Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333808 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #13920 on: January 30, 2011, 05:05:01 PM »
<You are trying to help me?> Terenia asks incredulously. <I thought you were trying to starve me out. How is that helping anyone? You do realize that Kandrona starvation is terribly painful for the host as well, right? And that freeing Efaen means that there is no one to prevent her from attacking Corliss or anyone else?>

She let's out a snort through her nose slits, one that is clearly of disdain. The communicator in her hand is still silent, but she keeps a careful ear out for Corliss.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13921 on: January 30, 2011, 05:10:38 PM »
"I'm giving you an ultimatum. Change your attitude." Temrash said. He walked out of the room again, and sat in the pilot seat. No one had ever questioned his ability to realize his goals before. At least not to his face. He started thinking about what he had actually accomplished in the past year, and if he was really any closer to his goal now than he was back when he first left.

<You can do that here, then.> Claxter said. <I will get my own ship started.> He left the building and went to his ship. There he started firing it up and getting the tractor beam primed.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 05:12:49 PM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #13922 on: January 30, 2011, 05:22:18 PM »
Terenia is about to growl out a response, but Temrash leaves the room. Only Kevlin remains, and she has no desire to speak to him. She feels as though she knows him well enough from her time in Dara's head. He will not rescue her.

<This is stupid,> she proclaims instead, settling back against the wall. Her body is so incredibly exhausted, and she keeps demanding more from it. Efaen has not spoken during the entire exchange with Temrash, despite the fact that she had much to say. Her brain was just working through too much muck to make anything coherent.

<Alright fine,> she mumbles, both to Efaen and Temrash. <Have it your way. I'll rest.>

It takes only a few seconds for Efaen's body to succumb fully to sleep.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #13923 on: January 30, 2011, 05:33:28 PM »
<We will be here.>

We accessed Theta-457 Transport 01's main computer...
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #13924 on: January 30, 2011, 06:40:35 PM »
That smell... that wonderful, mouth-wonderful smell.... and it was so close, so close... right there. It was so easy for him to -

Iosse fought internally, resisting the urge to eat his own spilled innards. The smell of his own blood was so lovely; it filled his mind, almost entirely blocking out any other line of thought. What would his Yeerk do? He knew Iosse 413 would not give in, but without his Yeerk, he simply couldn't. He did manage to settle for cleaning up what had already spilled – why let it go to waste? - and allowed the injuries to heal over. Food. Where is the food? Must eat. Have to. Iosse was still panicked by all that had happened to him, and he really needed the comfort of something to eat. The ship was upside down, due to the rolling, bouncing, and sliding that had resulted from the crash's angle of entry. It was fortunate that it hadn't been a direct impact. All of the foodstuffs had spilled onto the ceiling, which was now effectively the floor. He knew it would be smart to save his resources for later, but he ate everything he had. There's no more food. None. What will I eat? No, I can't starve. I have to find something.

After a bit of struggling, Iosse managed to get the hatch of the battered ship to open. He exited the ship, taking with him a Taxxon-fitted Dracon. The asteroid vaguely reminded him of Earth. Perhaps there were animals here. But maybe not. What would he do if there wasn't? To his left, there wasn't much... mostly bare ground with a scattering of small vegetation. But to his right, the signs of life seemed to grow. There were full grown trees in that direction. That was a good sign. He scurried off in that direction, powering ahead on his many rows of cone shaped legs. Please let there be food. There has to be. I need it...

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #13925 on: January 30, 2011, 06:59:28 PM »
Corliss sits in Mike's unresponsive body on the grass some distance from Temrash's ship, helpless.  Useless. 

<Wake up,> he demands, trying in vain to rouse his host from the deep sleep the Dracon stun has put him in.  <Will you please wake up, I don't have time for this!  We don't have time for it!>

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13926 on: January 30, 2011, 07:14:09 PM »
((Not sure what to have Mar do so I'm leaving him alone for the moment.))

Keshin pauses, unsure how she'd describe Joanne's bizarre condition. And she doesn't exactly want to make it known that Joanne's problems confer certain odd advantages. Especially in a Bar where she'd prefer to have an edge over the clientele.

Keshin eventually says, "Her condition is actually rather terminal. Even medicine cannot slow it down forever. Eventually, I will have to change hosts. But I am accustomed to this one. What I am saying is that I know where to get and have the resources to get useful medication. I have nothing better to do in this ****hole but trade, after all."

Keshin takes another sip of her drink and chuckles to herself at this last statement. 

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13927 on: January 30, 2011, 07:43:46 PM »
Temrash sat there going over the progress he had made against the Empire. He had indeed made some progress, but he recalled something a few of his friends had told him. He was not very experienced in working under cover. He couldn't trust any kind of spy that was really good at working as a double agent, and as a commander he just wasn't as effective in the tactics he needed to use. He needed someone who knew their way around undermining the Empire's efforts while remaining hidden. He just didn't know anyone.

Well, there was the Peace Movement on Earth and Reven's resistance. however the Peace Movement was too geared towards peaceful means, and he had botched his chances with Reven. He just didn't know what to do.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #13928 on: January 30, 2011, 09:10:22 PM »
Link established. Specify Information.
Malfunction.
Classification.
Speech Capacity add Cybernetic Inoperation add Collective Termination Potential.
Searching Database. Standby.

After being disconnected from the collective, the computer took a little longer than usual to research. Namely, .0000001 nanoseconds...

Collective Termination Potential: Rectification: Re-access to Alvie network.
Therein lie a problem...
Nearest Access Point.
15.78 lightyears.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #13929 on: January 30, 2011, 09:33:06 PM »
Kevlin narrowed his eyes as Terenia challenged Temrash. That was a first. He didn't appreciate it. "Temrash? Dara is hungry. Do you have things under control here? I need to go find some bark."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13930 on: January 30, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »
"Hmm?...Oh, yeah. Sure." Temrash said distractedly, and opened the hatch. "Terenia should be out for a while. I can handle the first shift."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #13931 on: January 30, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
Silver was quite annoyed with this drone. She used everything in her not to just whack the drone in the head with her battle staff and electrocute his circuitry. That idea was VERY tempting and she let Claxter know.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13932 on: January 30, 2011, 10:31:54 PM »
<<Let's try not to start a fight, Silver. I'll use my ship to try to get as much information as possible. We'll just keep a close eye on him for now. Try to find out more about how they assimilate others. That should be helpful.>>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #13933 on: January 30, 2011, 10:48:59 PM »
Kevlin stepped out of the ship and headed towards the forest he found a large tree and leaped into it's branches. He harvested some bark and sat munching it.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #13934 on: January 30, 2011, 11:59:33 PM »
<<He's having issues forming correct sentences and you want to play 20 questions? I understand what you're saying and I'm not wanting to start a fight, I just want him out so he can't hurt anyone is he jacked up state.>> She sent back.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker