Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 341293 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9615 on: August 09, 2010, 09:02:54 PM »
"I'm under the impression that that's typical Andalite behaviour. Besides I'd be much more surpsied if she didn't feel that way after five years of what she's been through. I'm betting those 'five minutes' I spent with her were the first minutes she's been happy in five years."

"But you don't want me talking about you, huh? What else could we talk about? I wonder if it's possible we could injest so much drink and food that the bartender closes the bar. It would be an expensive venture, though."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #9616 on: August 09, 2010, 10:07:42 PM »
(gah! I'll get a post up tomorrow.)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9617 on: August 10, 2010, 01:03:32 AM »
Keshin nods. "Okay, so let's get down to business. Myitt, I think, is probably out of your price range for the moment. I've tried to kill her about three times already and been unsuccessful each time. Myitt is also a high-ranking member of the rebellion and thus would go for slightly less than I'd be paid to kill a Visser. To complicate things further you're asking me to not kill Tara. No offense, but without Zorish's bank account I don't think this will work. If you've got the goods, I will do it though."

Keshin then grins a bit slyly. "Terenia on the other hand I could do pretty easily, given a lot of pointless waiting around. If you have enough left over, I could accept the hit on her. Or I'd accept a vial of this stuff. Not that you'd exactly have a secret stash or anything."

Keshin reaches into one of his pockets and draws out a syringe. He shows Terenia the label, which reveals it to be...a type of depressant drug that in that dosage should technically be killing Keshin's host. But it's not enough to sell, either. Something's off here, but it doesn't matter for the situation at hand.
Mar stands up at the mention of Ossanlin's name, glancing a bit worriedly at Elayne. "That's right. I wonder whatever happened to my old friend. I think I'm going to go look for him and see if I can find out what happened on this mad trip."

He then nods at Elayne. "You may keep listening to Tamora if you wish. If they strike some sort of bargain, speak to me. It means nothing to me unless the attack is on Myitt or Ossanlin, but it is still a useful bit of information."

Alic

« Reply #9618 on: August 10, 2010, 01:16:08 AM »
Alic sighed and noticed she was now alone at the bar. She snapped her fingers at the bartender. "Hey. Hey you. Can I have a mixed drink of some sort? Something strong..." She rested her head on the bar for a couple minutes while the bartender brought over a deep red drink and set it in front of her. He turned away, knowing to add it to the tab she has never paid.  Alic picked up the drink and smelled it. She shrugged and took a sip and brought it over to where Myitt was.
"Mind if I sit?" She was beginning to slur.

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9619 on: August 10, 2010, 01:34:12 AM »
Kato came of his reverie and decided that he should morph into a Hork Bajir, to in his mind remember the war. He walked back into the bar and spotted Alic talking to someone he did not know. He sat next to her and ordered a pint. He took a drink before saying <<Alic I agree with what your father did on the Hork Bajir planet>>
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:52:06 AM by The quickest hands ever »

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9620 on: August 10, 2010, 02:27:13 AM »
Myitt waves Alic over.  "Nah, nah, come over and have a seat," she says enthusiastically, hugging the bar counter with her free arm.  "It's a ****in' Andalite-human party.  I wasn't invited, 'cause I'm a murderer, but I...totally...what do they call it?  Gate smashing?  Yeah, I gate smashed it."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Alic

« Reply #9621 on: August 10, 2010, 03:18:08 AM »
Alic took a drink and sat down next to Myitt. She looked over at the hork-bajir she did not know but could only assume it was the Kato character since he had mentioned Alloran earlier. "At least someone agrees. Some people around here are touchy about it... You should watch what you say."
She turned her head and smiled softly at Myitt. "Good, looks like I fit right in then, eh?"

(sorry sorry.. couldn't help it.... LOL)

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9622 on: August 10, 2010, 03:20:56 AM »
((Haha XD))

"Yup," says Myitt, throwing her arm over Alic's shoulder.  Her half-empty glass sloshes and nearly spills onto Alic's morphing suit.  "You are one of the crowd, I believe."  She hiccups again, not caring much about the vagus nerve this time.

Alic

« Reply #9623 on: August 10, 2010, 03:26:50 AM »
Alic giggled. "Eh, what's a little spill?" She gave Myitt a friendly kiss on the cheek and then swallowed half of her drink. The alcohol was definitely dulling her senses and she held up her glass to the center of the table. "Cheers, guys. Let's all just get along!"

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9624 on: August 10, 2010, 03:28:18 AM »
Kato looked at her and said "To tell you the truth that is the last thing I knew of our universe, I am glad that I was not around to see your father being taken." He switched to thought speak and said <<However you should know your father was a good friend of mine>> He took a drink from his pint and let the booze slowly flow through his body

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9625 on: August 10, 2010, 03:38:47 AM »
Myitt maneuvers her arm and smacks the glass onto the table.  This time it does spill a little.

"Slainte!" she says, giggling at the sheer absurdity of the Irish cheer in a room filled with enemies and aliens.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #9626 on: August 10, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »
Elayne nods in understanding to Mar and stands as well, picking up her beer, half of which is left, considering she has left it untended most of the time she has had it. In a show of moving away from the group of drinkers who is growing louder and more populous by the moment, she walks to the bar and takes a stool, not far from Keshin and Tamora. Her eyes vacantly watch the countertop, but her ears fight to hear what the two are saying over all the noise.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9627 on: August 10, 2010, 08:33:00 AM »
"Here's to getting enebriated enough to forget our differences and have a good time." Claxter said, while his entire body swayed from being drunk.

(Yeah don't let Temrash's host hear you say Alloran did a good thing. That's primarily why he hates Andalites.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9628 on: August 10, 2010, 11:53:29 AM »
Tamora glances at the label curiously, looking from it to Keshin and back again, but not saying anything. "Well, seeing as I was kidnapped and all, I don't currently have access to any of that. However, the Empire does not know that Zorish is....gone. I probably won't be able to access his most secure accounts, as they use a Gleet BioFilter, but I have enough for Terenia for sure. As far as Myitt is concerned..." She glances at the laughing Yeerk, now talking animatedly to the female Andalite that had been on the ship. The one who had no issues with Zorish being killed outright.

"Would it lower the price if I paid you just to secure Myitt in a situation where she was hostless?" Tamora asks. "Or even just alone. I could take it from there."

---

Terenia looks mildly surprised to see Alic join their group, but her relatively concerned expression changes into a grin quickly, "Alic!" She cries, "How was the trip?" She giggles a bit at her boldness, knowing very well that Aliciana disapproves of her. She pours another shot into her glass and slides it across the bar to her, in a peace offering. "Drink up!"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9629 on: August 10, 2010, 12:10:28 PM »
Derrel had been sweeping around, and finally got the floor looking noticably cleaner than it had been before. He returned to the bar, and the Bartender paid him. He really didn't have any connections like family back home, so even though he had been abducted and was on an alien planet, his situation was still similar to back home. He used the money to buy some food, but skipped on the alchohol.

Ani-Master 2014!