Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333755 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #11550 on: November 09, 2010, 10:43:39 PM »
Fenebok snarls indignantly.

"You are in no position to threaten me, when my Sol-Claws are easily capable of blasting a hole through pure, 4 inch diamond. I believe my…brother…left out a minor detail. We investigated your species over 4,000 years ago. We're an advanced race beyond your comprehension. We dominate a stellar control range so vast, your old fictional gods could fit thousands of times over in it. Mark my words. You do not want to start a war –– do you???"

About this time, Vogefak comes to.

((GOING TO BED…… ^-^……se you all in the morning.))
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11551 on: November 09, 2010, 10:47:30 PM »
((Scinlao, just make sure to have believable abilities and drawbacks to your characters!  Most of us are just meatbags who would get killed by a stray can-opener, let alone the power to punch through diamond...))

Myitt breathes a sigh of relief when Mar vanishes.

<I cannot believe he has the audacity to debase me that way,> she murmurs internally.  <I am a soldier, not a romantic!>

Almost as if reading Myitt's thoughts, Tara giggles a little, still rubbing at her puffy red eyes.  

"Yeah, bye, precious," she says with a snort.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 10:49:31 PM by Myitt »

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11552 on: November 09, 2010, 11:38:49 PM »
Rayker and Jackson were rather shocked as the stare-down between the Pork-Badger (or whatever they were called) look-alike and the other human. Rayker gave a look at his partner... he understood. The two slowly flipped the hoods of their camo-suits over their heads and activated them, blinking out of existence. Their concussion guns were holstered, and thus, they were invisible as well. The duo began to silently sneak around the far edges of the room towards the door. This is a crazy place!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #11553 on: November 10, 2010, 12:18:15 AM »
"We've gotten a bit more advanced since then. I don't think particle beams through the head will help you shooting your claws at me now will it? Just calm down I don't want to hurt you. It's a reflex of mine that whenever someone walks into a room with an un-holstered weapon that I reach for my particle-beams. OK?"
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #11554 on: November 10, 2010, 12:22:04 AM »
The Bug fighter settles onto the ground, its leg-like landing gears pressing into the gravel near the front of the bar.  Surrounding the crouching, insectoid ship are the usual hulks of dead and forgotten ships, now no more than mere heaps of lonely and forgotten metal.

"Computer, open exterior hatch," Myitt commands.  She allows the computer to extend the fighter's ramp, as well, and it melts out of the hatchway threshold.  

Then she searches Tamora's body for any weapons she might have on her person.  If she was indeed going to reunite with Tara, there was no sense in leaving her temporary host armed.

Tara sighs, going toward the pile of items Tamora had ransacked off of her body and retrieving her Dracon, the knife, the computer.  

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11555 on: November 10, 2010, 12:35:20 AM »
When Myitt opened the door I didn't leave right away I just trotted up and sat down near Tamora/Myitt.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11556 on: November 10, 2010, 02:58:05 AM »
Salem woke in the middle of a dream. He could tell he was dreaming, but he decided to lay on the cot just a little while longer, allowing the dream to continue. Too soon, however, he'd drifted too far from sleep, the dream becoming nothing more than a daydream. Stretching, he opened his eyes. For a second, he was confused. Why was it dark? Then he realized he'd pulled his cowboy hat over his face while he slept. He sat up and set the hat beside him on the cot.

There, sitting at what amounted to being a work bench in the center of his ship, was Al. He was closely examining something on the bench, prodding occasionally with precision tools. Al spent most of his free time these days working on these projects.

"Whatcha workin' on?" Salem asked, only half-interested.

"Your PPS. I think I may be onto something," Al muttered without stopping his work.

"Oh, yeah?" Suddenly awake, Salem stood up, walked over to the bench, and looked over his shoulder. There, sitting open, was a piece of microelectronics, tanks and power cells, about the size and shape of a loaf of bread. The individual components were tiny. Hundreds of components, ranging in size from about a centimeter square down to the size of a pinhead, were scattered across the bench.

Al laughed and swiveled in his chair to face him, stopping his work for the moment. "It's not ready yet, Tobias. Even if this works I still have to put it back together first. How do you feel after your nap?"

Salem sighed. The PPS seemed destined to be a perpetual work in progress. "I feel great, actually," he said after a second of thought. "Bit surprised. I don't think I was out for that long." He walked to his cot, grabbed his hat, and stroked the ship's wall, causing the ramp to open. "You comin'?" he asked Al.

"Sure," Al said. He scooped the components remaining on the bench into one of the drawers and walked down the ramp with Salem. With a flicker, Al caused his holographic outfit to change to a cowboy getup resembling Salem's. When Salem raised an eyebrow at him, he said "Just for kicks" with a shrug.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #11557 on: November 10, 2010, 06:39:56 AM »
<I would never betray your rebellion,> Tamora protests, <So long as you do not betray me. Look at my mind, you can see I'm telling the truth. I was happy with the Empire - but that was because I had Zorish. I can be happy in the rebellion too. If I have someone who won't break their promises.>

---

Terenia shifts awkwardly for a moment, returning his hug with her weak upper arms.

<No, I'd like to keep Efaen...> she says hesitantly, <Perhaps she can be brought to believe that you aren't a bunch of Imperialists trying to warp her mind.>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11558 on: November 10, 2010, 09:28:55 AM »
Claxter exited his ship after landing, and hurried over to the open hatch. <I would like to examine this ship so I can insure it won't be used without authorization.> He said. <I trust everyone is ok? If you will, Myitt, please take Tamora to my ship. I can hold her safely there.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #11559 on: November 10, 2010, 09:34:30 AM »
Vogefak gets up and stares his brother down.

With visible anger, Fenebok says: "What!?"

Vogefak puffs up a bit, draws his arms back, and does a one-two slice, leaving six giant gashes on Feneboks flank.

"You should be ashamed of yourself."
"That dishonorable coward walked away."
After slapping him again, "There is no honor in threatening an out-matched opponent, Fenebok! Are you that high from our encounter with the Kqorrian battleship that you need to take it out on innocent victims!?"

Fenebok yells at the top of his lungs. He storms out the front doorway. He seems to have a habit of doing that.

"FENEBOK! Fenebok, get back here you coward! Where do you think your going!?" Vogefak yelled after him.

With no success in stopping him, Vogefak heads toward the table John the Terran sat at.

"Please…forgive my brother. Our ship took a heavy beating in battle with our Arch-enemy. May I dare ask to join you? Unlike my brother, I hope to maintain more self-control. I like conversation."
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #11560 on: November 10, 2010, 10:01:52 AM »
~{ debating on whether or not to bring in another character into play.....but I have so many I don't know which to choose or how to bring them in....}~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #11561 on: November 10, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »
Myitt mulls over Tamora's thoughts while she exits the ship.  Tara follows behind her, checking her own Dracon for any damage.

<Yes, you would allow yourself to be relatively happy with us,> she replies, <but your idea of a broken promise is a fickle one.  What would you do, if you were me?>

She lets the question stand, and turns her attention to Claxter.

"I don't have time for this," Myitt snaps, clenching Tamora's fists.  "I need to locate Ossanlin.  Then we can deal with the human girl."  

Tara, already searching around the little stand of trees near where they've landed, frowns and turns back to Myitt.

"Well, then what the hell are we waiting for?" the human calls.  "We've got to get to the Mirage.  Come on already!"

She takes off through the woods.  Myitt gives Claxter a final glare, then follows her human friend the short distance through the trees from where the Mirage had landed earlier.

---

Corliss nods.  "Yes, of course.  You will remain with her, if you'd like."  He gestures to Efaen's body, although he sounds somewhat uncomfortable about the idea.  

He seems to shrug it off, and smiles.  "I'm really very happy you're going to join our little band of lunatics," he says fondly.  Then he glances over his shoulder at the storage room.  "I hate to break the celebration short, but I really should feed.  I've been putting it off for some time."  He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose, and starts walking over to storage.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:54:22 AM by Myitt »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11562 on: November 10, 2010, 11:18:33 AM »
Claxter trots after Myitt and Tara. He conceeded that they should probably spend every second trying to get to his Prince, in case they had little time left to save him. Though he really didn't know how to get into the Mirage. He kind of wanted to be in control right now. Partly to fix his own mistakes, and partly because he didn't like the idea of following a non Andalite.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #11563 on: November 10, 2010, 02:00:42 PM »
Elayne's eyes widen when Mar reappears next to her. "Where's Myitt? Don't tell me they hurt her," she says, biting her lip. "Are you alright?" When confronted with the sight of him seemingly in pain, it is difficult for her to keep in mind her promise to give him some room for a while.

When Tora steps out of her Bug fighter, it is with her holster and two grocery sacks containing three boxes of fruity pebbles, seven cans of tuna fish, and a singed one-pound bag of flour. Four crates of canned vegetables have also survived the engine fire, but she will have to make a second trip.

Still wearing just her morphing suit, feet covered in fire repellent, Tora makes her way across the yard towards Corliss's ship.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11564 on: November 10, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »
((Scinlao, sorry John didn't sit down that was my other character. He isn't in the bar.))
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!