Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333606 times)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #11655 on: November 14, 2010, 11:14:01 AM »
Claxter's attempts cause the computer to run a new Bioscan.  The sensors recognize Claxter's Andalite DNA and even though it also registers two foreign human controllers, having never experienced Tamora's DNA as friendly, it also registers Ossanlin's weakened condition.  A monotone though echos throughout the ship... <Emergency medical protocals engaged.>  The door to the med-bay slides open.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11656 on: November 14, 2010, 11:21:42 AM »
<Yes!> Claxter yelled, and rushed into the medbay for supplies. He came out with a few things, and set them on the floor for he and Myitt to apply. He also kept an eye on Sukohn, who was lying motionless on the floor. He started to stir again, as the shock wore off, and pain started setting in.

Sukohn attempted to raise to a sitting position, and sao he dracon through his periphrial vision. He doubet he could move any closer to it without Claxter taking his head off. He noticed Tamora, and figured she must have decided to surrender herself. Though she also seemed more concerned about Ossanlin than she should be. He sat motionlessly and silently watching them.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:25:00 AM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11657 on: November 14, 2010, 11:58:10 AM »
Myitt brushes through the small pile of items, plucking out the small vial of purple liquid spray that would hopefully revamp Ossanlin's metabolism long enough for him to demorph.  No amount of chemical wound sealant was going to stop Ossanlin from bleeding to death, or dying of shock.

She sprays the noxious-smelling liquid towards Ossanlin's nasal slits and covers her mouth with the crook of her arm, coughing. 

"Come on, Ossanlin," she pleads, "please morph."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #11658 on: November 14, 2010, 11:59:09 AM »
((Sorry, I've been away  :P :())

Vogefak
––––––––

"Well then, by all means. The exterior hatch-clamp system is at a ventral aft location. If you wish to accompany me, I may require assistance incapacitating my brother. There may be some action on the way back as well. We are nearing the location of the new Kqorrian Dominion colony. They will no doubt perceive our presence as a threat. If our ships remain docked, we can conjoin the shielding manifolds, and have twice the power to our weapon systems."
––––––––
Fenebok
––––––––

The ship still hung there. I was not going to attack yet. There is no honor in attacking unprovoked.

Then, they started moving toward my ventral aft quarter. I kept the viewer on them. Then it hit me……

Vogefak would not fire on this ship. There are to many innocent Reptilinod on board. And I cannot imagine he would attack me. He is not intelligent enough to know how to destroy an enemy when he sees one...

"By the great warrior Kes'ofij!!! They're docking with me!"

He ran to the conn pannel and started to head forward at 12 inches per second. He cued the computer..

"Computer! Open a communication channel to the ship closest to me." The computer chirred, twirped, and beeped. Then, "This is the Reptilinod Imperial Scout Ship Zetylon to the enemy craft trying to dock. You'll never get me to hand the ship over to you Vogefak. It is MINE now!!! I could shoot an energy beam straight through your bridge!!! HAHAHAHAHA! You fool! You fail to realize, this is all for honor! And a Reptilinod never gives in in respects to honor!!!"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 04:42:21 PM by Scinlao »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11659 on: November 14, 2010, 12:31:29 PM »
There were three people in the bar: the two guys dressed in Old Western garb who had come off the ship earlier, and another person Rayker hadn't noticed earlier. Quite honestly though, he wasn't interested in him. He seemed to be minding his own business... not that that was a safe assumption around here. Rayker sat next to the one he'd followed in. Neither him or his companion had any food or drinks in front of him. He waved the bartender over, and said,

"I need a large cup of coffee, black with just a tad of sugar." He looked at Jackson, sitting on his other side.

"No coffee for me," Jackson said, shaking his head slightly. "I'll take a strong cup of iced tea, though." The bartender nodded and began to walk off, but Rayker held up his hand to stall him.

"You gentlemen care for a drink?"  He asked the two next to him.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11660 on: November 14, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »
When Trey glanced over, Al grinned and waved. "It's sweet and tangy with a touch of bitter. Clears your head. You'll like it," he called across the bar to Trey, miming a drinking action.

Salem rolled his eyes again, but was surprised by two men sitting down on either side of him. "No, than..." he started, but was interrupted by Al.

"Of course! I'll have a Zong Pierzhbis Whiskey, and Salem here'll have one of those," he said to the bartender with a smile, pointing at Trey's drink. He turned to Jackson. "I'm Al, and he's Salem."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #11661 on: November 14, 2010, 04:26:00 PM »
Trey glances down at the drink again, still cautious. His experience with other bar patrons had been relatively positive so far, but that didn't mean he trusted them automatically. Still, it didn't smell poisoned, and he didn't want to insult the guy. Slowly he raised the mug to his lips and took a tiny sip.

"Mmm," he says softly, placing the mug back on the table. The unknown benefactor was right - it was quite good.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #11662 on: November 14, 2010, 05:07:36 PM »
(I'm going to assume they were pulling a West Wing. Walking and talking and they're back on the shuttle.)

"Wiping the computer and having it send them back to their own space is the best I can do right now," Gaz said, "my main concern is getting the Captain and everyone back to safety."

In the shuttle, Gaz was about to do a thorough search of Desmond to take away anything he might have had on his person when he woke up.

Reaching slowly to a nearby shelf, Desmond grabbed a weapon of some sort and pointed it at the first person he saw. Which was Silver.

Fletcher, seeing what was about to happen leaped between the weapon and Silver right as it was going off. However, instead of the usual weapon discharge, the strange gun sent off a directed electrical charge.

Unfortunately, with all the cybernetic parts inside of him, Fletcher was a natural conductor for the charge. His frame shook as the charge ran through his body and then he collapsed on the ground.

"Damn it!" Gaz yelled. She turned around and sent a right hook towards Desmond's face. It connected and sent him flying back into Morgan who grunted as the thin man collided with his cracked ribs and held him in a vice like grip grimacing in pain and scowling at the same time.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11663 on: November 14, 2010, 06:12:56 PM »
"Terribly sorry about that. It was too sudden for me to react." Temrash said. Apparently he'd have to do this now. He grabbed Desmond and had Jagill hold the guy down while he attempted infestation. He placed his ear against Desmond's head and disengaged from Jagill's brain.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #11664 on: November 14, 2010, 06:15:16 PM »
Dara nodded when they came back he wasn't in time to with the prisoner but they had him under control. "'That him?" He watched as Temrash tried to infest the guy he was grossed out but he tried not to show. If he wanted to save his parents he would have to be yeerked again too.

"And I can put an antimatter blast right through yours. Let's not start this again. And can both of you get over this childish rivalry?" John said. I barked in agreement.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:26:52 PM by Cobra »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #11665 on: November 14, 2010, 09:24:21 PM »
Tora nods in response to Terenia's suitable, if vague, response. "I have several crates of canned goods to retrieve from my ship. If you'll excuse me, I will leave now," she said, giving them a bland smile and turning to walk out of the ship. If the goodbye was abrupt, Tora did not sense it.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11666 on: November 14, 2010, 09:43:18 PM »
Salem glanced up at the man who walked up to the table and sighed. Friendly strangers always made him nervous, but it seemed there was no getting away from them in this place. He tipped his hat slighly.

"Howdy, Scinlao. I'm Salem. This here's Al." He caught sight of Al smirking at him. "What? It's how cowboys talk!"

"Uh huh," said Al with a grin, turning back to the table.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11667 on: November 14, 2010, 09:44:04 PM »
"Be careful!" Corliss calls lamely as Tora heads for the hatchway.  His shoulders sink and he looks over at Terenia.

"I...reckon I'm going to feed, now," he murmurs, trudging towards the storage room.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11668 on: November 15, 2010, 12:00:10 AM »
"Nice to meet you." Rayker said. Frankly, he wasn't really interested in small talk, at least not from him. The bartender had gone off already. To everyone, but particularly Salem and Al, he asked "What brings you to this crazy place, if you don't mind me asking?" He hoped no one minded the snoopy stanger routine...

Lennan quickly bent down and tried to help the electrocuted victim... if he hadn't, he probably would have killed Desmond right then and there. He began checking for signs of consciousness, breathing, and heartbeat. "How should I help him? He is obviously not entirely natural..."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #11669 on: November 15, 2010, 12:52:27 AM »
The chemical spray causes lung spasms in Ossanlin's respiratory tract, more blood seeping from his breathing slits.  The chemicals slam his brain into high-frequency mode, his eyes shooting open.  The first feeling is pain...excruciating pain that he feels from...he can't tell where.  Places that he's never experienced pain from before.  He tries to stand, legs kicking a few times before he falls back to the floor.  He looks around and notices Claxter and...and Terenia?  <What...?>  His eyes find Sukohn and he growls trying to move himself towards the human controller, but again his movements fail terribly as his tail lashes against the outer bulkhead of the flight-deck.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player