Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334983 times)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10125 on: September 03, 2010, 09:14:08 AM »
Gaz walked out of the bar and back towards The Pride. She went inside the ship and walked back to the Med Bay.

Inside the Med Bay, Andromeda was just waking up. She looked up and saw Morgan's and Asda's face. She could tell something was up.

"There were changes." It wasn't a question because she knew by their hesitation that something had happened.

"I'm going to find out sooner or later, you might as well tell me," Andromeda said.

She was slightly startled by a couple of forms moving about her head and she reached up and touched one of the snakes, who responded favorably to her touch. That was when Andromeda saw the scales going up and down her arm.

"I see," she said simply.

Asda handed her a mirror so Andromeda could make a full assessment. She did so without much reaction, she was a lot calmer than Morgan had been expecting.

"Up for visitors?" Gaz asked from the doorway.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10126 on: September 03, 2010, 10:56:18 AM »
Parker shot a look at Temrash, "Temrash, this isn't the time. Ossanlin's bleeding out. So either help or don't but don't distract us." He spoke to Ossanlin, "Ossanlin, you're badly injured. You have to morph now there may not be much time. Morph something big if you'd like, but morph. We can explain everything afterward."

Thordon opened his eyes when he sensed the energy inside Ossanlin spike. When his arms flew around, Thordon didn't flinch; he knew he was out of reach. He spoke to Ossanlin cooly and calmly, "Ossanlin, you were injured by a ship. I am diverting electrical impulses from your lower body to stop you from further injuring yourself. You don't have much time, your laborered breathing is from the fluid build up. If you don't morph, you will surely die."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10127 on: September 03, 2010, 11:36:18 AM »
"You're right, Parker. Carry on with what you're doing." Temrash said. Not wanting to add to the crowd, he decided to leave. He went back to his ship, and got some stuff to clean Hadrin's host body up. He cleaned up the blood and straightened the body out before rigormortis set in, giving him a more natural look. He made sure there wasn't any blood leaking out of the patch, and put the body aside to clean the floor up. He didn't have anything to wrap the body up in, so he left it lying on the floor. After that was over, he went back out to look for Myitt, to tell her the bad news.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10128 on: September 03, 2010, 12:25:13 PM »
((Oss, it's the morning ritual, not the mourning ritual. It's part of Ax's daily routine ^_^))

Salem ducked backwards to avoid one of Ossanlin's flailing arms. He tensed up as Temrash spoke. At least now he knew that they knew it was his plot to free Keshin. He was ready to reach into his pocket for his weapon when Parker spoke. He turned his attention back to Ossanlin.

He took two of his strips of fabric and the two sticks he'd grabbed, and began working to create a splint for the Andalite, as gently as he could. He continued to talk to Ossanlin, alternating between verbal- and thought-speak.

"Just a friend, Andalite."

<<My name is Prince Tobias.>>

"Call me Salem."

<<Time to morph.>>

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10129 on: September 03, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »
(So this guy really is THE Tobias?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10130 on: September 03, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »
((Changed.  I haven't read Animorphs since I was like fifteen which was about ten years ago, so you'll have to excuse me.))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10131 on: September 03, 2010, 12:49:26 PM »
((No worries. I certainly wouldn't have remembered it if I hadn't looked it up online. And nah, this guy's not THE Tobias, but THE Tobias is the reason he kept using his real name with the Andalites ;D))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 12:51:33 PM by Aluminator (Probably Tyler) »

Salem's Story

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #10132 on: September 03, 2010, 01:12:37 PM »
<Why do you want me to morph?  And why are you...who...>  Ossanlin shakes his head, confusion and delirium still settling in Ossanlin's brain.  <I'll be defenseless...is that what you want, to infest me?>  Ossanlin looks wildly around again trying to make sense of the situation.

RAF Silverblade

Alic

« Reply #10133 on: September 03, 2010, 01:43:30 PM »
((FINE. I'll come back.. I just don't know how to reintroduce myself.. there's not really a good excuse for Alic not being here for this.. So lemme think about it.))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10134 on: September 03, 2010, 02:01:03 PM »
(Someone bugging you to come back, huh? As much as I enjoyed you, you weren't nearly active enough for my tastes. Of course I like two or more times a day post frequency.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10135 on: September 03, 2010, 02:07:10 PM »
((Don't be a turd, Chad. :P Patty has a crazy life -- she works more hours than almost anyone here, plus she has a young son. If this is how she gets her kicks, more power to her! You're a great RPer, Patty. I'm glad you're back!))

Elayne winces at the Andalite's pained thrashing. "C'mon, Ossanlin," she whispers, turning away from the scene and hurrying back towards the Bar, where she thinks she remembers leaving the first aid kit from Trey's ship. It sure is getting lots of use today.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #10136 on: September 03, 2010, 02:12:47 PM »
((Patty, Alic was in the bar, right? She might have just decided to ignore the explosions, and she'd have no way of knowing about Oss.))

Salem's Story

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #10137 on: September 03, 2010, 03:08:34 PM »
((lol Patty...you know you can't stay away from us!  It's the allure, the power...come back to the Dark Side.  Muahahahahaaa!  XD))

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10138 on: September 03, 2010, 03:16:54 PM »
(Yes, we have cookies. Dark chocolate chip cookies.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10139 on: September 03, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
((Ossanlin, is your character ignoring mine? Both Parker and Thordon have spoken to your character. I'm just asking, I'm not mad or anything. :)

Yay, welcome back Patty! You can say that Alic ran after Myitt and Corliss. She hasn't posted in a while either, where'd she go?))

Parker spoke up, "Ossanlin, morph something big. A human can't be the only morph you have. If you're scared of infection, morph something that can't be infected. Either way, just morph. You're dying."

RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress