Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 345603 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9570 on: August 08, 2010, 03:59:31 PM »
"Nothing," Terenia slurs firmly, grabbing her glass and holding it protectively, "Nothing happened."

<<Liar....>>

<<Shut up.>>

<<I'm going to tell,>> Efaen says, <<And if I don't, he will...my head feels odd.>>

"Guh," Terenia grunts, taking a sip of her drink.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9571 on: August 08, 2010, 04:23:12 PM »
Myitt shrugs.  "That's fine, don't tell me.  It's probably nunna my business anyway."  She hiccups again.  "Goddamnit!  Ugh...see, he's trying not to look over here, the little bastard.  Innit obvious?  It is to me, and I ain't...uh, what's the human with the advice?"

<Ann Landers?> Tara suggests.

"Sure, Ann Landers, whatever!" Myitt exclaims.

Corliss sneaks a glance at his sibling and Terenia talking, feeling uneasy. 

<What d'you reckon they're talking about?> Mike asks him.

<Us, probably,> says Corliss flatly. 

<Get on, you're full of yourself,> Mike replies.  <They've likely moved on to sports scores.  Or the way that ****ing bounty hunter is over there confiding with Terenia's sister.  God, it's bloody weird how similar they look.>

<See?  You do like her.>

<Not as much as you, mate!> Mike laughs.

<That's not true,> Corliss says stolidly.

<Yeh, reckon it is though!>

<Is not...>

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9572 on: August 08, 2010, 08:02:44 PM »
Terenia grimaces, finishing her fourth...or is it fifth? drink. As soon as she finishes it she burps loudly. Clapping a hand over her mouth she breaks down into a fit of laughter.

"You know," she says through her laughter, "I like you, Myitt. You're one of the nicest Yeerks I've met."

Out of the corner of her eye she notices Claxter looking at her with a less than friendly expression. She giggles and sticks her tongue out at the Andalite.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9573 on: August 08, 2010, 08:18:22 PM »
<She stuck her tongue out at me. What does that mean?> Claxter asked Cody.

"It means kiss my ***. I think I like her. Unfortunately I'm over here, strapped to the bar with you."

<Why would she want me to give her a kiss on her rear? She knows I do not like her.>

"How do you andalites kiss anyway?"

<With our hands.>

Cody tried very hard to keep a straight face at the mental image of Claxter groping a Human butt. "I think that maybe you should do it anyway, just to show her you don't completely hate her. You know, make nice. But you should definitely do that."

<I really don't want to. Are you sure that is what she meant?>

"Oh yeah. I won't steer you wrong. We Humans do that kind of thing, actually. The girls love it." He said, looking away so he wouldn't break into laughter.

Claxter walked closer to Terenia, but made no other move. <You seem to be having fun getting drunk, Terenia.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9574 on: August 08, 2010, 08:39:40 PM »
Terenia makes a face of mock surprise at Claxter's approach, "Are you talking to me?" she slurs, "I thought you would - would only talk to Efaen." She grins good-naturedly, "Would you like me to bow in your presence, Andalite?"

She pours herself another glass and raises it in a salute to Claxter, "And yes, I am having fun. You should try it sometime, hm?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9575 on: August 08, 2010, 08:50:24 PM »
Claxter didn't know if it was the alchohol talking, or if she was genuinely trying to be friends with him. In any case he did want to be near Efaen, and he would likely have to suffer her being in Efaen's head for the next three days.

<I know how to have fun. I had all kinds of fun with Efaen.> He said. <I suppose I could join you if it does not repulse you.>

He morphed a Human to sit near Terenia, but not right next to her. He managed to also include a shabby morphing suit. After he finished and sat down, he ordered a drink.

"So whatuh wha what are you discussing? ussing."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 09:15:27 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #9576 on: August 08, 2010, 09:11:53 PM »
((Dude. If he doesn't have a human morph.. Wouldn't he be like, naked? Lolz. That's how you win a girl's heart :) ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9577 on: August 08, 2010, 09:13:02 PM »
(I competely forgot about that! Let's say he managed a morphing suit just for the sake of continuing as normal. Actually I also forgot he does have a Human morph. He morphed Human before. Let me edit my post.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9578 on: August 08, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »
((Aw, lame. I was gonna go with the naked bit :P ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9579 on: August 08, 2010, 09:16:33 PM »
(Sorry. This will make people more comfortable to talk about other embarrassing things.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9580 on: August 08, 2010, 09:24:00 PM »
"You had fun with Efaen?" Terenia snorts, "Are you referring to the five minutes you spent galloping through the woods, or the time when you lost your tail failing to protect her?"

A troubled expression then crosses Terenia's face, "Sorry, that was mean. I didn't mean...uh...I mean...er..." she looks confused, as though she isn't entirely sure how to apologize and shakes her head viciously, trying to clear it. The force of this action almost causes her to fall over backwards and she grabs at the the bar counter frantically, giggling again.

"We were talking about what a nice Yeerk Myitt is. Don't you think she's a nice Yeerk?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9581 on: August 08, 2010, 09:31:06 PM »
Claxter was going to make a snide comment, but Terenia apologized. That surprised him, so he didn't say anything.

"Yes, Myitt can be pleasant to be around. Pleasant. Pleeeeeasant."

He took a sip from his drink, and the taste was fantastic. His Human tongue was quite interesting. He then took some big swallows, but then the strength of the alcohol kicked him, and he gagged on it. He choked and spasmed a bit, but after a few seconds he took control of himself.

"That was...different." He said. He still liked the taste, though, so he took a tentative sip.

This new nice acting Terenia was confusing him, but he knew inside was Efaen. "You're pretending to be nice. Well I can pretend to be nice too." He said, drinking a few sips at a time.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9582 on: August 08, 2010, 10:24:50 PM »
Keshin laughs at this last comment of Tamora's. "Yeah, you're right about that. Bounty hunting is a profession where you can get shot by your own employers two weeks after doing a job for them. And yeah, we're pretty damn good at it. Ever heard of Static Shock?"

Keshin shrugs a bit. "You might have. Just asking. Was Zorish any good at his job?"
Mar raises an eyebrow. "You think of these people as your friends? Well..." Mar clears his throat awkwardly. "I suppose they did attempt to help you in your time of need. But still, you are not responsible for what happens to Tamora. She was nothing but an obstacle to the people you care about."

Mar smirks. "I'd honestly prefer it if such a burden got in trouble with that strange duo of bounty hunters. It would serve her right for complicating my Precious' and Ossanlin's life."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 10:30:50 PM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9583 on: August 08, 2010, 10:54:34 PM »
Myitt brushes Tara's fingernails against the faded denim of her black jacket.

"Well, you know, what can I say?" she says, holding out her hand to inspect it.  "I totally rock.  But Terenia here?  She rocks harder."  She giggles and pours what must be glass number seven or eight.

She glances at Claxter, not recognizing his human form.  "Hey, when did you get here?"  She clutches her glass of liquor fearfully, holding it away from him.  "You can't have it, I have a disease."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9584 on: August 08, 2010, 11:19:03 PM »
"Mine is better than yours anyway." Claxter said. He didn't know Myitt didn't recognise him in the morph that was a mix of Tara and Hadrin's host. The more he got used to the strength of his drink, the faster he drank to enjoy the taste. He was becoming more inebriated my the second.

Meanwhile Cody sat at the bar watching the crowd. He had been conditioned to wait for his Yeerk, and wouldn't really try to escape unless he found some motivation to.

Ani-Master 2014!