply #201 on: November 27, 2009, 01:55:44 PM »
I agree, they all just dealt with it differently

cassie was the only one who got the super amazingly well-adjusted future with her hot new liberal granola crunching boyfriend
I go off topic on purpose.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »
Actually you could say it wasn't really over for Ax at all. for the others Earth was saved and the war was over. For Ax, it was just moving off Earth and on to continuing the fight elsewhere.

I'd like to think Marco was well enough adjusted. yes he was bored after three years, but people get that way with anything. It wasn't that his lifestyle wasn't making him happy. He just needed a little vacation somewhere. Take a week off, and he would surely be fine. I mean, he had the lifestyle that suited his character the best. I couldn't imagine him being anything else.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Green armadillo ette

• If at first you don't  succeed, redefine success.
« Reply #203 on: November 28, 2009, 12:13:44 AM »
It must suck to be Ax. First he gets stuck on a unknown planet. Then he finds out he's the sole survivor of his domeship. Then he spends three yearsfighting for a planet that's not his. And after that'sover he is shipped off to fight again. Yep that would suck.
Last night, I laid back in my bed staring up at the stars, and I thought to myself ... I probably should fix that hole in my roof.

Offline Elfangor Sirinial Shamtul

« Reply #204 on: November 28, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »
I personally think that Marco had to hide his feelings, but in one of the episodes, he actually cried because his mom wasn't there. Jake had a perfect family after the yeerks gave up. Aximili is a proud cadet! By now he should have been made a war-prince! Then he could introduce Tobias to the rest of his family  :)
There are many dangers for an Andalite in human morph. For one thing, there is the constant danger that you will fall off your two legs. The slightest push and you can topple over. But worst by far, is the danger of taste. Taste is the sense that can drive an Andalite mad! Especially is it involves cinnimon buns or chocolate.
From the earth diary of Aximili Esgarrouth Itsthil

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2009, 07:24:32 PM »
It must suck to be Ax. First he gets stuck on a unknown planet. Then he finds out he's the sole survivor of his domeship. Then he spends three yearsfighting for a planet that's not his. And after that'sover he is shipped off to fight again. Yep that would suck.

That's called being in the Military. :-\
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline aristh asela

« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2009, 12:25:44 AM »
Rachel was strong and smart. plus she had to go thru so much. she was my pick. and i really hated how it ended for her

Offline dragonarmy

• Livejournal
« Reply #207 on: February 06, 2010, 12:06:01 PM »
Tobias. I'm always sucked in by the character with the most suffering, for some reason. I suppose it's something of a pitying factor, but I'm attracted to and fascinated by how they manage to rise above it or are crushed underneath it.

He is followed closely by Rachel (I relate very much to her) and Ax (who is just awesome).

Jake is all right. I don't truly love him or truly hate him.

Marco annoys the hell out of me. I have a coworker who is pretty much a Marco clone -- loud-mouth, obnoxious. He even LOOKS like Marco. We very much have a Rachel/Marco dynamic going on in the office . . . a lot of condescending remarks in my direction one second, then a lot of sexual innuendos the next. Some of his jokes are funny, but most of the time, I want to punch him in the face.

Cassie is my least favorite. Too preachy.
You were brave. You were good. You mattered.

Offline Vanish

« Reply #208 on: February 10, 2010, 03:44:56 AM »
When I first read the series as a child I liked Jake the best. But now re-reading it in my 20's my favorite is definitely Marco, I've never had a character crack me up more in any book I've read!
O(o_o)O

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #209 on: February 13, 2010, 05:04:17 AM »
I know I already posted,but I truely enjoyed Tobias in the books.I...just saw myself in the chracter,I respect the chracter alot and I take pride I have the name sake(on this forum) and rp him nearly everyday possible.

And for some reason,I never felt sad for Tobias I just felt like"You lucky kid"Yes...his life sucked...but he become a red-tailed hawk and became a pro and a wonderful bird and he enjoyed(I can tell) his life after he got trapped.