Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 343995 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9600 on: August 09, 2010, 07:57:42 AM »
Elayne shakes her head at Mar. "That's not what I meant. I'm not concerned about Tamora; I'm concerned about who she might hire Keshin to take out." She looks to the empty place at the bar where Ossanlin had been and adds, "As we observed, something went wrong on that trip. Maybe she has a reason to want revenge... or something." At the inebriated giggling of Myitt, Elayne turns in her seat to watch. "We'd better keep an eye on her. And where did Ossanlin go?"
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9601 on: August 09, 2010, 08:02:06 AM »
((Sorry Teach, I thought I posted Thordon's response, I'll write a new one.))

Thordon answered, "All Anaronians are born with the power to control the flow of energy. Everyone can hover. A small few can fly. I alone can support the flight of another. However to answer your question simply, it is a natural occurrence."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9602 on: August 09, 2010, 09:16:49 AM »
(Andalites don't cry tears. Elfangor says that in TAC.)

"I can rock. I can rock just as much as anyone. As soon as I find out what rocking is." Claxter said, swaying around but nevertheless enjoying his drink. "And yes I have killed enemies. They died quickly. I did not torture them needlessly, killing them in the worst way possible."

They all wanted him to loosen up and have fun without berating anyone. He noticed his drink was empty, so he ordered another one.

"Actually I do notice the room is moving. I didn't know the bar could do that."

"For the record, I'm thinking what we did was wrong. Zorish was saying Visser Three probably wouldn't kill him with Tamora after all, so aside from capturing Sukohn we didn't really have to go to Earth or worry about Tamora when it came to rescuing Efaen. And since we're being all chummy, tell me what you and Efaen have accomplished in the past five years, since you're so keen on sticking together. Aside from being your Visser's play toys and errand girls."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 02:43:46 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #9603 on: August 09, 2010, 09:33:35 AM »
(( That may be true to us, but maybe because he is a silverblade he can? ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9604 on: August 09, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »
(I guess. It's not really a big deal. Ossy's already different from normal Andalites.)

(Edit: I made some additions to Claxter's lines back there.)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 02:49:32 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #9605 on: August 09, 2010, 05:07:20 PM »
((Honestly it's been years since I've read any Animorphs books.  I figured that would be obscure enough not to be referenced, guess I'm wrong.  It's been modified.  I don't remember 3/4 of the actual Animorphs books to be completely honest.  I wouldn't have any idea how andalites express sadness otherwise.  If they are incapable of crying, then Ossanlin wouldn't be able to either being that he's not a Silver Blade or anything special atm.))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:11:06 PM by Ossanlin »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9606 on: August 09, 2010, 05:14:35 PM »
(Yes I'm just that big of a nerd, remembering some obscure reference to a Chronicles book.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9607 on: August 09, 2010, 06:18:25 PM »
Kato kicked his empty bowl aside and walked out of the bar in search of fresh air and alone time. He knew that his golden color  and scientific side made him an outsider among other andalite warriors, but that was not really what was on his mind at the moment. Talking with Ossanlin and meeting Allorans daughter had brought back memories of long ago, before he was golden or scientific at all. He let his mind wander back to the hork bajir  home world. He was standing next to Alloran both of them covered in blood, the blades on their tails still dripping in it, Kato turned to Alloran and said <<Do you think that there is a place where the yeerks will never exist or reach?>> Alloran looked at him and kind of smiled with his eyes <<such a place would be nice, if you ever find it, let me know and I will move there with my family>> Kato laughed and said <<make a nice scoop and raise that daughter of yours, sounds like a very good idea. Maybe I will join you one day with a family of my own>>

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9608 on: August 09, 2010, 07:53:21 PM »
"I see..." Trey says, with a thoughtful frown on his face.

----

Terenia raises her eyebrows at the sudden slew of questions. She stares at Claxter for a long time, trying to bring his face into focus and swaying on her barstool.

"What's it to you?" She slurs as soon as she is sure it is him that she is looking at, "I'm glad you realize that it was impru-impru-im...wrong, doing what you did. I told you it was. But doesn't that deserve an apology, not the third degree? 'Sides. I rock. I don't hafta answer your questions."

----

Her pained expression dissolves into one of disgust as she lifts her gaze and notices her sister laughing and carrying on. "Here I am, miserable and alone, and she couldn't be happier, could she?" She spits.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9609 on: August 09, 2010, 08:25:03 PM »
"Ah, you're such a buzz kill," Tara says sourly to Claxter, her mutual control with Myitt weaving in and out.  "See?  She rocks.  She knows it, I know it.  I bet everyone in this bar knows it."

Myitt stumbles back into control and glances over at Tamora.  "Hey, Terenia...shh, shhh..."  She points at Terenia's twin.  "She's staring at you."  Myitt stares back and points a wavering finger at Tamora.  Then she waves enthusiastically.  "Christ, she hates me, because I killed him," she mutters.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9610 on: August 09, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »
"I'm just trying to figure out why you continue doing what you do." Claxter said to Terenia. "You know I like Efaen. And apparently some people see something pleasant in you. You're in a really bad position, and you know you could just end it now. Commit suicide and die with that little dignity you possess if any. But you must believe you're achieving something. Efaen too. I guess you don't have to answer. I was just curious."

"I get that Efaen would be bored on the Homeworld and unhappy. But there's a different between being bored with having to do something you don't enjoy, and being enslaved and tortured and surrounded by people who hate you. Efaen, if you put that Yeerk nothlit back in your head, you must think you're accomplishing something bettwer than you would elsewhere. I just wanted to know exactly what that is."

Claxter's speech was getting as slurred as Terenia's, but he would probably sound just as muddled if he tried thought speech.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:41:12 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9611 on: August 09, 2010, 08:42:12 PM »
Tamora's shoulders stiffen as Myitt notices her and waggles her fingers. Her eyebrows narrow into a glare and she turns her head sharply, returning her attention to Keshin.

"What were you saying the cost would be to kill them?"

------

Terenia frowns in a perplexed sort of way, "She's right, you're a buzz kill. Buzz. Buzzzz." She giggles, "Are you trying to convince me to kill myself? Because it's not gonna work, little Andalite. I'm not going anywhere" she draws out the 'a' in 'anywhere', so it sounds more like 'aaaaaaaaaanywhere', a mocking onomatopoeia to the fact that she has no intention of leaving.

<<Allow me to speak with him,> Efaen says woozily, <and make that sound again. It was...most pleasurable.>>

"Zzz?" Terenia questions out loud, "And no...I'm...I'm controlling this body." She looks at Claxter blearily, "You know, I could just never demorph. Stay a nothlit. Then were would Efaen be?" She sticks her tongue out at him again, as if to say 'hah! I got you good!'.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9612 on: August 09, 2010, 08:49:51 PM »
"Bzzzzzzzzzzzz." Claxter said, liking that sound. "I'm trying to understand you. I'm not saying you should kill yourself. I just don't understand you. and you did that tongue thing again. cody said it means 'kiss my ***'."

"I am trying to be nice. I am trying to be conversational. What do you WANT to talk about then?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9613 on: August 09, 2010, 08:52:13 PM »
Hadrin, sitting a few away from Corliss, slides off his chair and walks over to him.

He taps Mike on the shoulder.  "Hey."

Corliss jumps and turns to Hadrin.  "Oh, Christ, mate, I nearly forgot about you," he says, blanching.  

"Yeah, it happens," says Hadrin with a smug grin.  He sits down next to Corliss and looks over at Myitt, Claxter and Terenia.  "You heard what happened, I take it?"

"Of course," says Corliss with a sigh.  

"Myitt looks like she's taking it well," Hadrin replies, eyebrows raised.  

"She's taking it as she would usually take such things."  Corliss shakes his head.  "Did you try to stop her?"

Hadrin turns to Corliss, a bit taken aback.  "Well, there wasn't much we could do.  She was across the room and it was just...bam.  You know how fast the AKR works."

Corliss nods bleakly, looking down at his hands.  "What're we going to do, then?"

"Report it to Reven, see what action the electorate has to take," says Hadrin matter-of-factly.

"Yeah," says Corliss, looking up at Myitt.  "I guess you're right."

"C'mon, I'll buy you a drink, just pretend it's a United game," says Hadrin, a toothy grin lighting up his ebony face.  

Corliss glares at Hadrin.  "Oh, don't start that again!"

---

Myitt keeps watching Tamora, craning her neck as the girl turns to Keshin.  "Oh, yep, this isn't a good thing," she murmurs to herself.  "I can...I can totally tell."

Tara casts an irritated stare at Claxter.  "Everybody's being so loud, for the **** of God..."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9614 on: August 09, 2010, 08:58:30 PM »
"I don't know," Terenia says, shrugging. Then a grin breaks out on her face, "Why d'you have such a thing for my host anyways? Did you miss the part where she's a selfish, conceited, heartless bigot who thinks that all Yeerks should rot in hell? It's 'cause of her womanly figure, ain't it?"