Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334789 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #12825 on: December 22, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »
"She was attacked?" Corliss demands.  "By whom?  What happened to her?  Blast it, I can't move from this bloody table."  

He struggles to make his limbs cooperate, but his hands merely twitch sporadically on gurney's metal surface.  

"This is so frustrating," he snarls, lying back with an exasperated sigh.  "Tell me what happened."

---

Myitt grins at her friend.  "Hey, if the ship was properly outfitted you could do that now, couldn't you?  Technically you are in morph, regardless of how much time you spend in primate form.  Now let's blow this thing and get the hell out of here."  

She bounces anxiously on her heels, eager to get the whole 'big exploding hulk of metal' part of her day overwith.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #12826 on: December 22, 2010, 04:33:58 PM »
The metamorph told me I had gained his forgiveness, at least I would once the last of the Vampires psychic holds were released from me.

So I simply focused on the girl, waiting for her to forgive me. Oh Kes'ofij I wanted her to forgive me. I she didn't, I would be forced to retire of my own will. As a warrior, I was held to noble standing. If I wronged anyone without cause, I needed their forgiveness, or I could never forgive myself.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #12827 on: December 22, 2010, 04:34:24 PM »
"You can probably find the first two easily enough. Can't help you with the gravitational doo-hickey, though." Fiona shrugs. "I don't think I know what one looks like." She swings around to Claxter, as though just remembering his presence. "Do you know?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12828 on: December 22, 2010, 04:36:24 PM »
"Ossanlin and I ran out to see what was the matter, and we found a weird Human with a whip attacking her. She seemed weak and disoriented, probably from all the morphing and such. Luckily some other people like Silve chased hom off. I hope she's ok. I'd go out and search, but I need to be with you. Just calm down and rest. Even if you could get up, what would you do?" Temrash said.

Fredrick heard a voice in his head. From Pariah. Thousands of voices already in his head? Well, Fredrick hadn't meant for the reptile to be partially consumed. He had no real telepathy himself, so he merely meditated. Restoring himself.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12829 on: December 22, 2010, 04:37:09 PM »
((I get away from this place for seven minutes and it basically explodes. XD Oh well, here's Mar's post. ))

Mar's conversation with the strange creature is interrupted by two things. The first is...some kind of extremely small person farther away from him. Fiona, as it calls itself, has left to speak with it. The second is far, far more dramatic. Mar's eyes widen and turn bright red as he senses a servant of the Dark attempting to...to harm that idiot Terenia! How in the world did that blasted woman get herself in this much trouble?

Mar sits up from his chair and wanders through the revolving doors to the Bar, attempting to find out what happened. As far as he can see, the creature has attacked and even altered the minds of multiple Bar occupants. It is attempting to hide its aura, but Mar can pick up the aura of a Dark entity pretty well. Mar, in curiousity and slight irritation, tries to send this message to it: <Who is your Master? What Highest? I will understand the name. You attempted to steal a food supply for yourself that I have been using in proxy. This is a dangerous place to be feeding so directly, fool slave.>
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 04:42:01 PM by Shenmue654 »

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #12830 on: December 22, 2010, 04:38:21 PM »
Tora nods, eyebrows raised. "This is true," she agrees and then swivels her head towards the ship, heading back into the smoking wreck. Keeping low to avoid the thickest fumes, she makes her way to the ****pit, where she juggles open the protective cover for the failsafe and then orders around a hacking cough, "Computer, initiate self-destruct sequence."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #12831 on: December 22, 2010, 04:40:45 PM »
She blinked a moment and her mind slowly began to clear and she seen the truth of what happened. She sat up slowly. "That monster... Is he dead?" She asked. "I can forgive you...that isn't easy to fight off...and I'm used to fighting off mental attacks..." She said still a little dazed. She started to feel the pain from the wounds now. The side of her face stung and her stomach and midsection began to burn and she doubled over on herself.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #12832 on: December 22, 2010, 04:42:52 PM »
"I'd make sure she was all right, for one thing!" Corliss hisses.  "There's no telling what could have attacked her in this damned place.  Forget about me, just make sure she's all right.  Ahh!"  He stops suddenly, the bruising gash at the top of Mike's forehead protesting at all the activity.

---

Myitt waits impatiently outside, tapping her foot.  

"Come on, come on," she mutters nervously.  She glances back at the woods, spying a decent path for them to try and make a break for it, then watches the hatch like a hawk.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12833 on: December 22, 2010, 04:43:15 PM »
(Yes. a very big explosion. Going beyond merely active posting into a hurricane of posts.)

The other Dark One began speaking to Fredrick. Could he sense Fredrick's thoughts? He had no telepathy. He made an attempt, though. His thoughts turned to The One.

I serve The One. The uniter of all beings. The engulfer of worlds. A highest of Highest that even the one called Crayak could not withstand. I was sent here to do his bidding, and have found multiple worthy mortals to convert to His cause. Will you side with me, fellow Dark One? Or will you hinder me?

At Corliss' request, temrash hooked up some monitors to Terenia. They picked up a bit of irregular activity, but of unknown origin. "I wonder what that is." He said.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 04:44:46 PM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12834 on: December 22, 2010, 04:44:40 PM »
The girl doubled over. I was about to help her, but realized that I might only end up stabbing her again. So I lent her my psionic support, healed the telepathic wounds I had inflicted on her so to speak.

"Thank you, again," I said.

I turned to the Metamorph....I had to stop calling him that...."What is you name? And how do we get these....these tendrils out of my head?"

"You can probably find the first two easily enough. Can't help you with the gravitational doo-hickey, though." Fiona shrugs. "I don't think I know what one looks like." She swings around to Claxter, as though just remembering his presence. "Do you know?"

<Ha! This Andalite male knows nothing but diluted self-importance. He is worth nothing.>
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 04:47:45 PM by Scinlao »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12835 on: December 22, 2010, 04:48:07 PM »
(Missed that post...)

<Can't say I do, off the top of my head.> Claxter said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12836 on: December 22, 2010, 04:49:18 PM »
(Missed that post...)

<Can't say I do, off the top of my head.> Claxter said.

((I suspected –– just trying to tell you while continuing the story line. :) ))

<You see? I told you as much...>

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #12837 on: December 22, 2010, 04:51:01 PM »
Fiona raises an eyebrow. "Just trying to help. He was the closest person after all. Besides the bartender, anyway." She glances across the bar. "And he seems to be very busy at the moment, drying that glass."

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12838 on: December 22, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »
<That reminds me...BARTENDER!!! What in kuvaat was that drink you gave me?>

He handed me a giant wad a paper. <I CAN'T READ THIS!!!>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12839 on: December 22, 2010, 04:55:08 PM »
<Redin. Seems like a regular drink here.> Claxter said. <By the way, the bartender takes whatever currency you have.>

Ani-Master 2014!