Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334285 times)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #13995 on: February 03, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »
Ossanlin nods.  <I see.  But your brother was...quite a way back in time.>  He shakes his head again.  <Well I can't make any decisions for Reven.  I see you have a communicator...>  Ossanlin pulls out his comm and holds it up to the forcefield, auto-acquiring the open comm signal.  <You should be able to contact me now if necessary.  I suppose I must find Myitt or Corliss, or at least contact one of them.  Do you...care...if I leave this ship?>  Ossanlin looks again toward the hallway.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #13996 on: February 03, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »
Is he asking me permission? Ossanlin's behavior makes Terenia uneasy. He is acting...not friendly, but also without the sort of frustrated malice he had shown earlier. Something has definitely changed.

<Like I could stop you?> Terenia says, trying to insert some of her old sarcasm into the words. It almost works. <Do what you need to do. I'll be here when you get back. Efaen could use more sleep.>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #13997 on: February 03, 2011, 09:01:56 PM »
Once he's out of Keshin's earshot, he hones in on the links in the area.  There are several inside Temrash's ship, and it takes a couple of tries before he finds Terenia's.

"Hello?" he repeats for the third time, becoming a bit exasperated, not to mention worried.  "Terenia?  Are you there?"  Left alone in the ship with Ossanlin and an unsympathetic former Visser...the lack of response made Corliss uneasy. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #13998 on: February 03, 2011, 09:46:45 PM »
Terenia looks down at the comm link in her hand as it cackles to life. Corliss' voice comes in between the static.

<Corliss? Is that you?> Terenia asks, already having forgotten Ossanlin. She waits for a response, but none comes. Suddenly, Terenia realizes that in her haste she had forgotten to actually depress the button that would allow Corliss to hear her.

<Corliss?> She tries again, pushing the button down this time. <Corliss can you hear me? This thing picks up thought-speech, right?>

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #13999 on: February 04, 2011, 12:30:13 AM »
There's a short delay, imperceptible to Corliss, as the comm link device translates Terenia's thought-speech into spoken speech.

He hisses a curse and turns the volume down, glancing over his shoulder at Keshin, still some distance away. 

"Yes, I can hear you," he replies, relief flooding his voice.  "Are you hurt?  Who is there with you?"

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #14000 on: February 04, 2011, 12:40:30 AM »
<I'm not hurt,> Terenia says, her chest swelling with relief as Corliss' voice comes across clear and strong. <I am still being contained on Temrash's ship. Ossanlin is awake, and I think he wants to talk to you or Myitt.>

She releases the button, glancing up at Ossanlin for confirmation.

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #14001 on: February 04, 2011, 12:45:17 AM »
"I'm glad you're all right," Corliss says quietly. 

He pauses, glancing back at Keshin without turning his head. 

"You can tell Ossanlin I'm bloody well here," he replies, shifting his weight impatiently.  "Or shall I call him directly?"

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #14002 on: February 04, 2011, 05:17:44 AM »
Ossanlin nods to Terenia.  It would be much more convenient if he did not have to leave the ship.  As much or as little as he knew of Temrash...a threat like that was not to be taken lightly.  <You most-likely could not stop me, but I did not know if you would be...comfortable... with being alone with Temrash.  Not that you enjoy my company much better I suppose, though I haven't directly threatened to kill you as he has.>  Ossanlin pauses a moment before 'speaking' again.  <It would be more convenient if I did not have to search for Corliss.  Staying here would be much more efficient.>

If he told her he was concerned for her safety, she wouldn't believe him anyway.  Better to give her a reason she would believe.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #14003 on: February 04, 2011, 09:39:54 AM »
((UGH! Stupid G-mail. Sorry guys)

whhiiirrrtz., our Stalk Eyes moved.

We opened all... my eyes...

I jumped up and began to run, <PIZAALLLIIII!?>

I slammed into a tree... Vetaq always told you to look all around with your stalk eyes, and this is what you get for not listening.

I heard laughter, Chugilor? I fell unconscious again.

We woke up at the edge of the forest. We got to our feet, and walked to the Andalite, <You are done I presume? Our ship is out of the ground?>

Why did this unit's head hurt so much?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:38:32 AM by Vogefac »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #14004 on: February 04, 2011, 11:12:01 AM »
Silver jumped when it did and she watched him run right into a tree. She couldn't help herself and began laughing. She hadn't expected that to happen. He came back over to them and she looked to Claxter. "Had I really whacked him that wouldn't have happened." she smiled.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #14005 on: February 04, 2011, 01:42:41 PM »
<That seemed out of character.> Claxter said. Maybe it was a sign that his individuality really was returning. <Yes, the ship is out of the ground. That should help, at the very least.>

Temrash watched as Corliss spoke into a communicator. He was likely talking to Terenia. He wondered if he should close the hatch, as Corliss had decided to remain outside. He thought about checking up on Ossanlin and terenia, but didn't really want to leave Corliss alone with keshin. even if she was a different Keshin.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #14006 on: February 04, 2011, 02:36:37 PM »
<Ossanlin wants to know if you can come back to the ship,> Terenia relays into the comm link. <Maybe then you can find Temrash and get me out of this stupid hole in the wall.>

Terenia releases the button and waits for a response. Meanwhile, Efaen is watching the scene unfold begrudgingly.

<<Why does Ossanlin believe I would be best suited with them?>> she wonders. <<It is removing me one step away from our true target at best.>>

<<Maybe he just wants to keep you as far away as possible,>> Terenia says sarcastically.

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #14007 on: February 04, 2011, 02:43:52 PM »
Corliss nods out of habit.  "We'll be there in a moment," he replies, heading towards Temrash's ship. 

He climbs the ramp and meets Temrash's gaze.

"If you truly wish to trust me again, you'll let Terenia go free, under my guidance and Ossanlin's," he says testily.  He steps past Temrash and into the cabin.  "Come 'ead."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #14008 on: February 04, 2011, 03:13:53 PM »
Temrash sighed. Did he really have to let Terenia go to get back on Corliss' good side?

"I'm not sure why you think it's safer for you to let her run around than to be in here, even if you are armed, but I'll do it. I was considering forgetting about the rebellion, but I'm not so sure I can afford to. That is if I still even have a shot of getting in at this point. I could really use the help of people more experienced in doing things quietly without being noticed. I've been making do on my own, but it's been much slower than I'd like it to be."

He made his way into the room where Terenia was. "Seems I can't convince Corliss to do things the safe way. I'm letting you out." He said grudgingly. He deactivated the force field generators, half expecting Terenia to attack him or try to bolt out of the ship.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #14009 on: February 04, 2011, 03:52:11 PM »
<Very well. Will you assist us in it's reconstruction?>
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother